• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy and efidescontinuado
  • JFL
Reactions: BearBoy, jake_okok and Deleted member 3828
This is a buying signal for Floki
@whatamIdoinwithmylyf @lutte @PingPong @Baldingman1998

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover, Deleted member 6963, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
  • WTF
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, pouetpouet and Deleted member 3828
It’s retesting key support. Stop worrying. If you want it to go up it has to go down first.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BearBoy, Deleted member 6963, Deleted member 6423 and 3 others
This is a buying signal for Floki
@whatamIdoinwithmylyf @lutte @PingPong @Baldingman1998
I bought foki a long time ago tbh. (y)

Not very bullish on it but anything is possible with meme coins

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy and Deleted member 3828
@Baldingman1998 I have some cash to spend suggest some cryptos and @lutte

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, lutte and Baldingman1998
I'm currently looking for new projects other than santa(will blow up in my opinion) and hedge finance (already blew up). Again I'm not God so I can be mistaken and invest only what you can afford to lose. And keep up with my threads I will keep making more in coins that in my opinion are legitimate and can blow up.

IM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF THIS COIN IS A SCAM USE ONLY THE MONEY THAT YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE. THIS IS NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE

IM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF THIS COIN IS A SCAM USE ONLY THE MONEY THAT YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE. THIS IS NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Nevermind you're from Israel you're already rich since you own USA why do you need more?

I'm currently looking for new projects other than santa(will blow up in my opinion) and hedge finance (already blew up). Again I'm not God so I can be mistaken and invest only what you can afford to lose. And keep up with my threads I will keep making more in coins that in my opinion are legitimate and can blow up.

I think they are just scams but you can profit from them.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lutte
Invest in hbar, it’s up 8% while everything else is down, and it’s going to be huge in the future

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, lutte and Baldingman1998
:unsure: It will increase a lot after this so ?
yes bitcoin is known for these types of dips
1year graph shows that dips are reoccurring but it will never leave the bullish market since bitcoin is the most normie coin to invest in

wait for the lowest dip possible and invest money that you can afford to lose (incase the dip goes somewhat further)

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and pouetpouet
yes bitcoin is known for these types of dips
View attachment 1400927 1year graph shows that dips are reoccurring but it will never leave the bullish market since bitcoin is the most normie coin to invest in

wait for the lowest dip possible and invest money that you can afford to lose (incase the dip goes somewhat further)
Oh you are in euros like me 🤩

• +1
Reactions: Chowdog
Yes shitcoins or legitimate projects that aren't just memes but are new and not scams
I will maybe shit coin invest when I will be more knowledgeable about crypto

• +1
depends on your investment obviously, more capital more money just like anything
No. If you invest into bitcoin 100$ it can become 200 in the short term at most. While shitcoins can become 1000 or more in short term (sell before rugpull)

So? Would you rather make 2x in a year or 100x?
Do you mean x100 with shitcoins ?
Yes shitcoins or legitimate projects that aren't just memes but are new and not scams
Yeah. Bitcoin, is imo already in the middle to end stages. Meaning, Bitcoin already went through many stages, and is now imo kinda stable and established stage already. Bitcoin also already has done 1000x from start. Bitcoin already went through stages of: scepticism as a scam -> kinda legit; useless -> can use as payment; will it go worthless so not a save store of value -> track record of 10 years of growth in value on average.

So Bitcoin has gone trhough all these phases already.

A new/newer project. Still has to go through above type of phases.
And therefore higher risk. But also higher gains potential.
Whereas with bitcoin, it won't drop as much as new project shitcoins. But it's growth will also be limited. because bitcoin already has priced in: it's safe to not go to zero, it's usefull, it's not a scam, can pay with it, etc...

I will maybe shit coin invest when I will be more knowledgeable about crypto
To add. I am massively invested in crypto. into Metaverse type of cryptos.
Probably 50% or more of muh crypto is in metaverse related cryptos now.
While my input was only max 20% of muh crypto portfolio.
Metaverse cryptos, have been very very kind to me the past 3 motnhs. I was already in it, before Zuckerberg announced, he will make facebook Meta as hell.

What do I expect for the meta cryptos future?
I think I already said before.
Mark Suckerburg is a nasty comapny/person. he is gonna monopolize the metaverse. He will do it in 2 ways.
1. he will crush, slander, fake news competittion
2. he will just buy the competition.

Now. I hope he will do the latter the most. because as holder, of metaverse cryptos, I like him to pay up, to buy it from us holders. Which should increase the value of metaverse cryptos. Since Zuckerberg will be a massive buyer on the playing field.

I just read, he alsready seems to be buying.
Muh Mana/Decentraland (meta) crypto. Been on fire the past weeks.

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Baldingman1998 and buckchadley31
Yeah. Bitcoin, is imo already in the middle to end stages. Meaning, Bitcoin already went through many stages, and is now imo kinda stable and established stage already. Bitcoin also already has done 1000x from start. Bitcoin already went through stages of: scepticism as a scam -> kinda legit; useless -> can use as payment; will it go worthless so not a save store of value -> track record of 10 years of growth in value on average.

So Bitcoin has gone trhough all these phases already.

A new/newer project. Still has to go through above type of phases.
And therefore higher risk. But also higher gains potential.
Whereas with bitcoin, it won't drop as much as new project shitcoins. But it's growth will also be limited. because bitcoin already has priced in: it's safe to not go to zero, it's usefull, it's not a scam, can pay with it, etc...

To add. I am massively invested in crypto. into Metaverse type of cryptos.
Probably 50% or more of muh crypto is in metaverse related cryptos now.
While my input was only max 20% of muh crypto portfolio.
Metaverse cryptos, have been very very kind to me the past 3 motnhs. I was already in it, before Zuckerberg announced, he will make facebook Meta as hell.

What do I expect for the meta cryptos future?
I think I already said before.
Mark Suckerburg is a nasty comapny/person. he is gonna monopolize the metaverse. He will do it in 2 ways.
1. he will crush, slander, fake news competittion
2. he will just buy the competition.

Now. I hope he will do the latter the most. because as holder, of metaverse cryptos, I like him to pay up, to buy it from us holders. Which should increase the value of metaverse cryptos. Since Zuckerberg will be a massive buyer on the playing field.

I just read, he alsready seems to be buying.
Muh Mana/Decentraland (meta) crypto. Been on fire the past weeks.

its all speculation though. nobody is going to accept the metaverse, nobody will be playing these 2010 looking games, nobody knows what nft does. and they wont find use for any of this for at least another 5 years. imo for these new coins they will pump and stagnant and be useless within a year. or you buy coin that has proven its value
it seems to me this is just one big fomo for the guys who missed bitcoin

Because I decided for it to go down 10k

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pouetpouet and Deleted member 3828
Jfl lol at thinking 69k is the market top. LMAO. You are in for a surprise dude :)

kill yourself.

50k? are you retarded? it is over 63 thousand
I’m talking in euro retard I don’t use your shitty dollars

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15384
USD is the normal fiat value to compare it with.
Euro is not used much, in this.
USD is the world leading currency.
Sure but I’m not used to it, i always think btc win a lot when I watch at USD lol

• +1
Reactions: pouetpouet and Deleted member 3828
Noob habit I will stay in euro for a long time lol 😆
But I know real trader watch it in dollars
next week, should be a big week for Bitcoin. Or else I need to update muh speculative veiws.

Next week it will crash or increase lol 😝
yeah basically. Both can also happen. Massive spikes, up and down. When struggling to decide the the next short term movement; and peoples (shorters and longs) start speculating against each other, and panic closing/selling or stop loss hits.

if we hold like the $62000 line; than it's imo postive. Setting a new higher low than.

• +1
Reactions: pouetpouet
yeah basically. Both can also happen. Massive spikes, up and down. When struggling to decide the the next short term movement; and peoples (shorters and longs) start speculating against each other, and panic closing/selling or stop loss hits.

if we hold like the $62000 line; than it's imo postive. Setting a new higher low than.
So much stress

So much stress
Normally I would have no stress about this. because it'speanuts imo.

But I had decided to take very high risk bet, wihich makes the short term stakes higher for me.
because I sold muh 2500 usd bitcoin. And bought for 2500 usd, option call contracts.
If bitcoin doesn't hit above 90,000 this month. Or 110,000 by the end of Januari. Than I lose all the input.

• So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard

But I had decided to take very high risk bet, wihich makes the short term stakes higher for me.
because I sold muh 2500 usd bitcoin. And bought for 2500 usd, option call contracts.
If bitcoin doesn't hit above 90,000 this month. Or 110,000 by the end of Januari. Than I lose all the input.
Noooooo

• JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman

I will still love you Eduard if you become poor