Grotesque Subhuman
to deserve this life
:(
i need to go back in time
change things

Phonesex

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
you are the fucking biggest spammer on this site you have never made one post that has value only shitpost day in day out get a hobby like pua or go pick up trash at your local park

you are the fucking biggest spammer on this site you have never made one post that has value only shitpost day in day out get a hobby like pua or go pick up trash at your local park
Too scared to tag me?

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and ZyzzReincarnate
If a few nice looking teenage girls see you in a alley way Best believe they gonna run. ngl i would do the same, Dont feel like getting stabbed.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Keep crying for me u fucking faggot

Too scared to tag me?

go er

if i see you entering a school/university/any facilities i would run as fast as i can

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
if i see you entering a school/university/any facilities i would run as fast as i can
i come and shoot up your special ed community college class

• JFL
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and JellyBelly
i come and shoot up your special ed community college class
@blackoutwhitein I think someone is threatening to target your school

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1139, hebbewem, ChoSeungHui and 2 others
yes i am a fucking oldcel i have wasted my life and now i am old holy shit where is my time machine please create it someone now

It’s a high school, genius.
yes but its a special ed school you fucking tard kill yourself special needs downie i will enroll at your school because im allowed to because i have autism and fuck all the prime down syndrome jb pussy and when you finish your 25th high school year and graduate with an education in social security management i will still be at your school as a lifetime super senior racking up lay by lay by the fucking day

yes but its a special ed school you fucking tard kill yourself special needs downie i will enroll at your school because im allowed to because i have autism and fuck all the prime down syndrome jb pussy and when you finish your 25th high school year and graduate with an education in social security management i will still be at your school as a lifetime super senior racking up lay by lay by the fucking day
Stop drinking.
Stop drinking.
@CupOfCoffee WAS GOOD MY NIGGUH

Last edited:
Based and high T