What happens when your gf looksmaxes

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
this is what happens when your gf improves her looks compared to when you met her

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj, \/orman, bloomercel and 11 others
Jfl if you believe this is a real female/story

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, !MagicMan777, Sprinkles and 8 others
1000x worse if you date a fat girl and she loses weight, or builds an ass through gymcelling

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: \/orman, PseudoMaxxer, bloomercel and 9 others
I feel the same when I leanmax. Why would you be attracted to someone who doesn't put the same effort in

1000x worse if you date a fat girl and she looses weight, or builds an ass through gymcelling
8wen

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, bloomercel, Dunkelheit and 2 others
saw lidl-maher in the streets today, couldn't stop caging since the resemblance was obvious enough to instantly remind me of this forum

hope nobody saw me because it would look like i was a faggot experiencing love at first sight

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0, Pikabro, SoundnVision and 6 others
Rami

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: InSplit, RAMU KAKA, Napoleon1800 and 2 others
That's litteraly the best scenario for reddit population since they all have a cuck fetish but anyways i guess oofy doofy couldn't keep the pace of his horny gf.

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie and Napoleon1800
Hear so cold

Aahhhh

She wants to fuck other guys yet it’s HIS problem

IMG 0769

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777, Sub0, BeanletMogger and 9 others
1000x worse if you date a fat girl and she loses weight, or builds an ass through gymcelling
Yes if you’re dating a girl and she suddenly has an interest to go to the gym and improve her looks 9/10s out of ten it’s because she subconsciously believes she can do better than you and has pretty much decided you won’t be together long term and you are just an option while she improves herself for a higher value mate.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, bobtheflowerpot, \/orman and 10 others
Yes if you’re dating a girl and she suddenly has an interest to go to the gym and improve her looks 9/10s out of ten it’s because she subconsciously believes she can do better than you and has pretty much decided you won’t be together long term and you are just an option while she improves herself for a higher value mate.
Good. I Hope all those sub 7s get cucked. I got called a dumb fuck while i was spilling blackpills and people were saying "look at me Bro i have a gf". I Hope women become even more lookist, all dumping their oofie doofie boyfriend. I want people coming to me and kneeling down saying that i was a grandmaster, a sage, a prophet. Those fuckers really made fun of me because they couldn't handle blackpills

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0, BeanletMogger, SoundnVision and 5 others
Good. I Hope all those sub 7s get cucked. I got called a dumb fuck while i was spilling blackpills and people were saying "look at me Bro i have a gf". I Hope women become even more lookist, all dumping their oofie doofie boyfriend. I want people coming to me and kneeling down saying that i was a grandmaster, a sage, a prophet. Those fuckers really made fun of me because they couldn't handle blackpills
U r an oofy doofy

• JFL
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, Sub0, \/orman and 2 others
This is why even if you ascend and get a gf you should always try to focus on improving your looks, staying in the gym, and staying on your A game

It’s imperative to date foids a tier below you so that they know their place, even better if they have self esteem issues

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, BeanletMogger, Pikabro and 2 others
this is what happens when your gf improves her looks compared to when you met her

Holy fuck this is brutal jfl she's making it his fault that she wants to fuck other dudes jfl just say I want chad because i dont have subhuman teeth anymore jfl at "not good sex'

This is suifuel because let's say you date a fat ugly ltb, if she loses weight it's over for you.

And if you date a strong mtb, htb, who's already looksmaxxed, that will just be much harder to attain as there's much more competition

• +1
Reactions: \/orman
This is why even if you ascend and get a gf you should always try to focus on improving your looks, staying in the gym, and staying on your A game

It’s imperative to date foids a tier below you so that they know their place, even better if they have self esteem issues

Jfl clicked on youtube see Tyrone saying this

If you are a sub Chad, you absolutely lose in dating always and forever.

Even if you are Chad, you will need to play safe most of the time by slaying ltbs-mtbs.

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, \/orman, MoggerGaston and 1 other person

Even if you are Chad, you will need to play safe most of the time by slaying ltbs-mtbs.
Then who r the htbs, stacylites and stacies fucking?

I'm looksmatched with an ugly, fat former trannie (ftm) who takes an interest in me but I don't want to date them despite the fact that we r looksmatched I feel repulsed what should I do

Jfl clicked on youtube see Tyrone saying this

What a cope. Only works if female have no orbiters, no simps and no white knights. Might as well just "chain" her to kitchen to achieve that and no tech access. so you are the only option

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Napoleon1800
What a cope. Only works if female have no orbiters, no simps and no white knights. Might as well just "chain" her to kitchen to achieve that and no tech access. so you are the only option
Doubt many foids will fuck their simps tho

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
he needs to hurry up and put secret cameras in his bedroom so that he can film some of the juiciest cuck scenes ever filmed

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and hypernormie
Doubt many foids will fuck their simps tho
What i am saying the video says "be better than her", "she wants to look up to man". How will she ever look up with inflated smv ego, she will forever think she is settling for you.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
What i am saying the video says "be better than her", "she wants to look up to man". How will she ever look up with inflated smv ego, she will forever think she is settling for you.
Just be rich famous Tyrone like him bro!

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico

Yes this true but chads get cheated on too. It can actually be for the opposite effect. She may feel insecure in the relationship due to him mogging her and getting a lot of female attention.if he’s chad he probably doesn’t invest too much into her so her sexual needs are met but not her emotional ones.

Guess what? She confides in an oofy doofy one day who is there for her and next thing you know he’s wiping her tears away and then suddenly he is pounding her and she realises straight away she fucked up bad.

Women are giga emotional creatures. Fuck dating them tbh

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Clown Show, hypernormie and 1 other person
Yes this true but chads get cheated on too. It can actually be for the opposite effect. She may feel insecure in the relationship due to him mogging her and getting a lot of female attention.if he’s chad he probably doesn’t invest too much into her so her sexual needs are met but not her emotional ones.

Guess what? She confides in an oofy doofy one day who is there for her and next thing you know he’s wiping her tears away and then suddenly he is pounding her and she realises straight away she fucked up bad.

Women are giga emotional creatures. Fuck dating them tbh
This is why ltr is a joke

Str, get all the intimacy and sex u need, then gtfo and move unto the next

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: infini and WishIwasChico

Ltrs are becoming a thing of the past now due to societal and culture shifts

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Napoleon1800 and infini
i love how she is trying to justify her actions because „muhhhh he never complimented me despite me telling him to“

that cuck could’ve told how how beautiful she is every single day for 2 years straight and she would get cheating phantasys

• +1
Reactions: InSplit, Pale God and Alt Number 3
she wont communicate with him at all about this. could be easily solved if she brought it up but nooo. gotta be a vapid slutty whore.

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777
Legit tbh, im going to treat my girl with sweets and cake daily so this doesn't happen 🥰

• JFL
Reactions: buflek and WishIwasChico
The brutal is getting the relationship isn’t even the hard part or the ‘that’s it I’ve ascended’. No once you’re in a relationship you have to constantly keep improving yourself otherwise she’ll cheat due to seeing you as low value

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
Holy fuck this is brutal jfl she's making it his fault that she wants to fuck other dudes jfl just say I want chad because i dont have subhuman teeth anymore jfl at "not good sex'

This is suifuel because let's say you date a fat ugly ltb, if she loses weight it's over for you.

And if you date a strong mtb, htb, who's already looksmaxxed, that will just be much harder to attain as there's much more competition
How is this bad? It’s called competition

It is his fault. He doesn’t want to compete and wants to remain a loser while his gf doesn’t

As Heartiste once said “getting into a relationship does not suddenly mean you’ve escaped the reality of the sexual marketplace.” Or something like that

I had an ex who didn’t want to workout, intellectually challenge herself, and avoided doign certain things with me in the bedroom, guess what? I got bored and wanted to leave because I knew there were girls out there who would satisfy me

She wanted to remain mediocre while I didn’t and this caused an irreparable chasm in our relationship

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Napoleon1800, infini, forevergymcelling and 1 other person
i love how she is trying to justify her actions because „muhhhh he never complimented me despite me telling him to“

that cuck could’ve told how how beautiful she is every single day for 2 years straight and she would get cheating phantasys
That cuck could have also put on 50 pounds of muscle

Jesus Christ this forum is hopeless…

• +1
getting into a relationship does not suddenly mean you’ve escaped the reality of the sexual marketplace.
The brutal is getting the relationship isn’t even the hard part or the ‘that’s it I’ve ascended’. No once you’re in a relationship you have to constantly keep improving yourself otherwise she’ll cheat due to seeing you as low value

@WishIwasChico That’s life? If you’re not improving your going backwards

The reality is you must improve endlessly until you die

You don’t have to of course but don’t complain when you don’t have a loyal gf and women in general find you repulsive

Either way, aside from women, not improving is just bad for your own self esteem. I guarantee this woman has higher self esteem than her bf because she’s constantly taking action to better herself while he sits in complacency

• +1
Reactions: infini
she wont communicate with him at all about this. could be easily solved if she brought it up but nooo. gotta be a vapid slutty whore
this is the only true statement here

However she isn’t being a slutty whore

She’s just acting on her increased SMV like anybody would man or woman

She should sit him down and tell him she finds him unattractive and if he doesn’t fix it she will probably leave or cheat on him

However she’s probably lost all attraction to him at this point and so doesn’t care that much about him

In a way women don’t want to mother you, it’s not fair and it’s not rational but it puts them in a very weird situation where she has to consciously acknowledge your low SMV while also continuing to stay with you on the promise you will change

The main fault with this woman is that she doesn’t have the mental strength to deal with the uncertainty such communication would entail

You’re gonna need high SMV to get constant str’s too

Ltr’s are for men who don’t have high SMV

Guaranteed if this was the kind of guy who could consistently get casual sex from random women, she would still be attracted to him

He problem is that he isn’t attractive enough for str’s and also isn’t attractive enough for an ltr

The truth is that if you want women to be attracted to you for str or ltr you must always be her most attractive option

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800, infini and chadmanlet04
just lol @ getting into a LTR in 2023

you will be a loyal cuck who has 1 pussy to fuck while your gf will cheat on you like a horny rabbit

just be her FWB

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Napoleon1800 and WishIwasChico
This isn’t true. I can’t think of one woman I’ve been in a relationship with who felt like they were settling for me

Every relationship I’ve been in the woman was always insecure about how I felt about them

You can win this game but you need the sufficient SMV to do so which is admittedly very high

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
just lol @ getting into a LTR in 2023

you will be a loyal cuck who has 1 pussy to fuck while your gf will cheat on you like a horny rabbit

just be her FWB
Based af

This isn’t true. I can’t think of one woman I’ve been in a relationship with who felt like they were settling for me

Every relationship I’ve been in the woman was always insecure about how I felt about them

You can win this game but you need the sufficient SMV to do so which is admittedly very high
How old were those female? Where are you from? Did those women have social media and male "friends"?

It is his fault

She increased her SMV and he didn’t

What is so surprising about her behavior given this fact?

If you date a fat ugly ltb and she loses weight while you just sat around jerking off and playing video games, making no progress in life what do you expect?

If you are maxxed in all areas you should feel worthy of a MTB-HTB and the competition shouldn’t faze you because you will be prepared for it

It’s like saying making a million dollars is harder than making 50k, duh? But those who make millions often have the skills necessary to do so, so they aren’t worried that it’s harder

How old were those female? Where are you from? Did those women have social media and male "friends"?
21-24, I’m from NYC, and yes

i was blessed with good looks, charisma , and a well developed and inherent interest and above average awareness of social dynamics which I then trained through years of PUA

I got lucky to some extent (although I currently have a debilitating injury) however this made me quickly realize that those with value whether earned or not are for the most part rewarded for it

The world isn’t a just place but it also is a just place. Some things are out of your control and some things are in your control

If I just relied on my looks and natural charm I wouldn’t be able to bag the kind of women I bag. A good portion of my results come from the fact I took my natural talents and developed them above average

I focused a lot on sexual relationships because I realized early on in life that I have an advantage in that area and I have received results comparable to the effort I put in

Some guy who is ugly will need to put in a lot more work but if he reaches a point of value drastically above the average woman, he will be able to sustain it. It will just be much harder for him to achieve.

If you are her best option, you are her best option. The specifics of how you go about being her best option will differ from man to man. I rely heavily on my looks and charisma while I make little to no money. Some other guy may rely heavily on his money and status while having little looks and charisma. Ideally you have all but that’s a life reserved for a select lucky few.

This is also dynamic in that you may be her best option now but that doesn’t necessarily mean you remain her best option. I’m in the progress of making more money because I know that while my looks and charisma may be above average, all it takes is for some guy to show up who has a little bit of looks, a little bit of charisma but a lot more money to come along and take my bitch. Or any other combination of these factors.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling
First time u said smth high iq

• Hmm...
Reactions: WishIwasChico
IMG 6279

• JFL