What is even the point of being NT?

Nah, seems like your rating is correct. You do give off some aspie vibes though, at least in this pic. Hope your tinder pics are not like this.

Maybe he is not slaying, but he definitely gets way more attention than me in clubs... being approached by girls, having multiple make-outs with random girls, etc.

Current lineup of pics is post #57 on page 2 of this thread:

I've been using a self-deprecating bio ever since making one out of pure frustration back in July 2019 and have continued this theme because it nets me more matches than having a bland bio or no bio.

It's better to be NT than non-NT. It makes up around 10% of the equation I would say. That being said, when the looks differential is big, becoming NT is not going to close the SMV gap between u and ur chad friend. He is chad. U are not. It's that simple. U might have a small advantage over someone in ur looks range, but chad is chad. Remember that. Women don't care. They never have done. I see it... every time. I see non-NT chadlite+ getting girl without any problems. An NT normie will have a much harder time, but might get lucky once in a while due to numbers and luck theory.
How are you living in England and saying that NT is only 10% of the equation? England is literally the HOME of NT theory, 5"2 manlets in England slay just by being confident and hitting on enough girls, especially if they are the 'loud, drunk, ignorant' type of lad.

Being nt is a prerequisite for the vast majority of people
The better looking you are, the less nt you have to be.

I skimmed but you probably fell for the meme here that being nt works like a bonus and will help you get girls on its own, no.

U prolly look like a subhuman child. Age?

Ure not nt btw

It's better to be NT than non-NT. It makes up around 10% of the equation I would say. That being said, when the looks differential is big, becoming NT is not going to close the SMV gap between u and ur chad friend. He is chad. U are not. It's that simple. U might have a small advantage over someone in ur looks range, but chad is chad. Remember that. Women don't care. They never have done. I see it... every time. I see non-NT chadlite+ getting girl without any problems. An NT normie will have a much harder time, but might get lucky once in a while due to numbers and luck theory.
how being nt makes up your smv only by %10

then why my autist mtn friends maxxed their aspie level communication and started getting constant slays once in a month?

So, I have legit made myself super NT, and combined with my low-inhibness and high IQ, I can sustain a great conversation with any girl.
Like basically make the conversation pretty fun, engaging, and worth remembering.

But what is even the point of it all if my chad friend who is 6ft2 but is super giga-autistic and can't ever hold a conversation... still gets all the make-outs and the lays while I watch and rot there on the side.

What is even the point of me being NT, when I am still invisible to girls and get no IOI from any girls. Whereas my giga-autistic chad friend literally has girls walking up to him to kiss him. EVEN AUTISTIC CHAD SLAYS.

Is being NT legit a waste, and offers no advantage in the slaying game for a 5ft8 guy, who is reasonably good-looking?
You are headed towards the right direction, my fellow. Don't let the retards over here delude you. You have seen it for yourself... an autistic chad got all the women while you entertained them like a beta cuck with your 'interesting conversation skills'.

Don't fall for the NT meme, it is all about looks. Improve your looks, that is what truly matters for sexual attraction. I'm serious.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, GetShrekt and AlexanderTheGreat
So, I have legit made myself super NT, and combined with my low-inhibness and high IQ, I can sustain a great conversation with any girl.
Like basically make the conversation pretty fun, engaging, and worth remembering.

But what is even the point of it all if my chad friend who is 6ft2 but is super giga-autistic and can't ever hold a conversation... still gets all the make-outs and the lays while I watch and rot there on the side.

What is even the point of me being NT, when I am still invisible to girls and get no IOI from any girls. Whereas my giga-autistic chad friend literally has girls walking up to him to kiss him. EVEN AUTISTIC CHAD SLAYS.

Is being NT legit a waste, and offers no advantage in the slaying game for a 5ft8 guy, who is reasonably good-looking?
NT is cope. Everything is about height, race, voice and looks. I remember that flithy whores shut me up just even if I wasn´t talking with them.

• So Sad
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat
There’s no point at all

It's not a waste, you're either overestimating your looks or how NT you are. Being 5'8 is a slight disadvantage, but if you're a supposedly gl NT guy(as you describe yourself) then you shouldn't have that much problem getting at least one girl. Although one thing that you shouldn't do AT ALL is to try to slay/ be a wingman with your 6'2 Chad bro, you're bound to lose no matter what.

• JFL
He's probably not as "non-NT" as you think. True non-NT's get insanely anxious and want to run away even if the situation is positive (in this case, many girls giving attention in his social setting). He might just be a little dorky, but he possibly doesn't know this forum like you.

• +1
Like really, a lot of people tell me I have pretty good talking skills, and I have also made myself pretty NT right now by observing social situations and learning the right actions. I have started to understand cues and facial expressions also.

But none of this is even allowed to express itself since foids give no fucks about being NT.
The fact you think you need to learn social cues and expression suggest you are not as NT as you think.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and AlexanderTheGreat
The fact you think you need to learn social cues and expression suggest you are not as NT as you think.
over...

i know how to recognize the cues really good, but cant stop acting like an autist robot around foids.

He's probably not as "non-NT" as you think. True non-NT's get insanely anxious and want to run away even if the situation is positive (in this case, many girls giving attention in his social setting). He might just be a little dorky, but he possibly doesn't know this forum like you.
Yes, you are right.

I have become NT over the past few weeks, and can handle almost all situations pretty well. You are right in that I was a little dorky before... I would mostly talk nerdy things... but hopefully that's fixed now. But I am still not sure what the point of being NT is... it certainly hasn't helped me get girls or slays.

Obviously the BRUTAL PILL here is that I have to HANDLE social situations, whereas CHAD gets to OWN ALL SOCIAL SITUATIONS since they all CENTER AROUND HIM.

the point is just to ntmog arvid, amnesia, and niko

• JFL
And even if you are NT and good looking what's the point if your IQ is above percentile 99.99 and you can barely connect with the smartest males at the University let alone with the average HTB who studies... Whatever!, doesn't matter because women are capped at 130 IQ and HTBs+ never even get to saturate their potential because they are always having fun lmao