What I consider to be INCEL, LTN, MTN, HTN, CHADLITE, CHAD (UPDATED)

The chadlite is not a chadlite lmao

The chadlite is not a chadlite lmao
What r they? They have 500k followers due to their face but ok yeah an MTN / htn gets 500k followers due to their face?

3556347_3555770_IMG_20230729_071313.jpg
Rank him

@mrriceguy thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver999
Mtn? No def not
Terrorist pheno + shit harmony
Literally fkin over if he's short too
LTN at best
so he doesnt look htn when he does *that* with his lips?

• JFL
Reactions: goo25
I think u rate chadlite+ by male gaze, i dont count male gaze, thats gay, jbs r all that matter
lol i agree with u even if u call me autistic everyday

• Love it
lol i agree with u even if u call me autistic everyday
We can still agree with eachother on things, facts are facts ❤️

• +1
Reactions: goo25
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, goo25 and ItsOver999
Your incel is an incel

Your ltn is a mtn

Your mtn is a mtn

Your htn is a mtn

Your chadlite is a mtn

And Your chad is a htn or chadlite
Your iq is LTN

Your incel is an incel

Your ltn is a mtn

Your mtn is a mtn

Your htn is a mtn

Your chadlite is a mtn

And Your chad is a htn or chadlite
nvm u r trolling right? I just realized u rated chadlite and ltn the same? I hope u r trolling...

If not well, the chadlite has 500k followers due to looks and tons of compliments in comments, u think mtn gets that?

There just popular cause there good at social media

Most are normies people throw the word chad around its a strict criteria
Ah ok, you are retarded.

nvm u r trolling right? I just realized u rated chadlite and ltn the same? I hope u r trolling...

If not well, the chadlite has 500k followers due to looks and tons of compliments in comments, u think mtn gets that?
No not the same by the decimal obviously by the decimal your chadlite is higher than your ltn but only by decimal not by an entire category

So like mtn point 5 vs mtn point 9 there still essentially normies though

No not the same by the decimal obviously by the decimal your chadlite is higher than your ltn but only by decimal not by an entire category

So like mtn point 5 vs mtn point 9 there still essentially normies though
4EEEEE34 3B7E 4D6D BBF7 3AE6CD481134

Ah ok, you are retarded.
Mate the psl system is closest to what match with what women want if your a better normie your still a normie to them they want the best of the best and won't care that your incrementally better than most normies still invisible but nt can get them across the line

Mate the psl system is closest to what match with what women want if your a better normie your still a normie to them they want the best of the best and won't care that your incrementally better than most normies still invisible but nt can get them across the line
8A0CD240 F02F 4A1A 87A9 A74347060975

What r they? They have 500k followers due to their face but ok yeah an MTN / htn gets 500k followers due to their face?
Yep majority of guys that are famous on tik tok are htn frauds.
Youre a deathnic ur brain is fried from all the dirty water u drink u retard
I mog you to suicide dog keep barking for me ugly pathetic incel

Yep majority of guys that are famous on tik tok are htn frauds.

I mog you to suicide dog keep barking for me ugly pathetic incel
Go drink dirty water retard

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
Ah ok, you are retarded.
OK try this

Just cause one bronze medallist is better than another bronze medallist doesn't make him a silver or gold medallist jfl

Your chadlite you showed mogs your normie you showed but in the scheme of things there still both normies

I am ltn

• So Sad
Go drink dirty water retard
Go get thousands of dollars of surgeries to get to MTN and still watch guys like me fuck ur dream girls. dog Keep barking while I drink my mud water

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax and ItsOver999
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover and ItsOver999
Go get thousands of dollars of surgeries to get to MTN and still watch guys like me fuck ur dream girls. dog Keep barking while I drink my mud water
Brutal mud water slayer

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
Ltn mogs the Mtn JFL

The guy on left looks normal. At worst a little ooofy-doofy. The guy on the right is creepy.
Its ok you autists cant rate im asking girls and gays right now and their answers will show u that u r retarded

Guy on left looks like a goblin u dumb fuck

Its ok you autists cant rate im asking girls and gays right now and their answers will show u that u r retarded

Guy on left looks like a goblin u dumb fuck
Imagine being such an out of control sperg that you lash out in a blind rage over what a random stranger looks like.

Imagine being such an out of control sperg that you lash out in a blind rage over what a random stranger looks like.
Youre a retard and an autist

Enjoy being a manlet forever u short fucking retard

The guy on left looks normal. At worst a little ooofy-doofy. The guy on the right is creepy.
24A105AA 9985 43E9 B843 EFA139B1B2E2

@Mewton u nigger retarded autists cant rate

U guys r genuinely fucking braindead dumbfuck morons. The ltn looks like a fucking goblin look at his maxilla and ears like kill yourselves u fucking low iq retards

Last edited:
072694AA 8A92 4792 98C8 FFDBE5991C1A
48D42EB1 859A 4F1C 8262 A12CF5E53EA5
"LTN mogs MTN" - said by,

@Mewton
@sinn
@TheAnomaly

2/2 you guys being wrong

Please never enter the ratings forum again.

73C3E498 398D 46A8 87AA 43EC9AFA7885 6528D4C2 6863 4F4B 8C85 952B6DD35ED5 F226F183 960E 4D6A 90CE 7D5896016C3A

3 for 3 girls said LTN was uglier than MTN.

@Mewton @sinn @TheAnomaly

my rating ability mogs your guys'