What is going to happen when half the worlds population will be black or africa

Africa needs large scale eugenics if they ever want to evolve to functional humans. Only the top 5% of Africans in IQ should be allowed to breed
africans are no less intelligent than any other humans. but they dont want to become intelligent countries. their culture is instinctual driven rather than intelligence driven which reduces development and breeds subhumanity.

africans are no less intelligent than any other humans. but they dont want to become intelligent countries. their culture is instinctual driven rather than intelligence driven which reduces development and breeds subhumanity.
their IQ is literally 60 in a quarter of the continent lol.

I mean for fucks sake man.

Even if they're intelligent they're not hormonally conducive to acting intelligently.
Giving them any intelligence is literally like instructing a chimp how to make a spear. You'll regret it.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and .🇹🇩.
do you think by that time humanity will say, meh, fuck political correctness we're tired of being the world's baby sitters for useless people, and when there are no more white women left to virtue signal and impress, they'll just do a quiet genocide like china across africa and pretend it was some new covid or something that only targets people with a new strain of sexual disease.
Thats never gonna happen under a democracy. also history tells us that genocide and eugenics is basically self destruction of this earth. also africa needs time to grow. itll remain a shithole throughout this century but it wont in lets say 2200 or 2300. by the time it will be obviously developed due to tech. this earth needs more humans. we can manage a population of trillion with the current tech and machine knowledge that we have. not taking account the future advancements of the same knowledge. so its not the population, its the resources that will turn out self destructive for africa. if africa had resources or even slightly a future of well development. the pandits would be happy for them to breed as fast as they can. as their growth rate is ideal! average age of a country should be less than 21 for a civilisation to maintain. muh medieval thinking. nope. its not medieval thinking. we as earth are more globalised than ever and though we wont fight ourselves but we never know an alien civilisation could invade us and wipe all of us humans out. so to counter that we need a trillion of us atleast. over the next centuries to basically leave a big thumbprint of us in this universe. ill say this again in the long term. a few hundred years dont matter. no one would think a thousands years from now that africa once was a shithole. africa is lucky to be developing in a time where our technology is advanced. so it can develop at much faster rate but to do that corruption needs to end. thats africas biggest problem. corruption leads to lack of resources. that leads to poverty and lack of opportunities, that leads to medieval thinking and being hardcore religious or doing crime or scamming jobs.

their IQ is literally 60 in a quarter of the continent lol.

I mean for fucks sake man.

Even if they're intelligent they're not hormonally conducive to acting intelligently.
Giving them any intelligence is literally like instructing a chimp how to make a spear. You'll regret it.

I probably iqmogs you by far, these it means you should be eliminated ?

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
Thats never gonna happen under a democracy. also history tells us that genocide and eugenics is basically self destruction of this earth. also africa needs time to grow. itll remain a shithole throughout this century but it wont in lets say 2200 or 2300. by the time it will be obviously developed due to tech. this earth needs more humans. we can manage a population of trillion with the current tech and machine knowledge that we have. not taking account the future advancements of the same knowledge. so its not the population, its the resources that will turn out self destructive for africa. if africa had resources or even slightly a future of well development. the pandits would be happy for them to breed as fast as they can. as their growth rate is ideal! average age of a country should be less than 21 for a civilisation to maintain. muh medieval thinking. nope. its not medieval thinking. we as earth are more globalised than ever and though we wont fight ourselves but we never know an alien civilisation could invade us and wipe all of us humans out. so to counter that we need a trillion of us atleast. over the next centuries to basically leave a big thumbprint of us in this universe. ill say this again in the long term. a few hundred years dont matter. no one would think a thousands years from now that africa once was a shithole. africa is lucky to be developing in a time where our technology is advanced. so it can develop at much faster rate but to do that corruption needs to end. thats africas biggest problem. corruption leads to lack of resources. that leads to poverty and lack of opportunities, that leads to medieval thinking and being hardcore religious or doing crime or scamming jobs.
only because we genocided with ww2/ vietnam shit. But ok.
Let's say your idealistic idea of getting chimps to learn to ride a bicycle doesn't work.

now we have microwaves that can stop someone from breathing by making the air too thin or deprived of oxygen. put it over a city for 30 mins and everyone is unconscious. would be decent for the environment in africa.
Say it was from covid tier.
Just have the satellite help the virus out just a little bit when the epidemic is at its strongest.

Nukes are stupid and don't matter.

Just say it happened because of a pandemic or something. do it with invisible satellites.

We may not have democracy. there will be plenty of excuses where democracy wont be sustainable with resource deficits in decades.

I probably iqmogs you by far, these it means you should be eliminated ?
It's pointless to argue a person who settles on a fallacy.

only because we genocided with ww2/ vietnam shit. But ok.
Let's say your idealistic idea of getting chimps to learn to ride a bicycle doesn't work.

now we have microwaves that can stop someone from breathing by making the air too thin or deprived of oxygen. put it over a city for 30 mins and everyone is unconscious. would be decent for the environment in africa.
Say it was from covid tier.
Just have the satellite help the virus out just a little bit when the epidemic is at its strongest.

Nukes are stupid and don't matter.

Just say it happened because of a pandemic or something. do it with invisible satellites.

We may not have democracy. there will be plenty of excuses where democracy wont be sustainable with resource deficits in decades.
you are just racist man. its not their looks or their color of skin or their wide nose thats turning africa into a shithole. its not the genetics. most of the africa infact is genetically superior to most of asia and africa due to their living circumstances. they are dumb because of corruption and before that colonisation and exploitation that forced them to stay where they at instead to grow.

Austroloids are the genetically "dumber" species due to a thousand years of inbreeding. thats why they are gone. if you were dumb or not powerful you would have been gone by now. since evolution is a bitch and its a wave of ocean that eats away the weaklings. many many ethnicities and races have gone extinct over thousands of years. thousands of animal species has gone extinct over the years. africans survived. they even survived europeans because europeans needed them. they were superior in strength, whereas invaders didnt need austroloids and mass murdered them all.

we as humans probably dont need cockroaches. so we will definitely get rid of them one day. but we find dogs cute so we will make sure no one dies and it becomes the most popular animal.

the most powerful and superior species has the control over who lives and who doesnt. and its part of evolution and its natural. if africa would be destined to be genocided. it would have been by now. but theres a reason its not. if you look apart from the fucking melanin theres literally nothing wrong with africans.

also africa is pretty diverse theres all kinds of people in there. just because they are all dark and black. we group them under 1. right now africa is an inferior shithole with no future in my and my grandsons lifetime. but it can have future someday.

try an iq test
so low IQ people wonder what will happen when half the worlds population consist of africans who are notoriously known for crime, violence, rape, murder, disease.

Ok I see your point I'll go be a liberal pig pamperer.

you are just racist man. its not their looks or their color of skin or their wide nose thats turning africa into a shithole. its not the genetics. most of the africa infact is genetically superior to most of asia and africa due to their living circumstances. they are dumb because of corruption and before that colonisation and exploitation that forced them to stay where they at instead to grow.

Austroloids are the genetically "dumber" species due to a thousand years of inbreeding. thats why they are gone. if you were dumb or not powerful you would have been gone by now. since evolution is a bitch and its a wave of ocean that eats away the weaklings. many many ethnicities and races have gone extinct over thousands of years. thousands of animal species has gone extinct over the years. africans survived. they even survived europeans because europeans needed them. they were superior in strength, whereas invaders didnt need austroloids and mass murdered them all.

we as humans probably dont need cockroaches. so we will definitely get rid of them one day. but we find dogs cute so we will make sure no one dies and it becomes the most popular animal.

the most powerful and superior species has the control over who lives and who doesnt. and its part of evolution and its natural. if africa would be destined to be genocided. it would have been by now. but theres a reason its not. if you look apart from the fucking melanin theres literally nothing wrong with africans.

also africa is pretty diverse theres all kinds of people in there. just because they are all dark and black. we group them under 1. right now africa is an inferior shithole with no future in my and my grandsons lifetime. but it can have future someday.
evolution is just wind. it gets rid of everything that can blow away. and those aren't always the bad things. sometimes they're good things. it's just that no one can blow sociopathy out of a subspecies because often sociopathy helps survival in a place where you need no cooperation.

If you had 20 giant blacks around your house you would regret every syllable you are telling me.

There are no white women/ college educated women here bruh you dont have to virtue signal.

There are good africans but they come not with a lot of essential things for building a civilization which is conducive to breeding more messy sociopaths.
I'm just saying even if you're cherrypicking, and I assure, yeah we're human there are passive people everywhere.
Doesn't mean being a good person inclines itself towards advanced civilization.

If all things are equal except demeanor, and the inner state of blacks and whites are in two separate places isolated, then the 'good' blacks will not be enough to not let the sociopathic blacks run amok. And their genes carry sociopathic regressive DNA. homo erectus, etc.

Idc if I'm racist. lol. It's like saying I am a bacteri-ist for having a good hygiene.

are you jewish or stupid i cant tell lol

• JFL
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and Deleted member 10652
evolution is just wind. it gets rid of everything that can blow away. and those aren't always the bad things. sometimes they're good things. it's just that no one can blow sociopathy out of a subspecies because often sociopathy helps survival in a place where you need no cooperation.

If you had 20 giant blacks around your house you would regret every syllable you are telling me.

There are no white women/ college educated women here bruh you dont have to virtue signal.

There are good africans but they come not with a lot of essential things for building a civilization which is conducive to breeding more messy sociopaths.
I'm just saying even if you're cherrypicking, and I assure, yeah we're human there are passive people everywhere.
Doesn't mean being a good person inclines itself towards advanced civilization.

If all things are equal except demeanor, and the inner state of blacks and whites are in two separate places isolated, then the 'good' blacks will not be enough to not let the sociopathic blacks run amok. And their genes carry sociopathic regressive DNA. homo erectus, etc.

Idc if I'm racist. lol. It's like saying I am a bacteri-ist for having a good hygiene.
I get your point. but Africans breeding like crazy is not the problem. Problem is europeans not breeding enough.
If europeans started breeding twice as more as africans world would be a much better place. since europeans have resources to feed their people and educate them in tech which will only lead to greater technological advancements. Nigeria a small country having 700 million people is a nightmare! but russia which is 1/3rd the size of moon having a population of fucking 150 million is a bigger nightmare. fuck its a joke! 150 million people?? thats what human kind is capable off? how tf are we supposed to respect that.
how the fuck we are supposed to respect countries where an average person is a 40 year old zoomer. they will collapse in a worse way than africa.

you hate black people because white people are not breeding enough. thats stupid.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
I get your point. but Africans breeding like crazy is not the problem. Problem is europeans not breeding enough.
If europeans started breeding twice as more as africans world would be a much better place. since europeans have resources to feed their people and educate them in tech which will only lead to greater technological advancements. Nigeria a small country having 700 million people is a nightmare! but russia which is 1/3rd the size of moon having a population of fucking 150 million is a bigger nightmare. fuck its a joke! 150 million people?? thats what human kind is capable off? how tf are we supposed to respect that.
how the fuck we are supposed to respect countries where an average person is a 40 year old zoomer. they will collapse in a worse way than africa.

you hate black people because white people are not breeding enough. thats stupid.
DNA editing is the only way to make whites ever repopulate. Trying to talk to white girls is like trying to hawk a vegetarian a cup of meat.

Nah I think black people are more impulsive and there's evidence everywehre for it. You seem like a textbook geopolitical retard. Go have fun in a "black educated place" you'll feel unsettled as if you were still around a rat hill.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and .🇹🇩.
Angry white beta failo me all you want lmao. I'm saying even white chads would be swallowed up and raped by blacks if they outnumbered htem 10 to one

you think timothee chalamet is chad

Neurotypicality > IQ. Literally no one gives a shit about iq except for autistic wage cucks like you

You know what white people wagecucks gave us? Climate change and a shitty wagecuck lifestyle no one likes. You know what nt niggers gave us? Literally nothing, bit they're minding their own business

Jfl. Praying white genocide happens soon

Bold of you to assume we will make that far, at this rate i'm surprised ww3/nuclear war hasn't happened or a global catastrophe to cause societal collapse, i give it until 2030 the world goes to shit, we won't make it until 2050. If we do, we will be under a billion humans left

Neurotypicality > IQ. Literally no one gives a shit about iq except for autistic wage cucks like you

You know what white people wagecucks gave us? Climate change and a shitty wagecuck lifestyle no one likes. You know what nt niggers gave us? Literally nothing, bit they're minding their own business

Jfl. Praying white genocide happens soon
praying for your own death then?

if you're on the internet you don't have the survival skills necessary to survive anything tbh. most liekly.

Being NT would be impossible without IQ lmao wtf. Without roads, cars, civilization, city walls, medicine, farmed foods, etc. most of us would literally be dying of disease.

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
most of us would literally be dying of disease.
Pro-tip: don't be a European man in the dark ages who doesn't bathe and fucks his cattle

It's interesting that 300,000 years of hunting-gathering has barely left a dent on our survival while 200 years of industrialization is already leading to the collapse. Shouldn't that be a death flag for you or has your measly attempt at "I'm superior because I'm white" to make up for your shitty life fried your brain?

I hope the rapture comes soon

Pro-tip: don't be a European man in the dark ages who doesn't bathe and fucks his cattle

It's interesting that 300,000 years of hunting-gathering has barely left a dent on our survival while 200 years of industrialization is already leading to the collapse. Shouldn't that be a death flag for you or has your measly attempt at "I'm superior because I'm white" to make up for your shitty life fried your brain?
if someone had a train of thought of a colorblind deaf ringworm then what you said makes sense.