What in the world do foids think average looks like?

Aids!

Aids!

Very very relaxed gudru
I just read a bunch of people saying 6ft is the average height of a man. Foids really don't notice anything, I'm shocked that so many people both male and female think 6ft is supposed to be average when in reality it's significantly taller than average.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy, Time Travel and LowTierNormie
You're 6'2 right? How's that feel?

the average on everything is rising bro we have to live with it soon enough 7 inch or even 8 inch of dick will be average

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Blitz
chad = average

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Blitz and Aids!

• +1
Reactions: Aids!
You're 6'2 right? How's that feel?
Just a tiny bit over 6'1. And it doesn't help anything. I wish I were 6'3 and if I had it I would blast HGH cycles.
Hampton brandonmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
This is why: Below average men are INVISIBLE TO WOMEN.

THEY ARE NOT SEEN. UGLY MEN DO NOT REGISTER IN WOMEN’S HEADS.

That’s why 6ft is average to them.

hvCFxcT_d.jpg

This comic is NOT satire. I’m speaking from experience.

• +1
Reactions: Lumbersexual, Demir, androidcel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: mojopin and Stingray
While I'm sure female psychology and different sex drive contributes to this discrepancy, I think the major contributing factor is that looksmaxing is a relatively new concept for men while women have been doing it since the beginning of time.

Not only do women go above and beyond to looksmax, they fraud with makeup, lighting, hair extensions, and basically anything they can get their hands on to improve their SMV.

My guess is that if the playing field were leveled and women were stripped of looksmaxing, makeup, and fauding, these graphs would look quite similar.

While I'm sure female psychology and different sex drive contributes to this discrepancy, I think the major contributing factor is that looksmaxing is a relatively new concept for men while women have been doing it since the beginning of time.

Not only do women go above and beyond to looksmax, they fraud with makeup, lighting, hair extensions, and basically anything they can get their hands on to improve their SMV.

My guess is that if the playing field were leveled and women were stripped of looksmaxing, makeup, and fauding, these graphs would look quite similar.

How much you wanna bet that people will look at this and say shit like "Men just want to fuck every women" and "Men are trash"?
Women are always the victims. Even when it comes to their own dating privilege.

Cough up those bluepills boyo. Men could looksmax to the level of gods but women would still only want the top 5%. Only the best get to reproduce. Look around, this is natural selection in action.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, hebbewem, LowTierNormie and 1 other person
Cough up those bluepills boyo. Men could looksmax to the level of gods but women would still only want the top 5%. Only the best get to reproduce. Look around, this is natural selection in action.
Like I said, their psychology and sex drive will still account for them wanting the best they can get. However, their ability to socially acceptably looksmax and fraud with makeup inflates their ego and self worth because to them, it doesn't matter how GL you are naturally. If a femoid 5 can fraud to a 7, they see themselves as a 7 and won't accept anything less than a male 8 until they start hitting the wall.

Standars are higher due to lower sex drive.

• JFL
Reactions: androidcel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Stingray and androidcel
To women, yes

Theres no cope to this. Women have higher standards than men
Higher standards not because of their lower sex drives. Trust me, they want to get fucked 24/7, just like guys. They are just picky because they can.

Higher standards not because of their lower sex drives. Trust me, they want to get fucked 24/7, just like guys. They are just picky because they can.
Yes thats what I meant
So youre saying the reason womens standards are high is because of low sex drive?

Do you have downs?
No I mistyped it, its what @LowTierNormie said. They are a lot pickier than guys

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
No I mistyped it, its what @LowTierNormie said. They are a lot pickier than guys
So hypergamy, as we all already knew

Over

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
Well I don't live in the manlet States so it's closer to 6 ft here.

I'm 176cm in a country where the average is 175-177, and I have been called short by a few girls already. Real Average is below average to most foids. Being average isn't enough, above average or death guys.

• WTF
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis