What is life like for you as a blackpilled non-nt male

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
Prior to being blackpilled I was redpilled. I would say my redpill life was cringe asf but I had more female success albeit it never brought me happiness. Once i was blackpilled, I was destroyed for about 2 months severely and about 3 months after that moderately. It truely changed my life and made me depressed for the latter half of 2018.

Now that I am 3 months into the non-depressed era, I can gladly say that it has been a rough ride but worth it. I just wish the blackpill hit me when I was younger but if it did then I would have certainly roped.

My life currently: I will increase my dedication toward looksmaxxing so I can be the biggest BBC mogger in my school.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, kobecel, Insomniac and 2 others
Prior to being blackpilled I was redpilled. I would say my redpill life was cringe asf but I had more female success albeit it never brought me happiness. Once i was blackpilled, I was destroyed for about 2 months severely and about 3 months after that moderately. It truely changed my life and made me depressed for the latter half of 2018.

Now that I am 3 months into the non-depressed era, I can gladly say that it has been a rough ride but worth it. I just wish the blackpill hit me when I was younger but if it did then I would have certainly roped.

My life currently: I will increase my dedication toward looksmaxxing so I can be the biggest BBC mogger in my school.
how old are you

just ldar

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac, Coping and ZyzzReincarnate
I used to so bluepilled and naive. I put myself in embarrassing situations because I thought girls would like me for it but I was only mocked.

I’m glad to have discovered the blackpill tbh.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, kobecel and ZyzzReincarnate
I used to so bluepilled and naive. I put myself in embarrassing situations because I thought girls would like me for it but I was only mocked.

I’m glad to have discovered the blackpill tbh.
animecel

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
Death to weeb cucks tbh

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, SayNoToRotting and ZyzzReincarnate
I was never a very social person and I have never in my life even tried with girls.
In fact I am so out of touch with girls, that I still don't even know half their names even after like 8 months of going on a professional colleg with them jfl.

Fortunately, it's by my own choice, I am a volcel, I do not care about getting laid.

But yeah, since I found out about redpill truths around 9 months ago I have been very depressed, but I still try to looksmax.

At 17 I have a long way to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back