My older brother spazzed out and committed suicide after he “found out what happens after we die”

FortniteGod

FortniteGod

Silver
This isn’t a Larp first of all

My brother was high functioning autistic, like a weirdo anime kid in school. Except he wasn’t obsessed with anime he was obsessed with shit like how we were created/ what happens when we die and aliens or something. He was always on his PC, I’m assuming he was researching this stuff. Anyways yesterday he was acting really weird my entire family was convinced he got into our mothers weed edibles (if you don’t know for a lot of people when you first smoke weed you dissociate and think the world is ending) but we later confirmed that wasn’t the case.

he kept talking about how he knows how we were created or what happens after death but tbh nobody gave a fuck, and constantly said he was “met with a terrible fate”
(Deadass he said this like 20 times) and then he blew his brains out with a shotgun after tweaking for a couple of hours.

I’m curious whether he actually might’ve found out some serious shit because he was always really interested in it, and for the record my brother was extremely intelligent. But I doubt it anyways just wanted to rant

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: northern mogger, Hardrada, TechnoBoss and 5 others
No doubt, your family is celebrating this incel's death.

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger
This isn’t a Larp first of all

My brother was high functioning autistic, like a weirdo anime kid in school. Except he wasn’t obsessed with anime he was obsessed with shit like how we were created/ what happens when we die and aliens or something. He was always on his PC, I’m assuming he was researching this stuff. Anyways yesterday he was acting really weird my entire family was convinced he got into our mothers weed edibles (if you don’t know for a lot of people when you first smoke weed you dissociate and think the world is ending) but we later confirmed that wasn’t the case.

he kept talking about how he knows how we were created or what happens after death but tbh nobody gave a fuck, and constantly said he was “met with a terrible fate”
(Deadass he said this like 20 times) and then he blew his brains out with a shotgun after tweaking for a couple of hours.

I’m curious whether he actually might’ve found out some serious shit because he was always really interested in it, and for the record my brother was extremely intelligent. But I doubt it anyways just wanted to rant
Larp, your name is FortniteGod, if your bro would of died you wouldn't talk so normally and would rot on .org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: copingtoohardrn, humanoidsub7, IAMNOTANINCEL and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: copingtoohardrn, Moggkrates, humanoidsub7 and 7 others
Yeah I made this whole shit up mb
Make it more realistic next time, add more delay between the death and the post, and talk as if your actual brother killed himself, act sad and stressed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and Richard Cheese
nice one FBI

Make it more realistic next time, add more delay between the death and the post, and talk as if your actual brother killed himself, act sad and stressed
Alr hold on

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
My condolences if this is true, As for if he found something is very unlikely because I doubt there is a proof he could have found for it. He most likely researched something that is horrifying and became obsessed to the point he could not cope. I don't believe mentally ill and autistic people should be allowed to access internet that much especially at young age it can destroy them.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
My condolences if this is true, As for if he found something is very unlikely because I doubt there is a proof he could have found for it. He most likely researched something that is horrifying and became obsessed to the point he could not cope. I don't believe mentally ill and autistic people should be allowed to access internet that much especially at young age it can destroy them.
Thx and yeah it seemed like a psychotic episode

Albeit he was slightly autistic, he was always pretty normal and functioning for the most part which is what concerns me because he is the type of person who would never be naive or gullible to information on the internet.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and incel194012940
Thx and yeah it seemed like a psychotic episode

Albeit he was slightly autistic, he was always pretty normal and functioning for the most part which is what concerns me because he is the type of person who would never be naive or gullible to information on the internet.
I don't think it was necessarily the information but rather the obsession. If you get really obsessed with something it doesn't end well even if you are intelligent. you can drive yourself insane and can end up doing something you never thought you would. How did he get access to a shotgun though?

if you find out you will meet a horrible fate after you die and this makes you want to kill your self instead of live longer you obviously aren’t all the way there mentally

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
my brother just acked, gotta post it on the homoerotic punjabi literature distribution forum for updoots

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
and then everybody got up and clapped