WHAT IS BRUXISM/CLENCHING AND HOW TO FIX IT?

kurd

kurd

kurd
WHAT IS BRUXISM?

Bruxism is a problem in which you unconsciously grind or clench your teeth. You may clench and grind your teeth during the day. Or, at night while you sleep!

What does Bruxism do?

can lead to problems with your teeth, jaw muscles and bone loss and gum recession!

Effects:

First: Teeth

• Teeth that are flattened, fractured, chipped or loose
  • Worn tooth enamel, exposing deeper layers of your tooth
  • Increased tooth pain or sensitivity

Second: JAW MUSCLES (IMPORTANT)

Bruxism causes your muscles to overgrow, since it causes alot of stress on them and can cause swelling and overgrow of the muscles, which include the temporalis, masseter, and medial pterygoid, and also cause TMJ.

With overgrown masseter muscles and a swollen face you are gonna look like this

BEFORE AND AFTER WEAKENING THE MASSETTER MUSCLES DUE TO BRUXISM:

Third: Bone loss (IMPORTANT)

-Bone loss, or periodontal disease, is a troublesome and irreversible consequence of bruxism. As the bone resorbs and the gumline begins to recede, the teeth lose vital support. These tissues are unable to regenerate, and periodontal disease becomes a lifelong condition.

Fourth: GUM RECESSION:

BRUXISM:

can also do a number on your gums. The pressure and motion can drive the delicate gum tissue back, receding gums. This can bare part of your teeth's roots. It can also loosen the tissue's normally tight grip on the teeth. This leads to the formation of gingival pockets, which are bad news. They provide fertile ground for bacteria to gather. This sets up a vicious, destructive cycle because the presence of bacteria can cause the gums to retreat even more.

The loss of this gum tissue is a real concern. Once it's gone, it won't grow back, and the exposed root of the tooth is more vulnerable, and so are the surrounding structures. If left untreated, gum recession can easily lead to tooth loss.

MISCONCEPTIONS:

BRUXISM/OVERCHEWING WITH GUM IS GOOD AND CAN MAKE YOU HAVE A WIDE JAW:

WRONG!

Theres a difference with a wide jaw and a overdeveloped wide jaw,

A OVERGROWN WIDE JAW CAN CAUSE YOU TO LOOK LIKE A SHORT FACE SYNDROME VICTIM (Speaking from experience)

a overdeveloped wide jaw looks like this (Bruxism)

A actual good looking wide jaw looks like this:

CAUSES OF BRUXISM:

MAIN CAUSE: Overgrown massetter muscles or:

• stress and anxiety – this is the most common cause of teeth grinding.
  • sleep problems like snoring and sleep apnoea.
  • taking certain medicines, including a type of antidepressant known as selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs)

HOW TO FIX BRUXISM?

Bruxism is a very complex topic which isn't talked about alot,

There are a couple solutions,

-Bruxism can be caused by stress, so taking medicine which lessens your stress can make you stop having bruxism.

-Weakening your massetter muscle with botox, NOTE: it is not possible to naturally decrease your massetter muscle!! you need botox and if you do it for a long time, it might get rid of your bruxism since you will not clench anymore,
How do you weaken masseter muscle?
-
Non-surgical Reduction of the Masseter Using Botox® or Dysport® Injectable muscle relaxing agents such as Botox® or Dysport® work extremely well to non-surgically reduce the masseter muscle and also decrease habitual jaw clenching or teeth grinding (Bruxism).

(some other solutions people said that worked for them note: its not guaranteed)

-SLEEPING WITHOUT A PILLOW
-MOUTH TAPING
-MEWING, Yeah it might seem stupid, but when you mew your teeth will not have contact with eachother making u not have bruxism, but this is a very hard solution since it takes alot of dedication to mewing and doing it 24/7 so you do it automatically in your sleep also.

TLDR:

Bruxism is caused by overgrown massetter muscles, stress and alot of other factors.

Bruxism can only be fixed with botox/mewing/or if you have stress (medicine to lessen your stress)

MAIN SOLUTION: Weakening your massetter muscles with botox for a long time
https://www.mynewbeauty.com/facial-rejuvenation/masseter-reduction/#:~:text=The results of this treatment,keep the jawline looking softer

Attachments

• 1693406089808.png
    1693406089808.png
    227.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover, mizzy, JovenCansao and 3 others
no mention of gum recession, I clenched my jaw chronically for three decades and my teeth are fine besides that.

• +1
Reactions: Fishy, bleachmaxxer69 and kurd
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Manfrommars, It'snotover and 7 others
no mention of gum recession, I clenched my jaw chronically for three decades and my teeth are fine besides that.
fixing that now!

Everything with the thread was going amazing until I read this
Angry Atp Tour GIF by Tennis TV
i didnt say only fixed with mewing, i said it is a possibility that it stops BRUXISM, Mike Mew talked about it

Can you make a guide on how I achieve bruxism to get a mogger jaw?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, 5.5psl, It'snotover and 2 others
Can you make a guide on how I achieve bruxism to get a mogger jaw?
did you read the thread, bruxism doesn't give you a mogger jaw, it gives you a retarded face

Imagine having that shit.

Last edited:
Imagine hating that shit.

Yeah.... imagine hating bruxism which can cause

-shitty teeth
-overdeveloped massetter muscles making you look like a victim of short face syndrome
-gum recession
-TMJ
-bone loss

retarded nigger, it wont give you a mogger wide jawline :lul: THIS IS A FUCKING MEDICAL ISSUE YOU INBRED JEW!

Yeah.... imagine hating bruxism which can cause

-shitty teeth
-overdeveloped massetter muscles making you look like a victim of short face syndrome
-gum recession
-TMJ
-bone loss

retarded nigger, it wont give you a mogger wide jawline :lul: THIS IS A FUCKING MEDICAL ISSUE YOU INBRED JEW!
i misspelled having* :lul:

clenching with a mouthguard improved my maxilla, midface and gonials, and theres various other users that had similar (even better results) than mine

most retarded thread ive read in a long time

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars and Deleted member 29747
clenching with a mouthguard improved my maxilla, midface and gonials, and theres various other users that had similar (even better results) than mine

JFL, you are basing your opinion on your experience and other peoples experience and it couldve been caused by several other factors.

This isn’t proof..

use your logic, you are gonna overgrow your massetter muscles making you look like steve from minecraft and make your face swollen :lul:

View attachment ECD36DBE-23B8-47ED-8278-AA3C53E51E98.webp

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover
agree. an unhealthy habit will never be the solution.

JFL, you are basing your opinion on your experience and other peoples experience and it couldve been caused by several other factors.

This isn’t proof..

use your logic, you are gonna overgrow your massetter muscles making you look like steve from minecraft and make your face swollen :lul:

View attachment 2408071
nvm newcel! keep posting missinformation so newcels like you do not find gatekept techniques

but with mouthguard is different

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Ragnar
nvm newcel! keep posting missinformation so newcels like you do not find gatekept techniques
you are severely retarded or a troll if you think bruxism is a healthy habit and won’t make you look like this
0F5C5EB5 08D1 4A3D 94B3 F956BCB259DB

don’t be retarded steve

using that botox to hypertrophy masseters made me look uglier with a less wide jaw. gave me a narrow face, wasnt ideal

you are severely retarded or a troll if you think bruxism is a healthy habit and won’t make you look like thisView attachment 2408078

don’t be retarded steve
you literally do not know anything!

clenching in moderation (with a mouthguard) to the point it doesnt give you bruxism is incredebly beneficial!

but i really do not care what you do

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 29167
but with mouthguard is different
EVEN if you use a mouthguard this won’t stop clenching, your muscles are still gonna get activated and overused and stressed upon, causing overgrown massetter muscles and a swollen face and tmj and several more factors i mentioned in my thread.

Mouthguard just stops damaging your teeth

you literally do not know anything!

clenching in moderation (with a mouthguard) to the point it doesnt give you bruxism is incredebly beneficial!

but i really do not care what you do
BRUXISM is not moderation clenching tho???

we are talking about BRUXISM, a medical issue.

not just clenching on your mouthguard for a hour every day..

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 29167
using that botox to hypertrophy masseters made me look uglier with a less wide jaw. gave me a narrow face, wasnt ideal
maybe too much botox was used? or your massetters weren’t grown enough to the point it would be ugly like the pictures i mentioned

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30552
BRUXISM is not moderation clenching tho???

we are talking about BRUXISM, a medical issue.

not just clenching on your mouthguard for a hour every day..
ok then im arguing doing the second thing actually improves your face by a lot

alar remodeling, forward clenching..? do you even looksmaxx bro? delete thread

ok then im arguing doing the second thing actually improves your face by a lot

alar remodeling, forward clenching..? do you even looksmaxx bro? delete thread
“do you even looksmaxx bro?🤓

Ok, you can say that.

but that doesn’t mean bruxism is a healthy habit lmfao what the fuck

• JFL
Reactions: Ragnar
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69
worst thread I have seen in a while, bruxism gives you a mogger jaw all the examples you posted looked better before masseter reduction.
it's just that your soft features have to look good or else you will look like shit obviously

example 1 vs example 2

the jaw is almost identical, only difference being that example 1 is fat, has shit soft features, recessed, no zygos, no neck and no chin
while example 2 is lean, has ideal soft features, forward grown, good zygos, good neck and lean.

most important aspect being that you must have a wide neck and ideally keep bigomatic (or however you spell that shit) width at 90% ratio to zygos width. example 1 overdid it with his bruxism but even at 95% like example 2 you can look mogger.

worst thread I have seen in a while, bruxism gives you a mogger jaw all the examples you posted looked better before masseter reduction.
it's just that your soft features have to look good or else you will look like shit obviously
View attachment 2423708 View attachment 2423709
example 1 vs example 2

the jaw is almost identical, only difference being that example 1 is fat, has shit soft features, recessed, no zygos, no neck and no chin
while example 2 is lean, has ideal soft features, forward grown, good zygos, good neck and lean.

most important aspect being that you must have a wide neck and ideally keep bigomatic (or however you spell that shit) width at 90% ratio to zygos width. example 1 overdid it with his bruxism but even at 95% like example 2 you can look mogger.
shutup nigga ur so retarded

• +1
Reactions: Azim
Bruxism can also be fixed by living a low stress life and chewing enough during the day.

My jaw looks very bloated after clenching
Screenshot 20230909 162900 Gallery

your thread is retarded and wrong
You’re an low iq retard shitskin if you think bruxism which is a medical issue is a healthy habit you idiot

• +1
Reactions: Azim
You’re an low iq retard shitskin if you think bruxism which is a medical issue is a healthy habit you idiot
I never said its a healthy habit, its a habit that helps you look better tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32669
Mind elaborating on how (more chewing) can fix bruxism?
People nowadays eat lots of soft food, barely any chewing takes place during the whole day.
Eat at least one hard thing each meal and your jaw should be more tired by the time you go to sleep.

• Woah
Reactions: kurd
lmao clenching lowered my eyebrows

• JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Azim and kurd
Btw I do wanna get bruxism
I have inward gonions so getting bruxism would help me get a square jaw ??

Apretar con un protector bucal mejoró mi maxilar, parte media de la cara y goniales, y hay varios otros usuarios que obtuvieron resultados similares (incluso mejores) que los míos.

El hilo más retrasado que he leído en mucho tiempo.
Why is a mouthguard necessary?

its based off of anxiety or stress i would suggest having a wank and or taking sleeping tablets or start mouth breathing if youre 16+ only at night