What happens to BTC?

If a magical pump it period happens. And Bitcoin goes to 95000 this month.
And 125,000 USD in Januari.

Than muh position should have cashed me: 10,000 USD.
If, January hits 135,000. Than 15,000 usd
If Januari 150,000. Than 22,500 usd

unrealistic maybe. but 🙏🙏🙏🙏

If a magical pump it period happens. And Bitcoin goes to 95000 this month.
And 125,000 USD in Januari.

Than muh position should have cashed me: 10,000 USD.
If, January hits 135,000. Than 15,000 usd
If Januari 150,000. Than 22,500 usd

unrealistic maybe. but 🙏🙏🙏🙏
I hope for you

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Wall-Street-Cheat-Sheet.png

The BTC bull market hasn't ended yet. It the past it's always ended with a blow off top, meaning an exponential increase and then smart money pulls out and it's all over for a few years (bear market).

The market could be more efficient now, and we won't see a blow off top for a while, but I suspect there's so much dumb fucking money in the space that the same shit is going to happen all over again. If coinbase app reaches the top spot, or google trends for "Bitcoin" spike to high, the amount of new dumb money flocking into the space may overwhelm the smart monies ability to keep it's growth even "kinda" stable, and it may be time to pull out to avoid the bear market (not financial advice, but I'll be looking at a shit ton of indicators including those two things to time it).

There are some narratives driving the price higher, in addition to the normal cycle stuff this time, such as the Fed just coming out with the 7% annual inflation number which is the highest it's been in decades because they printed so much money for Covid (more than 30% of the money in existence was printed last year). This means salaries go down in real value, and prices go up. So people fear high inflation and flock to assets with fixed supplies, and since any one who's studied the stats and fundamentals knows that either bitcoin or crypto in general is replacing gold, they flock to crypto or bitcoin. Also the stock market may be massively over valued so people are flocking to bitcoin to hedge against the risk there as well.

I don't know how long it will last, just pointing out what is happening.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11479
From 60k >50k

why ! ?
It’s volatile, the short term price fluctuations don’t mean much, a significant part of its price depends on market sentiment which changes by the day as all kinds of news comes out, whether that be positive or negative for BTC.

• +1
Reactions: pouetpouet