What is it like to be a curry in Europe/America?

Do you disagree that an average middle-class Indian diet is worse than an average middle-class western diet?
no indian diet mogs the western one, even the ones who eat meat like beef, lamb,etc. do so in a curry/stew which is cooked till it's mush, n hard foods, also lots of rice/wheat. This is why almost all indians who are jacked still have a bloated look despite roids, unless they actually do something extra.
Are the Indians in the Netherlands mostly from Suriname?
nah they are a different race I think
you prob ate the stray dogs and cow shit on the ground for protein

giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aestheticallypleasin
How is 100 g enough, you need at least 1 g / lb of bodyweight to build muscle assuming youre doing some sort of physical activity. 100 g and no physical activity isnt good lol.
Lol at this gymbro science. 1.5-2 g/kg is enough lol

More protein doesnt mean more muscle

Are the Indians in the Netherlands mostly from Suriname?
i think so they even claim to be surinamese because curries are so fucking subhuman

Lol at this gymbro science. 1.5-2 g/kg is enough lol

More protein doesnt mean more muscle
idk who told you that but it isnt true lol. 2g/kg is okay but 1.5g/kg isnt

more protein doesnt mean more muscle but you need a minimum amount at least to build some muscle.

have you had any success building muscle with 100 g per day?

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
idk who told you that but it isnt true lol. 2g/kg is okay but 1.5g/kg isnt

more protein doesnt mean more muscle but you need a minimum amount at least to build some muscle.

have you had any success building muscle with 100 g per day?
Yeah. I dont care. The studies have been inconclusive on the idea that more protein builds more muscle.

Minimun protein requirement is at around 0.8g/kg.
To build muscle 1.5-2 g is enough. Different people can havw different needs tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Idk but indian immigrants get on my nerves I cant stand them

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Patient A and aestheticallypleasin
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
You find the accent annoying or you find them somewhat invasive or?
Speaking from experience, here in canada they are very impolite, they don't even bother to learn french (in quebec) and they smell bad (I'm sorry but its true)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Patient A and Deleted member 5583
The ones in the UK at least have arrange marriage from "back home"

Their families use it as some kind of bargaining chip... Pay us your life savings and your daughter can marry Pajeet, get a British passport and come over here and live with us..

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc, Deleted member 1680, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
Wish I was curry, tasty food ngl

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5583
Speaking from experience, here in canada they are very impolite, they don't even bother to learn french (in quebec) and they smell bad (I'm sorry but its true)
Oh snap

Also Indians are generally more likely to be Incels due to the culture of just studying all day and not doing sports, parent's expectations, their bad diets full of roti ,ghee and ladoos lmao and other reasons
I thank everyday for the fact that, even from when i was young, I hated and refused most of my mum's Indian recipes.

Indian food is such a looksmin.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, SubhumanCurrycel, Incoming and 2 others
I'm Arab, it's not that bad; it's ok tbf. As for curries literally what the others said: be goodlooking and it's fine. Have this Pakistani friend who got in a couple relationships and girls to like him in hs, and he's not even chadpreet.

It's terrible, here in Chadstraliastan.

Stay in India, for the sake of your own sanity.
JFL

I AM NORTH INDIAN LIVING IN CHADSTRAYA

I LIVE IN FUCKING BRIGHTON, FULL OF RICHMAXXED WHITE BOYS

I HAVE HIGHER SLAY COUNT THAN ANYONE IN ANY OF MY CLASSES, AND I GO TO 6 CLASSES WITH 25 PEOPLE IN EACH

I"M FUCKING CAGING SO HARD AT THE CUMSKIN COPE

• JFL
It's pretty good for me but I'm 6'5 and people say I don't look indian plus I've got a full southern English accent.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
I have never seen a single curry above 4.5PSL
For a curry with the money to buy a flight ticket, Slavland would be a downgrade.

So I don't doubt you.
Europe no idea, but in America I've seen what has happened to some Indian kids

One nigga straight up just went up to some Indian kid "Yo pajeet"

Another time some other kid was walking into the bathroom and some Indian kid was coming out, kid shoved the Indian kid into the wall out of the way

Such is life
PROOF OR YOUR'E COPING, WHO THE FUCK IRL SAYS "PAJEET," YOUR LOOKSMAX RACISM LEAKED THROUGH JFL.

Last edited:
For a curry with the money to buy a flight ticket, Slavland would be a downgrade.

So I don't doubt you.

PROOF OR YOUR'E COPING, WHO THE FUCK IRL SAYS "PAJEET," YOUR LOOKSMAX RACISM LEAKED THROUGH JFL.
Yo pajeet, calm down

@RedKeyboard :feelshaha:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Hero of the Imperium, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others

So I don't doubt you.

I live in western Europe. I've only ever seen good looking Currys on the internet and the only reason they were good looking is because they didn't look curry.

Not that bad if not ugly, it's exaggerated on these forums. It's just curries are an easy target here.
Chadpreets still slay

Do you slay now given your 5.75 PSL face and good body?
@TubOfLard

Do you slay now given your 5.75 PSL face and good body?
@TubOfLard
Wouldnt say "slay"
My laycount is ~17, i stopped counting after like 12. They consist of westernized curry girls and some white girls. I met them all through social circles and dating apps.
Btw i dont have 5.75psl, more like 5.25

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
If you mean for your sexual market prospects obviously its just terrible, probably the worst ethnicity possible other than australian aborigine. In your day to day socializing its also not good but there are a lot of indians here in america so maybe it could help to find a social group. I have indian friends and they integrate just fine but they obviously have zero success with women or any sort of public relations or office type job. People are racist as hell against indians here in america but of course no one will admit it.

Most white people dont like how they look, or how their accent sounds, or anything about them. They might not say it to their face but its obvious if you look at how they act. Unless they go to an indian restaurant most white people wouldnt even think about interacting with an indian

• Love it
Reactions: Gaia262
Yo pajeet, calm down

@RedKeyboard :feelshaha:
Yo cumskin, stop projecting
I live in western Europe. I've only ever seen good looking Currys on the internet and the only reason they were good looking is because they didn't look curry.
Yes, because you haven't seen the North Indian pheno, much lighter with even skin. What you think is "curry" is just shitskins, because no rich or high class curry would move to West Europe, they'd rather go to an Indian city than that JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and Deleted member 6488
Wouldnt say "slay"
My laycount is ~17, i stopped counting after like 12. They consist of westernized curry girls and some white girls. I met them all through social circles and dating apps.
Btw i dont have 5.75psl, more like 5.25

How do you do on dating apps like Tinder? Do you get many matches and likes?
@TubOfLard

How do you do on dating apps like Tinder? Do you get many matches and likes?
@TubOfLard
Yeh i do decently i guess, tinder i did aight, badoo, okcupid and bumble i did very well. I get quite a few girls messaging me first on those apps, not so much on tinder

Yeh i do decently i guess, tinder i did aight, badoo, okcupid and bumble i did very well. I get quite a few girls messaging me first on those apps, not so much on tinder

I see. How many likes did you get in a day on Tinder if you remember? Just curious.
@TubOfLard

I was mocked and bullied for being ugly curry

But if you're good looking it doesn't matter where ur from

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 5583
I see. How many likes did you get in a day on Tinder if you remember? Just curious.
@TubOfLard
Cant remember, 30 or 40 something likes in my town in UK. The pics were NT so better than the ones u used in that mog battle.

• +1
Reactions: ArabIncel
Cant remember, 30 or 40 something likes in my town in UK. The pics were NT so better than the ones u used in that mog battle.

These were likes right? Not matches? Or you mean 30-40 matches in a single day?

Also did you use any shirtless body pics to show off body halo?
@TubOfLard

These were likes right? Not matches? Or you mean 30-40 matches in a single day?

Also did you use any shirtless body pics to show off body halo?
@TubOfLard
Yeh likes. Nah i didnt use shirtless pics, because then its obvious im manlet jfl.

Yeh likes. Nah i didnt use shirtless pics, because then its obvious im manlet jfl.

I see. How tall are you again? Like barefoot height in the morning first thing out of bed?
@TubOfLard

Yo cumskin, stop projecting

Yes, because you haven't seen the North Indian pheno, much lighter with even skin. What you think is "curry" is just shitskins, because no rich or high class curry would move to West Europe, they'd rather go to an Indian city than that JFL
i think most of the white cucks on here think that ALL indians look like this:
Curries

and have really ugly accents. But that's not the case

YOU DUMB FAGGOT ANDROGYNOUS WHITE SHIT STAINS ON THIS FORUM: NORTH INDIANS AND SOUTH INDIANS IS LIKE ARYANS VS DRAVIDIANS, WHITES VS BLACKS. MOST OF THE FUCKS ON HERE ARE SOUTH INDIANS. SO IT'S STILL POSSIBLE FOR A CURRY TO LOOK GOOD IF THEY AREN'T SOUTH INDIAN.

i think most of the white cucks on here think that ALL indians look like this:
View attachment 404342
and have really ugly accents. But that's not the case

YOU DUMB FAGGOT ANDROGYNOUS WHITE SHIT STAINS ON THIS FORUM: NORTH INDIANS AND SOUTH INDIANS IS LIKE ARYANS VS DRAVIDIANS, WHITES VS BLACKS. MOST OF THE FUCKS ON HERE ARE SOUTH INDIANS. SO IT'S STILL POSSIBLE FOR A CURRY TO LOOK GOOD IF THEY AREN'T SOUTH INDIAN.

light skin curries slay hard

Just don't be dravidian shitskin theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6488
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 6488 and Deleted member 1680
  • +1
Like 5'7.5

Huh I see. That’s not manlet tier tbh. Is that your morning height or your night height? If that’s your night height, your morning height is probably 5’8” or possibly even a bit higher. That’s your true height.
@TubOfLard

• +1
Huh I see. That’s not manlet tier tbh. Is that your morning height or your night height? If that’s your night height, your morning height is probably 5’8” or possibly even a bit higher. That’s your true height.
@TubOfLard
Morning height = 5'7.5
Evening height = just over 5'7
Im planning on doing stretch routines in the morning and consuming supplements such as glucosamine or whatever it was that helps keep morning height.
Just to squeeze out a bit extra height.

• +1
Morning height = 5'7.5
Im planning on doing stretch routines in the morning and consuming supplements such as glucosamine or whatever it was that helps keep morning height.
That's cope tbh just wear lifts

JFL

I HAVE HIGHER SLAY COUNT THAN ANYONE IN ANY OF MY CLASSES, AND I GO TO 6 CLASSES WITH 25 PEOPLE IN EACH

I'm in Sydney but kinda far from the city, it's so bad here as a curry.

All the curry foids have white boyfriends.

You're definitely good looking if it's easy for you there, in Brighton.

• +1
Reactions: Dinger557
Morning height = 5'7.5

Honestly bro I think a good lift maxing routine can help you. I lift maxx and it helps me. I’m 5’9” morning and 5’8.5” night. I can lift maxx to look 1.5 inches taller than I am. You can do it too. 1.5 inches may not sound like a lot but trust me it’s a noticeable difference in height. And it’s quite easy to manage too. It’s not heavy on the feet with a bit of practice.

Through some lift maxing you can “look” 5’9” morning and 5’8.5” at night since right now you are 5’7.5” morning and 5’7” at night.
@TubOfLard

• +1
Reactions: far336 and Deleted member 1680
I'm in Sydney but kinda far from the city, it's so bad here as a curry.

All the curry foids have white boyfriends.

You're definitely good looking if it's easy for you there, in Brighton.
Where are you from, what's your pheno? Also, if the curry foids have white bfs a) That doesn't matter, curry foods are the true subhumans of India b) Just have a white girlfriend.

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc
Where are you from, what's your pheno? Also, if the curry foids have white bfs a) That doesn't matter, curry foods are the true subhumans of India b) Just have a white girlfriend.
what PSL are you? and height? any specific halos?

what PSL are you? and height? any specific halos?
Why the fuck do you wanna know? I'm helping this dude, are you planning to help me?

Why the fuck do you wanna know? I'm helping this dude, are you planning to help me?

JFL

I have only 2 haloes

Attractive halo, private schoolboy halo