What is best fat loss burner stack?

O

OCDMaxxing

Sphinx
Need to burn fat, but not lose my muscle. What stack to use? Not gonna use DNP. But what other options do I have?

Just workout like a freak bro

-eating less
-working out

Clen

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing
Intermittent fasting for few days,

Not binge eating after that.

BB forum is probably better place to ask but they'll still probably lecture you with blue pills. Someone said clen which works well. Idk why you wouldn't just ECA stack. Works great for many. Protip: if USAmerican go to pharmacy and ask for bronkaid for ez ephedrine gainz. Alternatives are cytomel and cardarine but each have their cons. As you may already know if you have completed even a tiny bit of your own research, cardarine just primarily boosts cardio endurance, meaning you can burn more calories in a session than you normally would be able to w/o pill. Cytomel/t3 is known for eating away at your muscle (it fucking works, that's why), so using nitrogen retainers/anabolics are highly advised in conjunction with t3.

DNR: ECA with majority protein diet.

diet u fucking lazy fat fuck

• Hmm...
Reactions: igbekele007
the fuck is ECA?
ephedrine, caffeine, aspirin.
Very popular back in the day - don't hear of it much anymore

I'm looking to start something soon too. Not sure what yet. Need a pill to help with cravings and also burn fat. Thinking Cardarine maybe?

Need to burn fat, but not lose my muscle. What stack to use? Not gonna use DNP. But what other options do I have?
Ephedrine + caffeine on empty stomach