What if Dan Schneider wasn't a creepy fatcel but instead a 10% bf Mogger

ingram33

ingram33

"muh i was lurking i swear!!!"
You guys probably heard about the Dan Schneider allegations, he allegedly groomed multiple young actors at his time working as a Nickelodeon Showrunner.
Him being a fat creepy guy already extenuated the backlash of his alleged actions, he should pray and thank god that he wasn't also born short, luckily he's 6 feet. Now imagine a version of him who was never a morbid obesecel and at worst Htn.
Do you think the alleged actions he committed would've gained less flack and people wouldn't care considering he's objectively more handsome and you guys already know how being objectively handsome fairs in this world. I know for a fact some women/foids out there would be like " OMG I wish I was her", or "She's living my dream fr fr".
All in all, this might sound like boredom ramblings or Water to some, I also forgot to mention Dan Schneider is a Jew, I don't know why they removed this fact from his "early life" on wiki :unsure: but yea. Yuor thoughts gyzes?
Here is him the leanest he's ever been for context

Last edited:
Doesn’t matter, he mogs 99.99% of men, mf got and still gets prime jb cunny, that’s all that matters, fuck what normies think they can go fuck themselves because their fat obese tattood slut of a wife certainly ain’t touching them

• JFL
Reactions: ingram33
Yes most definitely

• +1
Reactions: ingram33