What if gta 6 NPCs were conscious

D

Deleted member 21182

No face for your fucked up mind
Very intelligent AI they were like real ppl but don’t know they’re in a video game but they have hobbies and feelings and they feel pain

Would it be humane to kill them type shit?

• +1
Reactions: Timmy and twojei
I would actually eat them

i would kidnap them on sum serial killer type shit (in gta 6 ofc)

Very intelligent AI they were like real ppl but don’t know they’re in a video game but they have hobbies and feelings and they feel pain

Would it be humane to kill them type shit?
Crazy to think that. We could even be the NPCs of some kids videogame playthrough JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
That's how this reality started and it'll cum full circle

Crazy to think that. We could even be the NPCs of some kids videogame playthrough JFL.
Odds are actually higher than not considering it’s definitely possible to do who are we to think we are the first

Odds are actually higher than not considering it’s definitely possible to do who are we to think we are the first
Well, the fact that not crazy shit tends to happen in the world provoked by a single person could be an enough reason to discard such a thing. The world seems to not go overboard crazy, it has kept relatively stable over it's history.

Well, the fact that not crazy shit tends to happen in the world provoked by a single person could be an enough reason to discard such a thing. The world seems to not go overboard crazy, it has kept relatively stable over it's history.
Because more likely than a video game having unnecessary ammount of ppl it could just be a simulation to test out possibilities

• +1
Reactions: twojei
i would go to the rockstar headquarters, put chains or door stopper devices on all the exits, then stalk from office to office with a flamethrower for producing yet another boring shitty game where you play as a nigger