the blackpill

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
Getting high

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel and Schizoposter
Nope bud, not this specific vermin. He's like the pinata of the forum. More accurately a cumbucket of the forum.
You got me interested,

What is bros lore :lul:

• +1
Vidya for me, more specifically Minecraft, the autistic mans game, just building houses and shit, slaying lanky niggers en masse.
jerking off

and trying not to think too much / keep my brain stimulated

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover
school and leanmaxxing
besides that, i also started doing my driving license

Vidya for me, more specifically Minecraft, the autistic mans game, just building houses and shit, slaying lanky niggers en masse.
good copes
minecraft is good

• +1
good copes
minecraft is good
yeah, last time I played it was 2020, during the pandemic, and like 2 weeks ago I downloaded it again and im just playing the fuck out of it rn

You got me interested,

What is bros lore :lul:
Irrelevant low IQ teddy bears fucker.

He has a collection of plushies or whatever they're called while being an adult fucking male in his 20's.

He claimed to perform sexual acts with these stuffed animals.

Posts shit with zero evidence or logical reasoning.

His greatest villain is @MaghrebGator who humbles him every now & then when they collide in some thread.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MaghrebGator, Schizoposter and 6PSLcel

He has a collection of plushies or whatever they're called while being an adult fucking male in his 20's.

His greatest villain is @MaghrebGator who humbles him every now & then when they collide in some thread.
@thenewhebbe
Comment?

• JFL
Reactions: Kroker
Yeah, vidya, I play all sorts of vidya, mostly JRPGs tho, like the Shin Megami Tensei series, a big part of my young adolescence and probably the only happy time I ever had. I also read books on history and philosophy, it's very relaxing and helps me cope with idealism.

• Love it
best cope for me rn is suprisingly reading. feel like a complete oldcel, i’ve never even read for fun before until now. currently reading two murakami books and am having the time of my life. i’m also replaying some super mario galaxy for that childhood nostalgia yk, just keeps me going

• Love it
Taking a walk outside for some hours.

• Love it
Vidya, vtubers, youtube, ice cream, MMA/combat sports, edging, hentai, AI, 15mg Copium and 12mg Hopium before bed :fuk:

• +1
best cope for me rn is suprisingly reading. feel like a complete oldcel, i’ve never even read for fun before until now. currently reading two murakami books and am having the time of my life. i’m also replaying some super mario galaxy for that childhood nostalgia yk, just keeps me going
I coped with books for a while before as well, but I hate reading shit on a screen, I much rather read a physical book, preferably a hard cover, so the thing doesnt fucking close, but yeah im too broke to be able to buy a new 30 dollar book per week.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Video games

• +1
Vidya, vtubers, youtube, ice cream, MMA/combat sports, edging, hentai, AI, 15mg Copium and 12mg Hopium before bed :fuk:
hentai mogs, cant even recall when i last fapped to normal shit

Fortnite and clash of clans although I suck at them both
fuck bro you remind me, I used to grind the fuck out of CoC, but my fucking maxxed out TH12 account which I had since late 2014 got perma banned, cuz back when global chat was a thing id get reported so often and so yeah, fuck man.

• So Sad
Reactions: noonespecial
I coped with books for a while before as well, but I hate reading shit on a screen, I much rather read a physical book, preferably a hard cover, so the thing doesnt fucking close, but yeah im too broke to be able to buy a new 30 dollar book per week.
same boat here. could never read on a screen. i remember somebody showed me a site where u can get physical books for hella cheap. give me a sec

• Love it
fuck bro you remind me, I used to grind the fuck out of CoC, but my fucking maxxed out TH12 account which I had since late 2014 got perma banned, cuz back when global chat was a thing id get reported so often and so yeah, fuck man.
Damn bro, and max th 12 during global chat times I pretty good but now sadly supercell is getting greedy and slowly ruining the game like they ruined clash royale. I'm th 14 rn will hopefully max before the game dies completely

• Love it
Looking at Stacy lesbians in my school

• Love it
Damn bro, and max th 12 during global chat times I pretty good but now sadly supercell is getting greedy and slowly ruining the game like they ruined clash royale. I'm th 14 rn will hopefully max before the game dies completely
I still have my rushed th13, I think it was th13, idk haven't played since february of 2021, used that shit to dono maxxed out siege machines and what not to my pajjis.

• +1
I wanna start a new minecraft world playing through the versions starting in alpha.
But I am coping mostly with literature right now.

• Love it
I wanna start a new minecraft world playing through the versions starting in alpha.
But I am coping mostly with literature right now.
I think ill make a new world again, but this time i wont use the elytra

I still have my rushed th13, I think it was th13, idk haven't played since february of 2021, used that shit to dono maxxed out siege machines and what not to my pajjis.
You can easily pick it up unrushing is very easy now in 2024 and you could be max within 2-3 years of consistency but the game is still for high attention span people so if you're TikTok rotted it's not for you

• +1
Rotting here

• +1
You can easily pick it up unrushing is very easy now in 2024 and you could be max within 2-3 years of consistency but the game is still for high attention span people so if you're TikTok rotted it's not for you
idk i dont really wanna, i think i've got like 2 warnings left before a ban on that th13 account and i dont wanna risk losing it.

• +1
Roblox Rise of nations

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: castizo
idk i dont really wanna, i think i've got like 2 warnings left before a ban on that th13 account and i dont wanna risk losing it.
Hard getting banned today just don't be super social join a clan do clan wars clan games and other clan features and just stay away from controversial topics in your clan and it can be something you play when you want to chill and disconnect from the world

• +1
i've never played roblox, always thought of it as a shitty minecraft clone.
rise of nations on it is pretty fun its like hoi4, Eu4 mogs both tho but my pc isnt good enough to play it anymore

• +1
rise of nations on it is pretty fun its like hoi4, Eu4 mogs both tho but my pc isnt good enough to play it anymore
I bough hoi4 3 years ago, the stereotypical chud game, but couldnt get the thing to fucking run.

• +1
Reactions: castizo
I bough hoi4 3 years ago, the stereotypical chud game, but couldnt get the thing to fucking run.
yeah hoi4 is fucking ass and you literally just do the same germany game over and over, eu4 is fun and you have the option to micro manage everything, wars, trade, economy, colonization you should try it bro

• +1
Bump

Happen one time magreb isn't my enemy i destroy him every time .

I have most knowlegde on israel and ukraine so

• +1
Alcohol, if i had a gun with me i would blow my brains out jfl

• Hmm...