High quality meat for protein/fats
Vegetables and fruit

That's it

Bat soup

• JFL
Reactions: Lux
keto diet is pretty good if your bones are not growing anymore

pros: 95% gas reduction, easy meals, easy shits

Mediterranean diet, Thats my diet and I am lean effortless, of course it means you shouldn't be eating sugars and all this shit

• Love it
Reactions: Effortless
i literally eat only cereal every day

Cereal is legit for when you're a lazy fuck ngl

When I get hungry but cba to cook, my baby Crunchy Nut Chocolate Cluster is always there for me ❤

First bro Start with a 7day water fast so all the sugar you ate for month go away.

Then start ur day 0 of diet

Vegetables and fruits
Lot of meat and chicken
Then eat complex carb
Add healthy fats

Example:
Banana, apple, mango
Carrot, spinavh

Tuna, meat, chicken, beef livrr

Pasta, rice, potato

Almond, peanut

U can do good things like lasagna etc

Also add yogurt if u want

a lot of protein. eggs, beef, chicken, fish. get vegetables in there too. if you don't feel like making them or like the taste of them, get vegetable juices. otherwise most greens like spinach, green beans, and broccoli are great when you fry them with garlic and oil. limit your bread and dairy as much as possible without necessarily depriving yourself of them like keto.

good snacks include nuts, olives, sardines, cheese, crackers, and uncured meats

Cereal is legit for when you're a lazy fuck ngl

When I get hungry but cba to cook, my baby Crunchy Nut Chocolate Cluster is always there for me ❤
at least i eat "healthy" cereal

special k with strawberries

its whole grain too :)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Effortless
  • +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
gmo isnt necessarily bad, it depends

i'd still rather not have anything made in a lab in my system if possible. i have no problem spending an extra two dollars on an organic cereal that tastes the same if not better

a lot of protein. eggs, beef, chicken, fish. get vegetables in there too. if you don't feel like making them or like the taste of them, get vegetable juices. otherwise most greens like spinach, green beans, and broccoli are great when you fry them with garlic and oil. limit your bread and dairy as much as possible without necessarily depriving yourself of them like keto.

good snacks include nuts, olives, sardines, cheese, crackers, and uncured meats
what would be an example of a high calorie healthy breakfast?

high in protein, medium in fat, low in carbs. no sugars (fruit the only exception). For the general person that means more meat, fish, eggs, cheese, milk, nuts. Less sugar, bread, pasta, rice, potatoes. Lots of sauces and processed food tend to have a lot of sugar.

Be less affraid of: fat, chloresterol, salt. All 3 are not as harmfull as people have you think.

In general: Don't drink anything that has calories, drink water instead and eat calories.

Last edited:
  • +1
bacon is healthy? I thought that stuff was for niggers

it's fine if you don't overdo it and get uncured. eat like three slices and you'll be good

Bats, dogs, cats

• +1
Chad eats mcdonalds 24/7

• +1
Reactions: a1phenohorriblebones and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
One piece of advice. And this goes for any type of dietary change. Drink plenty of water and slowly incorporate high fiber in your diet. The sooner, the better. Especially if you're increasing protein intake. Remember kids. Constipation sucks.

high in protein, medium in fat, low in carbs. no sugars (fruit the only exception). For the general person that means more meat, fish, eggs, cheese, milk, nuts. Less sugar, bread, pasta, rice, potatoes. Lots of sauces and processed food tend to have a lot of sugar.

Be less affraid of: fat, chloresterol, salt. All 3 are not as harmfull as people have you think.

In general: Don't drink anything that has calories, drink water instead and eat calories.
This tbh but also eat cod livers 2x per week and really cut back on any processed carbs (bread, pasta etc)

high in potatoes and eggs.

150g protein
40g fat
250g carbs

These macros will work for most men.

Plant based paleo, and intermittent fasting while eating in 3-4 hour daily windows.