what hurts me is how forgettable i am

lilith

lilith

vanity of vanities all is vanity
like i have no redeeming thing about me. i wish people would like to keep me as a memory. and not forget. memories are so sacred. why must i be trapped in this house of flesh. i wish i could be that boy she saw or spoke to. the one she regrets letting slip away. i want to be there. in your mind. its so brutal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
yeah same tbh.

like i have no redeeming thing about me. i wish people would like to keep me as a memory. and not forget. memories are so sacred. why must i be trapped in this house of flesh. i wish i could be that boy she saw or spoke to. the one she regrets letting slip away. i want to be there. in your mind. its so brutal.
Be dangerous

• Love it
Reactions: lilith
what do you do all day? what do you think about?
i sleep 16h a day. i go to college and cope there. knowing whatever i do i will still be invisible and ingored tbh

i sleep 16h a day. i go to college and cope there. knowing whatever i do i will still be invisible and ingored tbh
do the days blur into each other

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler
it feels good a little. eases the burden. you like it dont you. all the suffering. deep down.
i wouldnt call it suffering tbh. i dont have major problems in life like cancer or anything like that. all i get is ignored

i wouldnt call it suffering tbh. i dont have major problems in life like cancer or anything like that. all i get is ignored
life in general is constant suffering. living to no means. especially as a shadow. how old are you?

• +1
life in general is constant suffering. living to no means. especially as a shadow. how old are you?
17. i go to college. yeah i would say some philosophy bullshit about life. it has really zero meanings . theres no such thing as living n shit u get me? everythings controlled and u have no free will so ovaaaa

17. i go to college. yeah i would say some philosophy bullshit about life. it has really zero meanings . theres no such thing as living n shit u get me? everythings controlled and u have no free will so ovaaaa
i remember being 17. im 19. it gets worse. and worse. if you dont plan on ascending kys tbh.

• +1
i remember being 17. im 19. it gets worse. and worse. if you dont plan on ascending kys tbh.
no i plan on ascending jfl. i will never rope! just wait ill become better in 6 months n shit

yeah same tbh.
dont worry i love tyou all

• Love it
Reactions: Samsepioler and lilith