what has been the most helpful botb threads you’ve discovered

lilith

lilith

vanity of vanities all is vanity
title

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Lynxress
how to kill niggers

Botb is useless for the most part just have good formating and org users would start orgasming 'ahhhh Botbeeeee'

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, fuxkdakikez, efidescontinuado and 4 others
That El bastardo guide of eye lightening and changing eye colour is useless and people will literally go blind if they follow it.

I don't know how it is in BOTB jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 32973, efidescontinuado and 7 others
Botb is useless for the most part just have good formating and org users would start orgasming 'ahhhh Botbeeeee'
it has fairly decent threads the further back you go. you could see the retardation of tiktok manifest itself into the iq of rotters

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973, mayo mogger and Lynxress
how to kill niggers
Mussolini biografia

- Italian

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
probably collagen maxing guide but its not like this shit is all over reddit anyways

90% of the botb threads are useless. Orcs threads about gyno and pdo threads are the only helpful ones and they arent botb yet afaik

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers, mayo mogger, lilith and 2 others
what’s that
look at this thread he explains it

its similar to fillers but u can self inject cuz its not dangerous but doesnt work as good obv

That El bastardo guide of eye lightening and changing eye colour is useless and people will literally go blind if they follow it.

yea it's fucked up. imagine being so determined in wanting to ascend and change your eye colour only to disable yourself for life. just natural selection at work, i suppose

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress

Didn't it work for that black kid and a couple of greycels ?
It's in the thread I think

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado and TechnoBoss
Real gatekept knowledge is in the pms of autists dont be surprised find the likes of salludon have a kabal of looksmaxxers where they discuss secret looksnaxxibg techniques

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and lilith

A number of us have achieved results jfl