What is REALISTICALLY the number of men the average 21 year old female has slept with?

Title

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
5'8manlet

5'8manlet

Silver
I see a lot of differing answers to this question.
Vote and post your opinions and observations.
inb4 somebody says 100+.
@TheCopefulCurry @sytyl @Sikkunt23 @spiderchad

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Acnno, N4rrowM4xilla and 4 others

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
Bump

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
about tree fiddy

• +1
Gallons

• +1
1-2 max.

tenor.gif

• JFL
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
Max like 6

• +1
Average out of HS (so 18) is probably low like ~ 2-3

definitely skyrockets after that though, it’s impossible to tell

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, HowAmIAlive123, nonserviam and 3 others
I know a 23 year old girl who's legitimately a virgin but she's fat and not good at talking to guys in a way that leads to sex.

And I know a 19 year old slut who has a body count of 87.

Average probably 5 tbh.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 11388, Darkstrand, WadlowMaxxing and 5 others
All I know is that none of them will ever be me

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 5875 and 5 others
6-10 i went with, if that's incorrect and i had to choose between 3-6 and 10+ as being more likely, i'd lean towards 10+

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, WadlowMaxxing and SPFromNY914
5-10. 20 if she's more of a slut

• +1
Can we stop discussing this topic

• So Sad
I know several girls in my class who have been in orgies and are only 16 years old

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: N4rrowM4xilla, MXY3N, HowAmIAlive123 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: N4rrowM4xilla and Joe Yabuki
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Deleted member 6475
15-20

• +1
Reactions: lutte, RAITEIII and Joe Yabuki
if it makes you feel better he's a greycel so you can chalk it up to being LARP
dude, i live in south america. the average girl here loses her virginity at 12 or 13

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11388, N4rrowM4xilla, MXY3N and 1 other person
  • +1
i see

hmm i'm in america it doesnt seem as bad here, although average age loss of virginity for girls is 15 max, probably 14 realistically

• +1
Reactions: MXY3N, WadlowMaxxing, datboijj and 1 other person
10+

If not that definitely greater than 5

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
i see

hmm i'm in america it doesnt seem as bad here, although average age loss of virginity for girls is 15 max, probably 14 realistically
The worst thing is that here many of these girls get pregnant due to poverty and lack of education. They end up giving birth to monsters that they cannot maintain and that end up being scum of society

• +1
Reactions: N4rrowM4xilla, MXY3N, Back Alley Boy and 1 other person
The worst thing is that here many of these girls get pregnant due to poverty and lack of education. They end up giving birth to monsters that they cannot maintain and that end up being scum of society
so are you a virgin still?

• So Sad
Reactions: Joe Yabuki
Jfl at voting less than 10. U truly think that past 15 ( which is already a naive guess to say it starts at 15) they only fuck 1-2 guys per year? When every male is making it blatantly obvious they wanna fuck them? JFL do u think they dont get horny and her hormones arent screaming CHAD?

• +1
Reactions: lutte and Joe Yabuki
6-10 i went with, if that's incorrect and i had to choose between 3-6 and 10+ as being more likely, i'd lean towards 10+
Imagine if 10yo girls fucking huge dicked 20 yo dudes was allowed as u want JFL the world would come to its end

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte and 5'8manlet
Imagine if 10yo girls fucking huge dicked 20 yo dudes was allowed as u want JFL the world would come to its end
i knew a guy from serbia who said that when he was 10 his one female classmate had a 22yo boyfriend

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
Jfl at voting less than 10. U truly think that past 15 ( which is already a naive guess to say it starts at 15) they only fuck 1-2 guys per year? When every male is making it blatantly obvious they wanna fuck them? JFL do u think they dont get horny and her hormones arent screaming CHAD?
Sorry Star Trek GIF by CBS All Access

what about boyfriends?

i knew a guy from serbia who said that when he was 10 his one female classmate had a 22yo boyfriend
Do u truly think a 10 yo foid is ready to take men with dicks like this?

4zfsvzdr1no41

3ju1rfsurly51

Tumblr ow52klYqg31sw3gf6o2 r1 500

Be honest. All night long? A 6ft4 fucking her up like that? Cuz I dont see it. Minimum 15.

• JFL
Reactions: lutte
Yh that's applicable but misleading to say "I've only slept with 3 guys" if you have slept 100 times with each of these XD
in a way yes
Do u truly think a 10 yo foid is ready to take men with dicks like this?

Be honest. All night long? A 6ft4 fucking her up like that? Cuz I dont see it. Minimum 15.
what about 13? if her age is on the clock she's ready for the cock

i'd say around 25-30

in a way yes

what about 13? if her age is on the clock she's ready for the cock
Just wanted to show that example. Theres virtually zero likelyhood of a man like those wanting to have sex with anyone below 15. Hes not gonna enjoy cuz she cant suck it's too big it doesn't enter... but this problem wouldn't exist if we reduce the size all the way long to micropenis. In this case he would feel adequate and masculine.

Can you see it? It comes down to looks. What is known as a pedophile is someone who 100% doesn't have the dimorphism that's required to fuck with an adult woman. Their subconscious mind is aware of this, never sexually successful all throughout their lives. They develop psychological issues in a heartbeat.

I'm not saying you or syobely have a microdick. I only used an example. But definitely you feel inadequate in certain ways, so much to find appeal on fucking young girls.

And I am not judging you. Looks affects all of us in different way. These are just my thoughts.

I see a lot of differing answers to this question.
Vote and post your opinions and observations.
inb4 somebody says 100+.
@TheCopefulCurry @sytyl @Sikkunt23 @spiderchad
no, just coom™

Just wanted to show that example. Theres virtually zero likelyhood of a man like those wanting to have sex with anyone below 15. Hes not gonna enjoy cuz she cant suck it's too big it doesn't enter... but this problem wouldn't exist if we reduce the size all the way long to micropenis. In this case he would feel adequate and masculine.

Can you see it? It comes down to looks. What is known as a pedophile is someone who 100% doesn't have the dimorphism that's required to fuck with an adult woman. Their subconscious mind is aware of this, never sexually successful all throughout their lives. They develop psychological issues in a heartbeat.

I'm not saying you or syobely have a microdick. I only used an example. But definitely you feel inadequate in certain ways, so much to find appeal on fucking young girls.

And I am not judging you. Looks affects all of us in different way. These are just my thoughts.
pedophiles like girls who are under 11, not teen girls

you're coping hardcore if you think chads don't wanna fuck jbs (they do)

pedophiles like girls who are under 11, not teen girls

you're coping hardcore if you think chads don't wanna fuck jbs (they do)
If men were to be 6 psl tall and a Dick like before pedophilia as its known wouldn't ever exist. They'd be too busy fucking stacies and falling in love in ltr, to pay attention to a child. But society doesn't understand human nature as I do lol

Idk what's ur own definition of JB. Chads wanna fuck hot whores. Everyone does. That usually wont go below 15/16

If men were to be 6 psl tall and a Dick like before pedophilia as its known wouldn't ever exist. They'd be too busy fucking stacies and falling in love in ltr, to pay attention to a child. But society doesn't understand human nature as I do lol

Idk what's ur own definition of JB. Chads wanna fuck hot whores. Everyone does. That usually wont go below 15/16
i'd say these days that can extend to 12/13

@alexjones post pics of jordana vucetic

I dint see the 12 13 taking the dicks I posted but well I'm on my way to wage slave. We debate next time!
was a 15 year old doing it? if so you just posted cp

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6475
Average for white girl at 20 I'd guess like 1 or 2
Average for ethnic or nigger girl in the dozens

Depends on where she lives tbh. If she lives in a big city it's probably 30+, if she lives in a small place it might be one or two. Just depends on the supply of chads.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Likely from ages 12-18 the average female has had 3 bodies. Once they enter college though, their bodycounts quadruple because of their shitty performances in college, leading them to getting on their knees for their professors so they can have a chance at passing their courses.

Based on being one of the few guys here who talks to actually women, it varies broadly based on environment, but I’d say 6-10.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
Depends on where she lives tbh. If she lives in a big city it's probably 30+, if she lives in a small place it might be one or two. Just depends on the supply of chads.
This

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11035

Users who are viewing this thread

Back