What is it like to be a curry in Europe/America?

Where are you from, what's your pheno? Also, if the curry foids have white bfs a) That doesn't matter, curry foods are the true subhumans of India b) Just have a white girlfriend.
Curryland ofc, i'm not a dark skinned, but not light skinned either, western indian with bright yellow skin with a hint of brown. Eye color is black fml. Curry foids are actually gl and attractive here, to me. They shave their legs unlike foids from curryland.
Lmao just have a white gf, easier said than done, bhai. I've been rated 4/8 PSL before by many... idk if i can even attract white girls. I've got below average to average looking whites on tinder, before. How gl are you?

Tf do you expect coming over to the west, that white women will throw themselves at you? You are an invader to them, a foreginer

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
He's a turk with white pheno and blue eyes... it's never over for a person like him.
It’s over for my brain tho.

• So Sad
Reactions: john2
I have never seen a single curry above 4.5PSL
You're pretty dumb then
JFL

I AM NORTH INDIAN LIVING IN CHADSTRAYA

I LIVE IN FUCKING BRIGHTON, FULL OF RICHMAXXED WHITE BOYS

I HAVE HIGHER SLAY COUNT THAN ANYONE IN ANY OF MY CLASSES, AND I GO TO 6 CLASSES WITH 25 PEOPLE IN EACH

I"M FUCKING CAGING SO HARD AT THE CUMSKIN COPE

Slay count?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6488
here in amsterdam we call them koelies brutaal
There was once a girl when I went to a club that as soon as a curry approached her she went behind my back to hide lmaooo

He's a turk with white pheno and blue eyes... it's never over for a person like him.
It's always over for copers
You're pretty dumb then

Slay count?
15 at age 17, in Year 11.

Yes I know not much but the people here are more prudish than you think, I wish I was in America.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4044
Yo cumskin, stop projecting

CB6C29A3 3A2C 4B26 8D49 A3B1D343E7D7

NO.

i still stick to my theory that a curry chad would slay almost as much as white chad, specially in europe

there are sadly no curry chads and most chads are white

lifes brutal

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Dinger557, reptiles and 2 others
Not that bad if not ugly, it's exaggerated on these forums. It's just curries are an easy target here.
Chadpreets still slay
Mirin you

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
i still stick to my theory that a curry chad would slay almost as much as white chad, specially in europe

there are sadly no curry chads and most chads are white

lifes brutal
JFL keep sucking white cock

He's lucky as fuck lots of turks are roaches minus a few lucky white passing ones seeing from the phenos today

Imagine being curry

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
Can't even rape women has to rape dogs jfl

Dumb and racist post - Indians are more attractive than white people imo

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, MiroslavBulldosex and Arkantos
  • +1
Reactions: Dinger557
your height can't stop my knife
true thats why i always have my own shank and im close by the ethnic drugdealers nobody is going to touch me

Chadpreets mog tyrones outside of America imo. This is also true in Canada.

• JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung and MiroslavBulldosex
nigga wat

i am just stating the fact that most chads are white and there are barely any indian vhads
OFC YOU WOULD STATE THAT "FACT" YOU PAKI SCUM, JFL I KNEW PAKI GIRLS WERE WHORES FOR WHITE MEN BUT I DODN'T KNOW PAKI MEN WERE TOO, JFL

OFC YOU WOULD STATE THAT "FACT" YOU PAKI SCUM, JFL I KNEW PAKI GIRLS WERE WHORES FOR WHITE MEN BUT I DODN'T KNOW PAKI MEN WERE TOO, JFL
nigga i am proud to be paki tbh i am just stating the fact most chads are white, then black, etc

there are no chinese or indian chads, there are a good number of paki chads tho

no clue why youre in denial, find some mental strength and dont deny reality lol did a white man rape your mom or something?

• +1
nigga i am proud to be paki tbh i am just stating the fact most chads are white, then black, etc

no clue why youre in denial, find some mental strength and dont deny reality lol did a white man rape your mom or something?
SO SINCE WE KNOW YOU'RE PROJECTING, WE KNOW THAT NOT ONLY DO YOU AND YOUR MUM LIKE WHITE COCK, YOU BOTH LIKE BLCK COCK TOO JFL. KEEP BARKING FOR NORTH INDIAN MOGGERS.

SO SINCE WE KNOW YOU'RE PROJECTING, WE KNOW THAT NOT ONLY DO YOU AND YOUR MUM LIKE WHITE COCK, YOU BOTH LIKE BLCK COCK TOO JFL. KEEP BARKING FOR NORTH INDIAN MOGGERS.
lmao at north indian moggers

all the north indians came to pakistan and became 80% of pakistan, and the 20% north pakistanis are pashtun, which is what i am

u are probably a ganjes river bottom feeder indian rock carrying slave

pathetic

• +1
He's lucky as fuck lots of turks are roaches minus a few lucky white passing ones seeing from the phenos today
Yeah this is why it’s funny for me when they reply to my msg with bla bla bla this is the average shitskin pheno in ur country but I just don’t care bcz it’s not me

Yeah this is why it’s funny for me when they reply to my msg with bla bla bla this is the average shitskin pheno in ur country but I just don’t care bcz it’s not me

1 of the only roaches i wish had been my dad instead well if you were like what 20 years older my mom was clearly caucasoid than the average bengali

lmao at north indian moggers

all the north indians came to pakistan and became 80% of pakistan, and the 20% north pakistanis are pashtun, which is what i am

u are probably a ganjes river bottom feeder indian rock carrying slave

pathetic
WRONG, ONLY MUSLIM FAGGOTS WENT TO POORISTAN, THE HIND DINDU MOGGERS STAYED, THAT'S WHY EVEN ONE INDIAN MOGS ALL OF POORISTAN.

WRONG, ONLY MUSLIM FAGGOTS WENT TO POORISTAN, THE HIND DINDU MOGGERS STAYED, THAT'S WHY EVEN ONE INDIAN MOGS ALL OF POORISTAN.
so only the non degen clean north indians went to pakistan, the shit covered cow piss drinking streetshitters stayed?

thanks for clearing that up shitskin

• +1
There was once a girl when I went to a club that as soon as a curry approached her she went behind my back to hide lmaooo
she must have been transgender don't worry

so only the non degen clean north indians went to pakistan, the shit covered cow piss drinking streetshitters stayed?

thanks for clearing that up shitskin

Pakistan is only better cause their sand nigger mutts which dont get me wrong is a good thing you do not wanna be a onge nigger.

But I wish the ancient indo Europeans would have bred out the onge in our genes plus the white gene was for influential. Back then the components of. Modern day curries asi and ani both had western eurasian components if they would have knocked up every single girl in ivc i would expect most curries to be not sand nigger mutts but probably berber or nearly white passing.

I think on the ancient pcas we were clustered with central asian that white dna would have done insane amounts for us ffs.

Fucking yamayna bastards fled though

Last edited:
so only the degen clean north indians went to pakistan, the shit covered low t Muslims who like 10 year olds stayed?

thanks for clearing that up my superior lord
I FIXED THAT FOR YOU, MY DEFORMED LITTLE DAUGHTER. LITTLE 5'8 PAKI, DON'T WORRY, YOUR HALF BROTHER WILL BE TALLER THAN YOU AT LEAST, I WILL PUMP MY SUPERIOR SPERM INTO YOUR HINDU COCK LOVING MOTHER

I’ve seen this happen hundreds of times. White women live in fear of creepy ethnic men

• JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung
I FIXED THAT FOR YOU, MY DEFORMED LITTLE DAUGHTER. LITTLE 5'8 PAKI, DON'T WORRY, YOUR HALF BROTHER WILL BE TALLER THAN YOU AT LEAST, I WILL PUMP MY SUPERIOR SPERM INTO YOUR HINDU COCK LOVING MOTHER
i win

Cant tell if this is bait or genuine low iq
Indian chads dont exist? More paki chads exist, but there are indian moggers out there jfl.

It's terrible, here in Chadstraliastan.

Stay in India, for the sake of your own sanity.
But surely in Chadstralia no JBW would ever fuck with you for being curry? I lived there a long time and no JBW every did shit, even acted up. O my guys who hated on my curry ass were the nerdy Asian kids