What is a Chechen Kill Squad? Putin unleashes Jihadist force to hunt down Ukraine officials

Deleted member 11550

Deleted member 11550

polish NEET

As Ukrainian soldiers and citizens display unprecedented bravery to thwart the Russian invasion in their country, reports have surfaced that Putin is now unleashing a secret 'kill squad' to hunt down the country's top officials. The Chechen Special Forces, formed under the leadership of Putin ally Ramzan Kadyrov, is a secret force operational in the Chechnya region of Russia. Notorious for their brutalities, the Chechen Special Forces mostly comprise Jihadist fighters.

Shocking photos and videos have emerged online which shows the Chechen Special Forces brazenly marching into Ukraine armed with heavy artillery and weapons. Insider reports reveal that each soldier in the battalion was given a "deck of cards" with the photos of targetted Ukrainian officials on them. The 'deck' mentions top Ukraine government officials and security personnel who is suspected of 'crimes' by the Russian Investigative Committee. The news about the Chechen Forces surfaced barely hours after Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelenskyy admitted that he and his family are Putin's prime targets at the moment.

https://meaww.com/chechen-kill-squa...dist-force-hunt-down-ukraine-officials-563138

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: CtrlAltDelete, .👽., EasternRightWinger15 and 4 others
i knew they would send chechen moggers lol :lul:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hueless, Deleted member 14905, .👽. and 5 others

• Love it
Reactions: fjor2096

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and .👽.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11550
Elite Barbarians :feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CtrlAltDelete, White Swordsman, STEVE GAMING and 1 other person
@Birdcell compare those fatasses to real chosen soldiers

if we step in it's all over in a day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15309, Deleted member 16984 and Birdcell
Chechen high T moggers.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11550 and the BULL

Even a dude with half face fighting for his country

Attachments

• A280F82F-F8DD-4F9B-A72C-B2B78FB8503C_w1200_r1.webp
    168.2 KB · Views: 0
  • wkht8zsd7hb81.jpg
    wkht8zsd7hb81.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 0
  • _methode_times_prod_web_bin_31812e12-9679-11ec-9aec-82f0032d4cd3.jpg
    _methode_times_prod_web_bin_31812e12-9679-11ec-9aec-82f0032d4cd3.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 0
  • maxresdefault (2).jpg
    maxresdefault (2).jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Mewton and the BULL
Even a dude with half face fighting for his country
it's all cool and romantic but they look like they can't move from all the fat mass they have

it's all cool and romantic but they look like they can't move from all the fat mass they have
Bruh they're all oldcels over 30s , but they have experience unlike the young and mobile

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and ChristianChad
Bruh they're all oldcels over 30s , but they have experience unlike the young and mobile
13415403 1797680750452944 3064171980403383921 o

experience does nothing against ppl who have the testosterone level of an adult bull

View attachment 1565143

experience does nothing against ppl who have the testosterone level of an adult bull
Are you trying to trigger me again ? Are you trying to tell me that Italians are more High T than chechens ? Russia would obliterate Italy in hours , tf are you on ?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, socrates^, ChristianChad and 2 others
Are you trying to trigger me again ? Are you trying to tell me that Italians are more High T than chechens ? Russia would obliterate Italy in hours , tf are you on ?
calm down you can't even take down ukrainian subhumans :lul::lul::lul: an italian soldier probably needs 5 russians to get taken down

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: socrates^, ChristianChad, EasternRightWinger15 and 3 others
calm down you can't even take down ukrainian subhumans :lul::lul::lul: an italian soldier probably needs 5 russians to get taken down
Bruh , I hope you're joking , your nationality has almost 0 effect on your natural fighting ability , yeah some nations have warrior cult , but ultimately the equipment , the training and physical qualities such as strength , endurance and strategic thinking and fighting IQ and the motivation is what makes a soldier good or bad

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Bruh , I hope you're joking , your nationality has almost 0 effect on your natural fighting ability , yeah some nations have warrior cult , but ultimately the equipment , the training and physical qualities such as strength , endurance and strategic thinking and fighting IQ and the motivation is what makes a soldier good or bad
bruh did you not see those bulls?? those are SPECIAL MED SOLDIERS. their natty T levels is probably on the 2000s range. we have the best pilots. the highest iq strategists. it's not that little italy from WW II this time. myself i'm fully read to get called. russia has dominated for too long. i can feel the RAGE of my ancestors on my shoulders

• +1
Reactions: socrates^ and Deleted member 15309
bruh did you not see those bulls?? those are SPECIAL MED SOLDIERS. their natty T levels is probably on the 2000s range. we have the best pilots. the highest iq strategists. it's not that little italy from WW II this time. myself i'm fully read to get called. russia has dominated for too long. i can feel the RAGE of my ancestors on my shoulders
And how many such soldiers does Italy have ?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
italian age has finished nigga :feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
And how many such soldiers does Italy have ?
bro we're descendants of romans. even the butcher in my neighborhood has the innate ability for war given some days of training

• JFL
Reactions: Birdcell
Italy is USA's bitch

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 15309 and Tony
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 15309

mogged by the laziest fucking people of balkan in ww2 MONTENEGRIN PARTISANS LMAOOOOO:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Montenegro partiusan

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Birdcell
Yet conquered nowhere since fall of Rome