What is going to happen when half the worlds population will be black or africa

Deleted member 16537

Deleted member 16537

Bronze
Gloval estimates 2100 they will be half hte population of hte world

most of them may be in africa but sitll what will happen?

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
they will all post BBC threads here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stunna, YoungJohnnyDepp, EverythingMattersCel and 16 others
Honestly it’s not about skin colour or race. But our earth will literally collapse if we suddenly have such a huge amount of poor low Iq subhumans. If Africa was rich and had resources to educate most of their people. I would not have any problems.

What will happen?
Terrorism,crime, corruption, rapes, poverty, destruction, everything will rise everywhere.

Chinese and Indians have still managed their population and used it for their benefit. They will thrive and might become world leaders one day. But there’s literally no hope for Africa. Africa was always corrupt and stupid. Africans work and act on instincts rather than intelligence and that’s what eventually destroy them and countries that’ll invite them due to rapid depopulation.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadeep, Anchor_Ship, thecel and 7 others
Honestly it’s not about skin colour or race. But our earth will literally collapse if we suddenly have such a huge amount of poor low Iq subhumans. If Africa was rich and had resources to educate most of their people. I would not have any problems.

What will happen?
Terrorism,crime, corruption, rapes, poverty, destruction, everything will rise everywhere.

Chinese and Indians have still managed their population and used it for their benefit. They will thrive and might become world leaders one day. But there’s literally no hope for Africa. Africa was always corrupt and stupid. Africans work and act on instincts rather than intelligence and that’s what eventually destroy them and countries that’ll invite them due to rapid depopulation.
North korea will become world leader i think

North korea will become world leader i think
Never. North Korea is an attention seeking Whore.
Japan, South Korea, Australia, Nz and Europe is basically USA’s bitch. Literally have no say.
Africa is poor af and corrupted and it’s gonna stay that way due to retarded level iq of people (50% Africans can’t do basic maths like 7 x 4)
Russia is losing people rapidly. Apart from nukes Russia has literally nothing. It will destroy itself. Unless it forces its people to breed.
South America is swimming in crime and corruption with fucked up growth rates and no innovation again dumb people and dumber civilisation.

What’s left is china, India and USA. Russia (if Soviet Union comes together again)

Current world leader is USA. But in 20 years china will take over, which will be 2040, then 20-30 years later India will take over which will be 2070. Then again America in 20-30 years. ( 2100) and then America will rule forever.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 17201 and 3 others
Japan, South Korea, Australia, Nz and Europe is basically USA’s bitch. Literally have no say.
Africa is poor af and corrupted and it’s gonna stay that way due to retarded level iq of people (50% Africans can’t do basic maths like 7 x 4)
Russia is losing people rapidly. Apart from nukes Russia has literally nothing. It will destroy itself. Unless it forces its people to breed.
South America is swimming in crime and corruption with fucked up growth rates and no innovation again dumb people and dumber civilisation.

What’s left is china, India and USA. Russia (if Soviet Union comes together again)

Current world leader is USA. But in 20 years china will take over, which will be 2040, then 20-30 years later India will take over which will be 2070. Then again America in 20-30 years. ( 2100) and then America will rule forever.
Autism

whites will have the option to refugee in few reservations where there are still caucasian people with positive birth rates.
Theese places include:
  • Amish settlements in United states
  • The town of Orania, South Africa
  • Afghanistan and Pakistan (limited to regions inhabitated by white looking ethnicities)

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, elzde95, Chadeep and 6 others
Nice looksmaxxing advice

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84

Funny coming from a curry, your country is a joke and low IQ
Snapchat 476428870

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 17201, Johanjohan and 3 others
u r curry passing
u speak like a curry
u hate curries like all curries hate themselves

Hence proved (y)
Nobody would think Im curry if they saw me IRL, point debunked.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Anyone know what this medicine do to me?

Attachments

• 4FF2977F-6CEE-4052-8D87-3510758F7167.jpeg
    4FF2977F-6CEE-4052-8D87-3510758F7167.jpeg
    781.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Nobody would think Im curry if they saw me IRL, point debunked.
COPE. go to a barber shop in mumbai and you would fit right in.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101
when the coping is too strong

Accept ur status as part of the med brethren @volcelfatcel
Anybody who thinks that obviously has never been to india. I literally made a fucking post debunking this bullshit. Im not curry.

Anybody who thinks that obviously has never been to india. I literally made a fucking post debunking this bullshit. Im not curry.
I literally lived in both India and been to Mexico. you look more curry than mexico brother.

nothing wrong with admitting your true ancestry (y)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10652
I literally lived in both India and been to Mexico. you look more curry than mexico brother.

nothing wrong with admitting your true ancestry (y)
Im not indian, the end. Im done arguing on incel sites about my ancestry lol

Im not indian, the end. Im done arguing on incel sites about my ancestry lol
post DNA sample ancestry results or cuck!! This is my prediction

89% south asian
6% mediterranean
3% african
2% south american

Am I right or am I right?

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
My Iq is 134. I am superior to you subhuman. And it’s funny how you generalise iq of 1.4 billion people.
1.4 billion people and 84 iq translates to 117.6 billion iq points (y):love:

My Iq is 134. I am superior to you subhuman. And it’s funny how you generalise iq of 1.4 billion people.
my iq is only 68 but I make up for it by having a huge 9.5 incher (y):p

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17201 and .🇹🇩.
my iq is only 68 but I make up for it by having a huge 9.5 incher (y):p
What’s the point of having 9.5 incher when your population will be defending the invaders (equipped with nukes) with bamboo sticks.

Low iq nations = Abominations.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17174
What’s the point of having 9.5 incher when your population will be defending the invaders (equipped with nukes) with bamboo sticks.

Low iq nations = Abominations.

peace and harmony brother :p

you mean latino

View attachment 1548861
peace and harmony brother :p

I do believe in peace and harmony that’s why I do think India could be the greatest world leader this world has ever gotten.

America , Russia and China all of them are hungry for violence and wars. Hungry for supremacy and spreading their influence on others.

India is the only country which believes in philosophy of live and let live. And truly it’s worthy to be the world leader. India doesn’t threat, doesn’t invade, doesn’t destroy. Only trades, helps and believes in whole world is a family. World would be a better place right now if India had the power that USA has.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Deleted member 17174
You literally generalised Africa in this thread. stfu
I didn’t. I literally said Africa is corrupt and top 0.01% owns 95% of the resources. Which is fucked up and wouldn’t allow others to grow. Also Every civilisation has offered something huge to humankind for it to grow. Africa hasn’t and never will because Africans act on instincts not intelligence. Intelligent Africans know this and they will leave Africa asap. It’s an abomination in this beautiful world.

I didn’t. I literally said Africa is corrupt and top 0.01% owns 95% of the resources. Which is fucked up and wouldn’t allow others to grow. Also Every civilisation has offered something huge to humankind for it to grow. Africa hasn’t and never will because Africans act on instincts not intelligence. Intelligent Africans know this and they will leave Africa asap. It’s an abomination in this beautiful world.
Cope harder, alot of South Asia is more hopeless than Africa

Cope harder, alot of South Asia is more hopeless than Africa

Only Indian states of Bihar and Nepal are poorer than Africa. That makes up 300 million people. Also you’d want yourself to be in these states since a ticket to New Delhi would just cost $10 and take 5h and you could easily start your new life and climb your way up from poverty. But if an African needs to escape. He needs money for plain ticket either to Europe or America. And majority of Africans don’t have money to migrate. Cope harder.

If people had to choose to live in Nigeria or Bihar (the poorest shithole of South Asia) still people would choose Bihar.

At least Bihar was rich. Literally the richest part of earth once. Literally contributed so much in fields of science maths and astrology. Buhddism was literally born in Bihar. and influenced so many countries cultures.

What did Nigeria or Kenya did that was remarkable in this earth.

Even the crappiest shithole of India has something to offer. Unlike Africa.

I am not denying India is not a shithole. It is. But will it be? I don’t think so. Will Africa remain a shithole this century? Of course.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
Only Indian states of Bihar and Nepal are poorer than Africa. That makes up 300 million people. Also you’d want yourself to be in these states since a ticket to New Delhi would just cost $10 and take 5h and you could easily start your new life and climb your way up from poverty. But if an African needs to escape. He needs money for plain ticket either to Europe or America. And majority of Africans don’t have money to migrate. Cope harder.

If people had to choose to live in Nigeria or Bihar (the poorest shithole of South Asia) still people would choose Bihar.

At least Bihar was rich. Literally the richest part of earth once. Literally contributed so much in fields of science maths and astrology. Buhddism was literally born in Bihar. and influenced so many countries cultures.

What did Nigeria or Kenya did that was remarkable in this earth.

Even the crappiest shithole of India has something to offer. Unlike Africa.

I am not denying India is not a shithole. It is. But will it be? I don’t think so. Will Africa remain a shithole this century? Of course.
But the South Asian continent was destroyed by Europeans? What did they bring historically? South Asia has been conquered by Euros, Arabs etc anyone who tried. South Asia was literally a British colony for 200 years, this is more than any African country. There were also many slaves taken from South Asia and they continue to be disrespected to this day in Arab countries and Europe.

People would choose South Asia to live in over Africa because of the lack of threat of violence, not because it has a better life quality. Even when decolonising they didn't fight for their rights, they just went on hunger strike and Britain got bored of colonising.

Nobody recognises South Asia as bringing anything to this world in history. Astrology? JFL.

South Asia has nothing to offer except cheap goods. If anywhere is noted as being developed or having potential outside of Europe its either East Asia or the Middle East oil countries.

The countries of Pakistan and Bangladesh are both African tier. Literally they would not stand out as being richer in any way in comparison to African countries. India has potential but it is a billion people in one country, that kind of unification would lead Africa to have a similar potential but its too divided. Of course a poor guy from India can travel to Delhi, because it's THE SAME COUNTRY duh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and .🇹🇩.
But the South Asian continent was destroyed by Europeans? What did they bring historically? South Asia has been conquered by Euros, Arabs etc anyone who tried. South Asia was literally a British colony for 200 years, this is more than any African country. There were also many slaves taken from South Asia and they continue to be disrespected to this day in Arab countries and Europe.

People would choose South Asia to live in over Africa because of the lack of threat of violence, not because it has a better life quality. Even when decolonising they didn't fight for their rights, they just went on hunger strike and Britain got bored of colonising.

Nobody recognises South Asia as bringing anything to this world in history. Astrology? JFL.

South Asia has nothing to offer except cheap goods. If anywhere is noted as being developed or having potential outside of Europe its either East Asia or the Middle East oil countries.

The countries of Pakistan and Bangladesh are both African tier. Literally they would not stand out as being richer in any way in comparison to African countries. India has potential but it is a billion people in one country, that kind of unification would lead Africa to have a similar potential but its too divided. Of course a poor guy from India can travel to Delhi, because it's THE SAME COUNTRY duh.
you literally dont know world history or you are being ignorant. India has WON invasions from Arabs/turks/persians/greeks/british etc/
unlike africa that surrendered and still speaking their language and identifying as their culture.

Indias biggest problem is that its merged. if the british never came to india. indian states would be seperate and we would have been something like european union and would had democracy much later by the time we would have time to grow. if anything indias unity has destroyed it.

quality over quantity. Nigeria has a future right now but it wont at a population of fucking 700 million. the country will collapse, there will be religious civil war as people wont have jobs. the top tier iq politicians will fool everyone and destroy everyone. thats fate of nigeria and other african countries.

only african country I can bet on can come out victorious is Rwanda! very less corruption and mostly intelligent people in power. also very fast development. thats what entire africa needs but only a single tiny country is getting. due to africans acting on instincts rather than intelligence. the intelligent people will leave asap and africa will be be filled with low iq subhumans which will lead to self destruction.

Pakistan and bangladesh are still a thousand times better than living in africa. they are shitholes as well but you cant compare it to africa.

pakistan and bangladesh are people that have just been shot by home invaders. Africa is the dead corpse of the same people not calling ambulance. India is the same people which are being taken to the hospital by the ambulance because they called.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17201, Preoximerianas, Chadethnic101 and 1 other person
As a white guy i would like the idea more with tiny asien women and men populate the earth than big black manly men and big black women.. asian women *love* white men, while black women prefer black men

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 17201

It will be like 1984 where the west are the inner party and and the Africans will be proles

Last edited:
As a white guy i would like the idea more with tiny asien women and men populate the earth than big black manly men and big black women.. asian women *love* white men, while black women prefer black men
Which is exactly why I want gooks to be destroyed

Idc op they're going to die by climate change you retard

easily clearable with the appropriate warheads :ogre:

Also.
The jbw pill. Will become stronger, and stronger.

What is already desired, and gets more rare, becomes more valueable

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17201
you literally dont know world history or you are being ignorant. India has WON invasions from Arabs/turks/persians/greeks/british etc/
unlike africa that surrendered and still speaking their language and identifying as their culture.

Indias biggest problem is that its merged. if the british never came to india. indian states would be seperate and we would have been something like european union and would had democracy much later by the time we would have time to grow. if anything indias unity has destroyed it.

quality over quantity. Nigeria has a future right now but it wont at a population of fucking 700 million. the country will collapse, there will be religious civil war as people wont have jobs. the top tier iq politicians will fool everyone and destroy everyone. thats fate of nigeria and other african countries.

only african country I can bet on can come out victorious is Rwanda! very less corruption and mostly intelligent people in power. also very fast development. thats what entire africa needs but only a single tiny country is getting. due to africans acting on instincts rather than intelligence. the intelligent people will leave asap and africa will be be filled with low iq subhumans which will lead to self destruction.

Pakistan and bangladesh are still a thousand times better than living in africa. they are shitholes as well but you cant compare it to africa.

pakistan and bangladesh are people that have just been shot by home invaders. Africa is the dead corpse of the same people not calling ambulance. India is the same people which are being taken to the hospital by the ambulance because they called.
I really liked far cry 2 though it takes place in africa

• JFL
Reactions: .🇹🇩.

there will no longer be anything to steal

you really think russia is hypergamic asf.

lol the funniest revenge nature has for snooty cunts is that htey fade out of existence. and rightfully so.

What will happen?

Africa needs large scale eugenics if they ever want to evolve to functional humans. Only the top 5% of Africans in IQ should be allowed to breed

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and .🇹🇩.

What will happen?

do you think by that time humanity will say, meh, fuck political correctness we're tired of being the world's baby sitters for useless people, and when there are no more white women left to virtue signal and impress, they'll just do a quiet genocide like china across africa and pretend it was some new covid or something that only targets people with a new strain of sexual disease.