What happens if you get a GF and act hyper sexual?

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
Let’s say you ascend and get a GF and start being extremely hyper sexual due to your sex drive.

Would your girl be more likely to leave you? Would she stay and accept it?

let’s just say this girl is above 18 and aint a JB anymore

@curryslayerordeath
@Justttt
@yang

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Deleted member 1464 and Hepatologyscribe
Depends on looks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 3381, 54UD4D3 and 1 other person
0A51AC7A 1A50 4F61 AF62 E65DD4E81F62

im never gonna ascend

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, turkproducer, Krezo and 1 other person
Depends on her sex drive too (which is influenced by ur face/height/body)

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, GymBro2000, BeestungLipsTheory and 4 others
Let’s say you’re 4-4.5 PSL in this scenario
She's probably just using you as a betabuxx provider then. Why would she have sex with you if she can find better looking men on tinder instantly to fuck?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vidyacoper, GymBro2000, BeestungLipsTheory and 3 others
She's probably just using you as a betabuxx provider then. Why would she have sex with you if she can find better looking men on tinder instantly to fuck?
I see indeed

• JFL
Reactions: Pillarman
in my experience, if the girl likes you, her sex drive will usually change to mirror yours. in the beginning at least.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, BeestungLipsTheory, diggbicc and 8 others
in my experience, if the girl likes you, her sex drive will usually change to mirror yours. in the beginning at least.
Rubbing my hands so hard

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Hades
Depend on your PSL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Blackout.xl
  • +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
She will submit to your sexual requests if she’s feminine

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, turkproducer and Blackout.xl

Simple, yet high iq observation that only comes with actual experience.

Funny that you mention that. I distinctly remember one my ex-gfs (shortly after we first started dating) mentioning that her and her previous beau didn't have sex as much as we did. Once I saw what he looked like, I quickly realised why.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc, BigBoy, Hades and 1 other person
niggas out here talking about sex and im just tryna hold a girls hand ffs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5104
This is very true lol can confirm

• +1
Reactions: Hades and Mediocre Normalfag
This is true. But I want to cope with some women have low sex drives and its not Im unattractive:feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Hades
Depends on the girl and how attractive she thinks you are. I've had girls who aren't really interested in sex, and i've had some that are nymphos and want sex more than me

This is true. But I want to cope with some women have low sex drives and its not Im unattractive:feelswah:
some women do, it’s most likely result of birth control. girls say it reduces their drive

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 5104 and Blackout.xl
You dominate the fuck out of her whether she likes it or not. Bitches don't have any say in anything.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Chadelite, Deleted member 2733 and 1 other person
You dominate the fuck out of her whether she likes it or not. Bitches don't have any say in anything.
Indeed son. If I get a bitch I won’t even ask if she does anal. I’ll just bend her over one time and do my thing.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 2403
Let’s say you ascend and get a GF and start being extremely hyper sexual due to your sex drive.

@curryslayerordeath
@Justttt
@yang

Depends on looks and the girl.

But I think overall it’s a good thing. Hypersexual is much better asexual. They will surely leave you for being asexual.

Just don’t seem to desperate. There is alpha hypersexualness and beta hypersexual longing.

• +1
Stopped reading at the 7th word

• JFL
Reactions: Vidyacoper
Stopped reading at the 7th word
I’m breaking my own rule and telling you to stfu and never come into my threads again.
Depends on looks and the girl.

But I think overall it’s a good thing. Hypersexual is much better asexual. They will surely leave you for being asexual.

Just don’t seem to desperate. There is alpha hypersexualness and beta hypersexual longing.
Would grabbing your girl and being sexual with her when you’re horny be alpha hyper sexuality ?

@curryslayerordeath
@Justttt
@yang
She would leave you

• +1
Just grab her a drink while you're watching TV together and put some GHB in it

• JFL
some girls obv are more hyper sexual than others

before i started dating my girlfriend we would exchange nudes/sext once every few days, after we started dating it became pretty much every day with us both initiating often. i was always pretty sexual with her and she was receptive. she even delayed her period for me because she didn't want to not be able to fuck lol

we would call every day when she'd get home from school and sometimes she'd randomly start masturbating on the phone with me, even when im doing random shit like making food or even once when i was at work talking to coworkers with my airpods in. or sometimes after we would hang up she'd tell me she was playing with herself while we were on the phone, it would drive me crazy tbh. we are both teens though so idk about the age part, teens obv have higher sex drives and shit, I assume after a certain age it gets boring/repetitive. if you're attractive enough, she'd be very receptive to your sexual advances most of the time though, she doesn't want to lose you obviously

• +1

before i started dating my girlfriend we would exchange nudes/sext once every few days, after we started dating it became pretty much every day with us both initiating often. i was always pretty sexual with her and she was receptive. she even delayed her period for me because she didn't want to not be able to fuck lol

we would call every day when she'd get home from school and sometimes she'd randomly start masturbating on the phone with me, even when im doing random shit like making food or even once when i was at work talking to coworkers with my airpods in. or sometimes after we would hang up she'd tell me she was playing with herself while we were on the phone, it would drive me crazy tbh. we are both teens though so idk about the age part, teens obv have higher sex drives and shit, I assume after a certain age it gets boring/repetitive. if you're attractive enough, she'd be very receptive to your sexual advances most of the time though, she doesn't want to lose you obviously
Have to looksmax to 5.5 PSL :feelswah: :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Heirio

did u get back together with her?!!

did u get back together with her?!!
no this was all before we got caught. funny thing is we haven't talked since like the 8th and she randomly messaged me a few hours ago and i don't know if i should respond or not or if I should lie or be honest. i'm about to meet the parents of this hot ass girl im talking to in a few days and i've kinda gotten over it all at this point, it's been a few days since I've thought about her besides this.

2AB6F446 17EA 4F02 8BC0 8107F49016A8

• JFL
no this was all before we got caught. funny thing is we haven't talked since like the 8th and she randomly messaged me a few hours ago and i don't know if i should respond or not or if I should lie or be honest. i'm about to meet the parents of this hot ass girl im talking to in a few days and i've kinda gotten over it all at this point, it's been a few days since I've thought about her besides this.

View attachment 283016
u should respond and be honest, it seems like she's maybe over it as well so u guys could atleast finally completely end things

• +1
Reactions: Heirio