What I used to do to make jbs miserable

N1666

N1666

Kraken
When I had a lot of time on my hands I would get into online relationships with girls who lived in another city, but I would make sure they have had no romantic experiences before.

Then I'd love bomb them and manipulate them into thinking i love them and planned on meeting them. They would fall for me and be obsessed because they have never received this type of attention before.

Itt would work every single time, sometimes I even forgot I was doing this out of spite and had to remind myself I do not want them. Then on the day they were supposed to meet up with me id just block them on everything. Now the first romantic experience they have ever had was traumatic and they probably have trust issues now.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Clqs, bloomercel, say∅ and 3 others
That sucks, man. I don't know if I approve of that. I hope you got over that phase.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, say∅, Sergeant and 3 others
Nobody will believe that, nigger

• +1
Reactions: N1666
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sergeant, Madridista and N1666
That sucks, man. I don't know if I approve of that. I hope you got over that phase.
It’s a sick thing to do
Yes this was a while ago, I felt bad about the last one so I stopped. Most of them have moved on now when I checked their social media so i don't really care that much

• +1
Reactions: mog_me and Madridista
Based. They'll become whores anyway

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel and N1666
Nobody will believe that, nigger
Anger

• JFL
Reactions: Sergeant and N1666
  • JFL
Reactions: BitchBoy
jfl at ur weak insults nazi
hope u get shot in a gang shootut and die
Why would a niggergang shoot me? I don’t participate in subhuman gay gang shit nor do I go to crack dens. Awww shieeet

Why would a niggergang shoot me? I don’t participate in subhuman gay gang shit nor do I go to crack dens. Awww shieeet
u live in america so a shootout would prob breakout anywhere
Americancel

What's your looks lvl? Or did you use chadfishes?

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and N1666
What's your looks lvl? Or did you use chadfishes?
They were my pics but I know how to fraud well to the point where it looks like a different person. Jbs are easier too as their standards are lower, good hair and collagen is all you need.

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger and socialcel
They were my pics but I know how to fraud well to the point where it looks like a different person. Jbs are easier too as their standards are lower, good hair and collagen is all you need.
I never did it. Closest thing I guess was to fake being in love to lose my virginity. I actually wanted to fall in love with her because she was into me, but it's not something one can force obviously.

• +1
I never did it. Closest thing I guess was to fake being in love to lose my virginity. I actually wanted to fall in love with her because she was into me, but it's not something one can force obviously.
Did you lose your virginity with her?

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
When I had a lot of time on my hands I would get into online relationships with girls who lived in another city, but I would make sure they have had no romantic experiences before.

Then I'd love bomb them and manipulate them into thinking i love them and planned on meeting them. They would fall for me and be obsessed because they have never received this type of attention before.

Itt would work every single time, sometimes I even forgot I was doing this out of spite and had to remind myself I do not want them. Then on the day they were supposed to meet up with me id just block them on everything. Now the first romantic experience they have ever had was traumatic and they probably have trust issues now.

Understandable Have a Great Day

• JFL
Did you lose your virginity with her?
Yeap. She's the only girl I ever fucked. I had feelings for other girls (butterflies and chit) but none of them were that interested in me.

• +1