what hormone makes the face wider

S

shave

Iron
i know HGH encourages forward and downward growth, but what makes the face wider ? is it just genetic or prenatal testosterone ?

inject testosterone for wider face

mewing hormone, just look at @Salludon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Iblamejordan, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 17174 and 6 others
High T chads have tall masculine skulls

• +1
Reactions: leveruis and Birdcell
i know HGH encourages forward and downward growth, but what makes the face wider ? is it just genetic or prenatal testosterone ?
Everything.

Been on mk 677 + huperzine A for hgh for over a month now, and my face has grown a couple around 2 mm in width.
(Not bloat, base measurements were when i had been on mk for a few days and was bloated already)

Testosterone also widens the face, as my face gas gotten progressively wider from 17 to 18 (current)

Everything.

Been on mk 677 + huperzine A for hgh for over a month now, and my face has grown a couple around 2 mm in width.
(Not bloat, base measurements were when i had been on mk for a few days and was bloated already)

Testosterone also widens the face, as my face gas gotten progressively wider from 17 to 18 (current)
How do you exclude the posibility of the widening being due to normal puberty development?
Does your dad/mom(the parent you resemble) have a narrow face?

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Bitchwhipper2
How do you exclude the posibility of the widening being due to normal puberty development?
Does your dad/mom(the parent you resemble) have a narrow face?
Honestly, i cant say that the widening of my face hasnt been puberty dependant for sure.

But it does seem its getting wider at a faster pace than before, even though logical deduction would suggest that the widening would slow down.

All I can say is that my face has grown about 2.5-3.6 mm in width the past 3 months, with the 1.5 last months consisting of daily Mk 677 + huperzine A ingestion, which is most likely above the rate of growth I was seeing beforehand.

Also my dad has a wide face, while my mom has a smaller more average shaped face

Honestly, i cant say that the widening of my face hasnt been puberty dependant for sure.

But it does seem its getting wider at a faster pace than before, even though logical deduction would suggest that the widening would slow down.

All I can say is that my face has grown about 2.5-3.6 mm in width the past 3 months, with the 1.5 last months consisting of daily Mk 677 + huperzine A ingestion, which is most likely above the rate of growth I was seeing beforehand.

Also my dad has a wide face, while my mom has a smaller more average shaped face
Hey but why do people keep saying that huperizine A isn't a somatostatin inhibtor?
They say that recent studies have "deboonked" that huperizine is a somatostatin inhibtor.

Also,what were u taking before 1.5 months?

Hey but why do people keep saying that huperizine A isn't a somatostatin inhibtor?
They say that recent studies have "deboonked" that huperizine is a somatostatin inhibtor.
Derek mpmd recommends it with mk 677 + cjcdac so i use it ngl.
If its deboonked, well thats for the better because then i dont have to spend money on it

Also,what were u taking before 1.5 months?
Creatine + vit D and k2

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
Are u taking testosterone?
Nah, but natural puberty development is driven largely by testosterone. So i think its safe to assume that Testosterone has been part of the reason for my face widening

• +1
Shotgun-terone

Everything.

did you pfl (eyeball length) increase at all

did you pfl (eyeball length) increase at all
didnt measure, but probably not much at all.

maybe a mm or two at most. My eyes are still subhuman

• +1
Estrogen valerate

chewing makes your face wider, hormones will give you faster results

If you want to go hard, T+HGH+chewing+mewing+neck&platysma stretches

• +1
Reactions: shave

Whats the mk n huperzine combo supposed to do?

Whats the mk n huperzine combo supposed to do?
huperzine A is said to be a somatostatin inhibitor, which will essentially boost the effects oh mk 677.

More plates more dates recommends it paired with mk 677 and cjc dac. So I bought it:feelsokman: