What is even the point of being NT?

AlexanderTheGreat

AlexanderTheGreat

stacysexual | short face LDARing | to-be-GodChad
So, I have legit made myself super NT, and combined with my low-inhibness and high IQ, I can sustain a great conversation with any girl.
Like basically make the conversation pretty fun, engaging, and worth remembering.

But what is even the point of it all if my chad friend who is 6ft2 but is super giga-autistic and can't ever hold a conversation... still gets all the make-outs and the lays while I watch and rot there on the side.

What is even the point of me being NT, when I am still invisible to girls and get no IOI from any girls. Whereas my giga-autistic chad friend literally has girls walking up to him to kiss him. EVEN AUTISTIC CHAD SLAYS.

Is being NT legit a waste, and offers no advantage in the slaying game for a 5ft8 guy, who is reasonably good-looking?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan, Chadeep, subhuman incel and 5 others
Like really, a lot of people tell me I have pretty good talking skills, and I have also made myself pretty NT right now by observing social situations and learning the right actions. I have started to understand cues and facial expressions also.

But none of this is even allowed to express itself since foids give no fucks about being NT.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15164
Personality is just a lie. I have been pretty outgoing ,friendly,not scared to say things,speak up like a man,caring,try to be funny... it doesn't get you girls. Actually you are seen as weird at times.

While my 6'2 co worker that is quiet ,and talks low has a wife and kids at home working the same job I do.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Johanjohan and AlexanderTheGreat
Access to social groups, still need enough looks to reach girls standards once you get access

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and AlexanderTheGreat
So, I have legit made myself super NT, and combined with my low-inhibness and high IQ, I can sustain a great conversation with any girl.
Like basically make the conversation pretty fun, engaging, and worth remembering.

But what is even the point of it all if my chad friend who is 6ft2 but is super giga-autistic and can't ever hold a conversation... still gets all the make-outs and the lays while I watch and rot there on the side.

What is even the point of me being NT, when I am still invisible to girls and get no IOI from any girls. Whereas my giga-autistic chad friend literally has girls walking up to him to kiss him. EVEN AUTISTIC CHAD SLAYS.

Is being NT legit a waste, and offers no advantage in the slaying game for a 5ft8 guy, who is reasonably good-looking?
Improve your looks as well nigger and it seems like you aren’t NT because no NT person brags OR COMPLAINS about being NT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Eduardo DOV, johncruz12345 and 1 other person
Improve your looks as well nigger and it seems like you aren’t NT because no NT person brags OR COMPLAINS about being NT
Explain what NT means,sounds like bullshit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Chadeep, GetShrekt and 1 other person
No man I'm not bragging about being NT. I was not NT before and only made myself NT through effort.
Also, the reason I mentioned being NT is that as I mention in my second post, a lot of people have commented on my socializing skills. (No doubt the cold approaches I did helped in this regard).

In regards to my looks, the only thing I can do instantly is hairmaxx by having strong thick hair. The biggest gripe is that my giga-autistic chad friend needs nothing (he has no hair halo, and he is not even aesthetic). He is just a tall MTN (still huge skull though) but still slays.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469
Well by NT I mean easily able to understand social situations, not ever being awkward, carrying great and enjoyable conversations that the other person will remember for a long time, making them comfortable.
And also knowing how to handle different social situations, understand other people etc. Obviously combined with the high IQ to yield great socializing and conversational skills.

just being normal and likeable, having interest in mainstream topics etc, ideally more so than the average person

• +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat
Access to social groups, still need enough looks to reach girls standards once you get access
I got the face, don't have the height (5ft8). But my chad friend only has an MTN face on a 6ft2 body, although he skull mogs. So kind of like a normie looking brute. And he slays a lot... which is why I have never believed in FACE > HEIGHT. I got a way better maesthetic chadlite face then him.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Chadeep, Xangsane and 1 other person
just being normal and likeable, having interest in mainstream topics etc, ideally more so than the average person
Yeah thats a bullshit cope. They still won't like you if you aren't attractive no matter how you act.

• +1
narcissism’s me

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and AlexanderTheGreat
Yeah thats a bullshit cope. They still won't like you if you aren't attractive no matter how you act.
that's why I said a level of looks is still required generally

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, DwayneWhite55 and AlexanderTheGreat
It's not even like I am not attractive. I got a chadlite face, although it is a little small skulled because I am overall short (5ft8).

And even if some foids by chance start a conversation with me, and really enjoy the conversation, and I make it pretty engaging for them, they still don't give me their numbers at the end. BRUTAL REJECTION.

No man I'm not bragging about being NT. I was not NT before and only made myself NT through effort.
Also, the reason I mentioned being NT is that as I mention in my second post, a lot of people have commented on my socializing skills. (No doubt the cold approaches I did helped in this regard).

In regards to my looks, the only thing I can do instantly is hairmaxx by having strong thick hair. The biggest gripe is that my giga-autistic chad friend needs nothing (he has no hair halo, and he is not even aesthetic). He is just a tall MTN (still huge skull though) but still slays.
Anyone have that video of makinithappen saying “she only wants chad”

Anyone have that video of makinithappen saying “she only wants chad”
Chad. Only chad. Even giga-autistic MTN brute will do.

Selecting for "the body" even when there is the huge disadvantage of autism. Evolution and human beings have become a joke at this point. Mr. Putin please nuclear bomb the shit out of this planet already. As the great Mr. Stalin said:

blackpill+101+looks+personality+okcupid

• JFL
Knowing a lot of people, having a huge social circle and status is what counts. If you have that you are NT anyway.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Show both of your faces

It's not even like I am not attractive. I got a chadlite face, although it is a little small skulled because I am overall short (5ft8).

And even if some foids by chance start a conversation with me, and really enjoy the conversation, and I make it pretty engaging for them, they still don't give me their numbers at the end. BRUTAL REJECTION.
Then you are over estimating yourself just like my co worker, sounds just like him. They act like they really like him and they pay attention to all that he says,gets excited to see him. But nobody is throwing their number at him. And he's scared of rejection because he's been rejected before.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, FailedNormieManlet and AlexanderTheGreat
Then you are over estimating yourself just like my co worker, sounds just like him. They act like they really like him and they pay attention to all that he says,gets excited to see him. But nobody is throwing their number at him. And he's scared of rejection because he's been rejected before.
That's humbling. Does kind of sound like my experience.

What's his rating by the way, out of 10? And his height?

Idk what part of the world you live in but I've been in England, America and France and I've seen NT theory as LAW in all 3 countries.

Maybe for slaying 100 girls a year you need chad face but girls (even stacy) date down for NT guys who are popular and outgoing. Also if ur NT nobody can bully you, cus you can respond back with a quick line and end their life. Plus, nobody would want to bully you because of your status.

Not lying this legit 100% fact, girls date across and date down. I've seen too much evidence in my life to suggest that girls don't care about looks, at least long term.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, fjor2096, thereallegend and 2 others
That's humbling. Does kind of sound like my experience.

What's his rating by the way, out of 10? And his height?
He's like a inch shorter then me so 5'6 ,funny thing is he thinks he's as tall as me,he's such a narcissist. I would guess he's dead average. The way people treat him better then me but still nobody is saying hey are you single or can we go out sometime to him. Because women would definitely do that if they think you are hot.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, FailedNormieManlet and AlexanderTheGreat
Idk what part of the world you live in but I've been in England, America and France and I've seen NT theory as LAW in all 3 countries.

Maybe for slaying 100 girls a year you need chad face but girls (even stacy) date down for NT guys who are popular and outgoing. Also if ur NT nobody can bully you, cus you can respond back with a quick line and end their life. Plus, nobody would want to bully you because of your status.

Not lying this legit 100% fact, girls date across and date down. I've seen too much evidence in my life to suggest that girls don't care about looks, at least long term.
Stop it,you're just underestimating the guys you are talking about. Believe me you can't get a social circle if you are considered ugly I'm quick witted myself ,doesn't do a damn thing. Looks has a role on your personality also.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Stop it,you're just underestimating the guys you are talking about. Believe me you can't get a social circle if you are considered ugly I'm quick witted myself ,doesn't do a damn thing. Looks has a role on your personality also.
Listen I have legit seen 5"3 manlets with decent girls I am underestimating nothing. They just make up for their flaws by being extra NT and outgoing and nobody messes with them, and if someone does they shrug it off and go back to being NT.

I'd argue that yes you need to try a bit harder to gain respect when you have more failos but that doesn't mean there is a cut-off point where everyone hates you and you get no girls because of your looks. It's being non-NT that screws you in the end.

• JFL
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
He's like a inch shorter then me so 5'6 ,funny thing is he thinks he's as tall as me,he's such a narcissist. I would guess he's dead average.
At 5ft6, his face doesn't matter... but still how good is he facially? I guess he has to be atleast above average.

The way people treat him better then me but still nobody is saying hey are you single or can we go out sometime to him. Because women would definitely do that if they think you are hot.
And I thought darktriadmaxxing was a thing... seems like he is a supreme narcy if he thinks he is tall at 5ft6. But still, isn't the whole 'woman asking are you single or wanna hangout' thing reserved for chads alone?

Listen I have legit seen 5"3 manlets with decent girls I am underestimating nothing. They just make up for their flaws by being extra NT and outgoing and nobody messes with them, and if someone does they shrug it off and go back to being NT.

I'd argue that yes you need to try a bit harder to gain respect when you have more failos but that doesn't mean there is a cut-off point where everyone hates you and you get no girls because of your looks. It's being non-NT that screws you in the end.
How'd this bluepilled redditor get in here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and Deleted member 16369
How'd this bluepilled redditor get in here
I'm not a redditor, I'm saying blackpill is cope in alot of cases. 90% of humans are not chad or good looking and yet they live full lives. They don't get treated like a king wherever they go but they get on with it and maintain an LTR and kids and a friend group.

How is this cope? I bet literally 90% of guys you know the who are 35+ are married with kids despite NONE of them being chad.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and DwayneWhite55
At 5ft6, his face doesn't matter... but still how good is he facially? I guess he has to be atleast above average.

And I thought darktriadmaxxing was a thing... seems like he is a supreme narcy if he thinks he is tall at 5ft6. But still, isn't the whole 'woman asking are you single or wanna hangout' thing reserved for chads alone?
He is a Supreme narcy and I hate working with him anymore. He knows he's short ,but he thinks he's tall as me and I can tell we aren't at eye level and I got a inch on him lol

I think height is really huge in looks so if he was more filled out and tall ,then he'd probably have that treatment. I don't consider him good looking though he looks kind of dorky. He does have like a nw0 hairline. He brags that he looks younger then he is and gets off on it when customers say he looks in his 20s.

Let me try go get some pic if I can find him

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and AlexanderTheGreat
I'm not a redditor, I'm saying blackpill is cope in alot of cases. 90% of humans are not chad or good looking and yet they live full lives. They don't get treated like a king wherever they go but they get on with it and maintain an LTR and kids and a friend group.

How is this cope? I bet literally 90% of guys you know the who are 35+ are married with kids despite NONE of them being chad.
Chad is overblown to the black pill community , it's either you are ugly, average , chad lite which is good looking , or really good looking.

Even if you are average you have to have other things going for you,height ,big dick, career.

Unless you get extremely lucky which is a exception to the rule.

If you are ugly and short lol good luck

• +1
NT matters for guys who aren't Chad but could be considered good enough if they make up for sub-Chad looks in other ways.

Obviously, guys with top 1% looks will be forgiven for being Autistic, but most of us aren't that GL and never will be.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and AlexanderTheGreat

Here he is

• JFL
NT matters for guys who aren't Chad but could be considered good enough if they make up for sub-Chad looks in other ways.

Obviously, guys with top 1% looks will be forgiven for being Autistic, but most of us aren't that GL and never will be.
This autistic chad I have been talking about isn't even harmonious facially. He kind of looks pretty dorky and has significant PCT failo. He actually is dorky IRL too.

He pulls just on the basis of his height and skullsize.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and DwayneWhite55
This autistic chad I have been talking about isn't even harmonious facially. He kind of looks pretty dorky and has significant PCT failo. He actually is dorky IRL too.

He pulls just on the basis of his height and skullsize.

He's not a Chad then. Chad means excellent face.

I do wonder if you're underrated him though. Tall MTNs don't do well in my experience unless very NT and/or running oofy doofy game.

I myself am a 6'2" MTN or HTN Aspie incel.

• +1
He's not a Chad then. Chad means excellent face.

I do wonder if you're underrated him though. Tall MTNs don't do well in my experience unless very NT and/or running oofy doofy game.

I myself am a 6'2" MTN or HTN Aspie incel.
It might be I am under rating him. Humans like us gotta cope. He could be HTN.

It's just that I never 'feel' he is a chad the way I just know other people are 'chads'. Like you can usually just look at the face and tell if someone's a chad. I never got that vibe with him.

Dude a 6ft2 HTN like you should be slaying left and right.

Here he is
Looked dorky, but still with significant bone mass.
Strange that I can just tell he is narcy just by the looks of him. He has that 'evil' kind of vibe :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
You’re a mole rat lol, I’d not even hang out with you

It might be I am under rating him. Humans like us gotta cope. He could be HTN.

It's just that I never 'feel' he is a chad the way I just know other people are 'chads'. Like you can usually just look at the face and tell if someone's a chad. I never got that vibe with him.

Dude a 6ft2 HTN like you should be slaying left and right.

I could be overeating myself also.

Here's a very recent pic (mins old):

20220505 122434

Also, I get nowhere with apps generally and have been rejected by over 10 girls from dating apps now.

Could it be possible your friend isn't actually slaying anyone?

It's better to be NT than non-NT. It makes up around 10% of the equation I would say. That being said, when the looks differential is big, becoming NT is not going to close the SMV gap between u and ur chad friend. He is chad. U are not. It's that simple. U might have a small advantage over someone in ur looks range, but chad is chad. Remember that. Women don't care. They never have done. I see it... every time. I see non-NT chadlite+ getting girl without any problems. An NT normie will have a much harder time, but might get lucky once in a while due to numbers and luck theory.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and AlexanderTheGreat
I could be overeating myself also.

Here's a very recent pic (mins old):

View attachment 1667040

Also, I get nowhere with apps generally and have been rejected by over 10 girls from dating apps now.

Could it be possible your friend isn't actually slaying anyone?
Nah, seems like your rating is correct. You do give off some aspie vibes though, at least in this pic. Hope your tinder pics are not like this.

Maybe he is not slaying, but he definitely gets way more attention than me in clubs... being approached by girls, having multiple make-outs with random girls, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Br0sk1
Strange that I can just tell he is narcy just by the looks of him. He has that 'evil' kind of vibe :ROFLMAO:
Man working with him is annoying as hell, soon as people see he's working I become a background character nobody looks at or talks too. There's this 3/10 40 year old woman named Angela she has a shorter manly looking husband ,I'm guessing he has a good paying job. She's like where's Alan at!! Aw man he's not working!!? That's my DUDE!! and hits her fist.

A lot of people do that

Also he really doesn't have bone mass,but he has full chin and jaw,no recession. Which is important. I can see him having it way better with women if he was taller with big frame. Kind of hard to explain. But that shit is so important when you become a adult.

• +1
NT does not matter , i use to get no girls in high school, ascended after and got way more attention, even slays , my game improved 0 % if not got worse lol , all i did was looksmaxx

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and AlexanderTheGreat

You blend into the groove people assess you based on your ability to not go against the consensus within parameters for normies. The moment you step out you are shunned.