What happens if you get gonion implants

muh

muh

6’2, brunette, a17
? any risks

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief, ggg.tv and NorwoodAscender
implant show and it often looks bloated.

masseter insertions make or break it, but the kind of people that need it also usually have shit insertions.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: <6PSLcel, RoyaleWithCheese, grief and 3 others
the same risks as almost any other implants (very low)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief and NorwoodAscender

masseter insertions make or break it, but the kind of people that need it also usually have shit insertions.
What stuff are you on, your physique looks fucking insane man

• So Sad
Reactions: grief
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief and its_over
not a word (or punctuation)
U should eyelash max, ur mouth area looks recessed, u look really good besides that i feel like if u were lean u could be chadlite tbh just get really lean + eyelash with oral minox or sympeptide

U should eyelash max,
5C03FDF0 6F78 4BD6 B058 26B34D09C68E

get really lean
working on it

• Love it
Reactions: Rigged
Careprsot is js lattise right? I wouldnt personally use it since itll mess up ur eye area, but if u think u can control it not spreading than go ahead, personally i think oral minox is the safest choice imo even if its overhated but good luck to u 🙏

Also u should get on roids small test var cycle wont hurt + make u really lean and ur physique would go crazy

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Careprsot is js lattise right? I wouldnt personally use it since itll mess up ur eye area, but if u think u can control it not spreading than go ahead, personally i think oral minox is the safest choice imo even if its overhated but good luck to u 🙏

Also u should get on roids small test var cycle wont hurt + make u really lean and ur physique would go crazy
i’m hoping for some fat loss in my eye area. my negative hooding is probably my worst flaw rn. it makes my positive tilt look neutral in frontals. and yes i ordered anavar alongside my furosemide

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and mirrormogger
i’m hoping for some fat loss in my eye area. my negative hooding is probably my worst flaw rn. it makes my positive tilt look neutral in frontals. and yes i ordered anavar alongside my furosemide
you’d rather have uee than negative hooding?

you’d rather have uee than negative hooding?
my negative hooding is too intense rn for me to lose that much hooding. and if i start losing too much i’ll just stop

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
I dont think its negative hooding i think its cause u have nct i also do and it appears to be a half circle

Anavar only is good make sure u order nad tudca etc stuff thatll help ur liver those 2 should be enough tho

I feel like lattise is too much of a risk sure it might help with negative hooding but it would affect ALL of ur eye area, if u still wanna use it go for it but idk if that risk is worth it

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
I dont think its negative hooding i think its cause u have nct i also do and it appears to be a half circle
it’s 3-4 degrees positive i’ve measured. it’s the neg hooding and non ideal lower lid that makes it look negative

• +1
Reactions: tempelcat4
my negative hooding is too intense rn for me to lose that much hooding. and if i start losing too much i’ll just stop
it got worse? did you gain fat or something

it got worse? did you gain fat or something
no it’s the same as it’s been. but i have a good amount to lose before having to worry abt UEE

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
no it’s the same as it’s been. but i have a good amount to lose before having to worry abt UEE
Latisse is really strong so be careful imo u could apply latisse to the hooding to try and fix the angle but i think u shouldnt apply it to ur eyelashes to risk other things, and then eventually use oral minox for lashes

Could you elaborate please?

Show an example of good vs bad masseter insertions

if you don’t have good insertions, would filler be a better alternative