What is chad body fat percentage?

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
Yes I know that most giga chads (O’pry, Somerhalder, Cavill) have a body fat of 12-14%, Gigachads can get away with a slightly higher BF percentage, but what about guys who are chadlites/low tier chads? How low should their BF be?

• +1
Reactions: eyearea
9 to 10 %

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785 and .*my*.
Jfl it depends on your bones and fat pads

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 7785, BigBoy and 1 other person
18 max

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7785 and .*my*.
Interpreting this question like "what is the ideal BF for your body to be capable of maintaining under normal circumstances" it would be ~13%.
I mean without having to cut calories or do anything out of the ordinary. Eat maintenance and have a decent amount of muscle mass, good facial definition (unless subhuman), good vascularity and abs, etc.

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
I think having too little bf is not sustainable for normal people. 15% is probably enough for most people, but it depends on fat pads.

• Hmm...
Interpreting this question like "what is the ideal BF for your body to be capable of maintaining under normal circumstances" it would be ~13%.
I mean without having to cut calories or do anything out of the ordinary. Eat maintenance and have a decent amount of muscle mass, good facial definition (unless subhuman), good vascularity and abs, etc.
13 too much
I'd say 11-12%

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Ocelot and .*my*.
0,001 %

• JFL
I looked like this at about 13%. I think I could use extra -3-4% body fat.

Attachments

• 67FD8504-5AD7-406A-90D9-6D1501BAAF52.jpeg
    67FD8504-5AD7-406A-90D9-6D1501BAAF52.jpeg
    235.4 KB · Views: 140
  • +1
Reactions: Ocelot
Negative.

• JFL
13 too much
I'd say 11-12%
Yeah but that's harder to maintain for an adult with caloric maintenance. 13% is not "ideal" ofc, just that it's the practical ideal. Otherwise one could say 8% is ideal

• +1
just lacks muscle mass
I gained 35 pounds since then, but I think getting ripped would still give me better aesthetics.

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot
10 - 12% bodyfat is ideal to maintain year-round, for a natty.
Realistically, few are able to stay under 10% BF without negative hormonal effects (drop in Testosterone and downregulation of other hormones.
7-8% BF should only be phases, it's not optimal or healthy to be at such low BF year round.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and .*my*.
Below 12% bf for sure imo

• +1
10 - 12% bodyfat is ideal to maintain year-round, for a natty.
Realistically, few are able to stay under 10% BF without negative hormonal effects (drop in Testosterone and downregulation of other hormones.
7-8% BF should only be phases, it's not optimal or healthy to be at such low BF year round.
What do you think about Jeff Cavaliere? Apparently he maintains 6-8% year round. He could be on something, but I don’t think that he is. He’s always the same size.

Extremely low body fat is not sustainable in the long term
Ideally you should get implants and/or buccal fat removal and make your bones permanent

Extremely low body fat is not sustainable in the long term
Ideally you should get implants and/or buccal fat removal and make your bones permanent
I sustained 10-12% body fat my whole teenage years without even doing anything.

What do you think about Jeff Cavaliere? Apparently he maintains 6-8% year round. He could be on something, but I don’t think that he is. He’s always the same size.
Don't know about him.
I know Kinobody is living the lean life, he stays at 7-8% BF by doing IF. But I'd say he has great genetics.

• +1
Metabolism is highest at that age.
The body burns about 100 calories daily less every decade after age 20, so I don’t think it’s a big difference. 16 and 40 is a big difference, but 16 and 25 isn’t.

Anything below 15 and above 5

• +1
10% is the golden number. basically david laid tier lean imo

• +1
80% body fat
giphy.gif

• +1
Everyone should be 8-10

• +1
Best way to measure body fat?

9-15% is the ideal body fat range, don't overthink it.

• +1
9-15% is the ideal body fat range, don't overthink it.
Is 7-8% bad if my genetics allow me to go that low and stay year round?

Is 7-8% bad if my genetics allow me to go that low and stay year round?
Noone's genetics go that low, unless they are skinny already, you will look like a skeleton head
10-12 will do for you.

• +1
Noone's genetics go that low, unless they are skinny already, you will look like a skeleton head
10-12 will do for you.
Jeff Seid has genetics like that. Him at 14

Attachments

• E655389D-B7C3-4BBC-985B-F90774E023B1.jpeg
    E655389D-B7C3-4BBC-985B-F90774E023B1.jpeg
    30.1 KB · Views: 91
chad slays with 30% bodyfat

• JFL
10-12 is usually ideal. For both physical performance and aesthetics.

Single digit bf

• +1
I looked like this at about 13%. I think I could use extra -3-4% body fat.

Dude, this is never 13%, more like 18% or so. You have MORE than enough fat, but lack of muslce mass. Skinnyfat is the name of your game.

• JFL