What if you went to prison and a tall Tyrone makes you be his jester

klip11

klip11

Narcy pirate Guardian of squirtle
What if a 6'8 Tyrone in prison didn't want to take your booty, but he wanted you to be his jester. He makes you dress up in a jester costume and makes you bark like a dog or meow like a cat, he makes you sing and dance on command and he sometimes makes you hop on one leg. What do you do?

• JFL
Reactions: N8verBegan, coispet, Gonthar and 5 others

• +1
Reactions: itisoverboyos and 5'7 zoomer
@BrendioEEE would be his jester

What if a 6'8 Tyrone in prison didn't want to take your booty, but he wanted you to be his jester. He makes you dress up in a jester costume and makes you bark like a dog or meow like a cat, he makes you sing and dance on command and he sometimes makes you hop on one leg. What do you do?
i would kill and then rape him while he would be sleeping

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, standardcel, klip11 and 2 others
Had some ugly ass nigger try this on me at the ward I just ignored his ass and he went away

• JFL
Reactions: shabby890, PrinceLuenLeoncur, standardcel and 1 other person
Mix cyanide in his food

Had some ugly ass nigger try this on me at the ward I just ignored his ass and he went away
Yeah right. You jestermaxxed for Tyrone

I'm at the Zoo while Tyrone is in prison

• JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1, klip11 and itisoverboyos
fags.org at it again

• JFL
Reactions: klip11
i would kill him, if i could not kill him in a fight i would resort to any means available, shivs, heavy blunt objects like detachinga sink and clubbing his head with it, et cetera
the first rule of life is : Never back down to niggers

i would kill him, if i could not kill him in a fight i would resort to any means available, shivs, heavy blunt objects like detachinga sink and clubbing his head with it, et cetera
the first rule of life is : Never back down to niggers
4012872 1710442299498

• JFL
Reactions: oxymoron
Haven't you seen the tv show Oz?
Some inmates were put to do stuff like that...

• JFL
Reactions: klip11
kill him in his sleep