What is reality for oldcels options

D

Deleted member 6310

Bronze
I’ve been riding on the concept that men age like wine and that their sexual value doesn’t decrease until they literally can’t get it up, as long as they stay in shape and take care of themselves. after reading here trying to optimize where I look for someone to minimize rejection/wasting time, it seems like that MGTOW theory is a cope. So I wanted to poll every guy here: how often have you seen 21-25 year old girls in relationships with guys that are more than 15 years older than them? And girls who are at psl 3 and not complete past sluts (less than 20 bodies) That’s the only standard I have. I’m 41. I can reform what they think from there if they aren’t a bitch.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Deleted member 3202
Are you 15 years older than 21-25?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 616
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, bossman, Deleted member 4804 and 3 others
oldcels can score only with
a> status
b> money <but status mogs>
c> luck/daddy isuses etc

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6310, fogdart, JFLbuddyboyo and 17 others
u got it wrong
men age like shit
women never lose their smv

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: fogdart, Subhuman trash, HighIQcel and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: JFLbuddyboyo, HighIQcel, japcel and 2 others
a> status
c> luck/daddy isuses etc
I have money. What is status defined as exactly, I’ve never fully understood that. If the girl you’re pursuing isn’t in your social circle, which is typically the case, what does status look like there? And why is it relevant. I kinda thought money=status basically.

I have money. What is status defined as exactly, I’ve never fully understood that. If the girl you’re pursuing isn’t in your social circle, which is typically the case, what does status look like there? And why is it relevant. I kinda thought money=status basically.

watch at around 2:00
she lvoes him, age doesnt matter

so she is either a fan <u have status>, or u are importan aka power<politician/etc> whats better, power to give herwhat she wants
if u were CEO/power person of Insta nad could promote her, she would suck

status is not god damn being a doctor

++ if u are 41, u have to youthmax skinmax as hell, and fraud max 36

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: JFLbuddyboyo, StressShady, Kade and 3 others
I too am over 40 and I too seek "status" as my metric for success.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and Slayerino

so she is either a fan <u have status>, or u are importan aka power<politician/etc> whats better, power to give herwhat she wants

Just be greatest entertainer in history theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the next o'pry, SolidSnake, JFLbuddyboyo and 8 others
Just seen your pics, you are lucky to be blessed with those genetics, and having young girls after you. I am about 4 years younger than you and I wish there was a way i could look as good as that in a few years. I can get a hair system when the lockdown is finished but at the end of the day it's all about FACE. If I had a better face I would look OK as bald as many bald men do.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6310
It's more common than you'd think.

My target is to settle down at 35 with a 21 year old, but I'll settle for a 25 year old if it seems like a good deal.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 275, duckpeter8000, Deleted member 6488 and 4 others
Step one, stop shitposting here lol.
I'm sorry this is ridiculous. If you want to statusmax you should have goals to achieve this in your 20s. Sorry OP it's over for you at 5"5.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JFLbuddyboyo and Slayerino

Shit. Well I mean celebs aren’t real life so I didn’t think that mattered. I have no status then. I think youthmaxing to 36 is possible good advice. I’m not gonna lie but at least I’ll look it. I posted a thread last month for a general rating u can see what I look like there
Are you being sarcastic? Can’t tell. If not, what kind of status are you seeking to attain
Just seen your pics, you are lucky to be blessed with those genetics, and having young girls after you. I am about 4 years younger than you and I wish there was a way i could look as good as that in a few years. I can get a hair system when the lockdown is finished but at the end of the day it's all about FACE. If I had a better face I would look OK as bald as many bald men do.
Well I had on girl, not multiple. but looking back it was definitely luck/daddy issues.

Are you being sarcastic? Can’t tell. If not, what kind of status are you seeking to attain

No, I'm serious.

I guess you could say it started in college. I was waiting for the bus one night, and across the street in a student house, some kind of party was going on. Bottom line, I wondered why I wasn't at that party. Yeah obviously I didn't know anyone there, but what I mean is, what specifically did the people at that party do, what specific life choices did they make from the day they enrolled up to now, that got them invited to that party?

I'm basically trying to achieve whatever the equivalent of getting invited to a party is.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 5891, Slayerino and 2 others
Step one, stop shitposting here lol.
I'm sorry this is ridiculous. If you want to statusmax you should have goals to achieve this in your 20s. Sorry OP it's over for you at 5"5.
5’6 more often..but thanks for the honesty
No, I'm serious.

I guess you could say it started in college. I was waiting for the bus one night, and across the street in a student house, some kind of party was going on. Bottom line, I wondered why I wasn't at that party. Yeah obviously I didn't know anyone there, but what I mean is, what specifically did the people at that party do, what specific life choices did they make from the day they enrolled up to now, that got them invited to that party?

I'm basically trying to achieve whatever the equivalent of getting invited to a party is.
I see what you mean. Personally I was class president in high school and popular in college. It didn’t last though. Now I only have a couple of good friends. But a very impressive job. So I guess no status
It's more common than you'd think.

My target is to settle down at 35 with a 21 year old, but I'll settle for a 25 year old if it seems like a good deal.
Btw if that’s you in the picture, personally I think you look good. Much better than my 39 year old bald brother and he gets girls sometimes, a few per year. It’s interesting how I get such mixed feedback here. I’ve gotten really good for my age and horrible. It’s still weird

Last edited:
If you look good at an old age like Rob Lowe did in his 40's and 50's, then yeah you can slay.

But if you don't have his looks then you have to betabux and/or statusbux. You could however become a niche appeal towards girls that just like older men.

If you look good at an old age like Rob Lowe did in his 40's and 50's, then yeah you can slay.

But if you don't have his looks then you have to betabux and/or statusbux. You could however become a niche appeal towards girls that just like older men.
Has to be Rob Lowe level? Lol well do you think I’m anywhere near...and yeah I’m looking where to go for that niche

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Has to be Rob Lowe level? Lol well do you think I’m anywhere near...and yeah I’m looking where to go for that niche
You are dead average, so no. Unless you fix the negative tilt of your eyes and try to look extremely masculine and make yourself look ogre, but that'll be hard as hell to pull off since you've said that you're around 5"5-5"6.

• +1
You are dead average, so no. Unless you fix the negative tilt of your eyes and try to look extremely masculine and make yourself look ogre, but that'll be hard as hell to pull off since you've said that you're around 5"5-5"6.
Alright. Looks like it’s the niche thing for me. My only thing is, the girls with the thing for 20+ years older guys can often be after money only, then divorce. Is there a way to spot girls who would date older guys? I never know how to tell. It would be great if I knew where to look & didn’t have to risk being called a predator just for trying.
I’m never betabuxing or any buxing in general, seeing as I’ve never been married still I just refuse. Not letting any woman pretend to like me to take a cut of what I’ve worked for my whole life. Just want someone who likes me genuinely

Last edited:
  • +1
Btw if that’s you in the picture, personally I think you look good. Much better than my 39 year old bald brother and he gets girls sometimes, a few per year. It’s interesting how I get such mixed feedback here. I’ve gotten really good for my age and horrible. It’s still weird

Thanks but it's just a good photo, a cherrypicked still from one of my Youtube videos, I look way worse in other pics. Lighting and facial expression of it makes me look a bit better than usual.

Thanks but it's just a good photo, a cherrypicked still from one of my Youtube videos, I look way worse in other pics. Lighting and facial expression of it makes me look a bit better than usual.
Well from what I learned here you have a good eye area and you’re lean, and of course blue eyes are a huge plus. You look better than me, my eyes are melting off of my face. not sure why you don’t think so. It’s just the hair and mine is barely hanging on anyways

which country do you live in ? is sugar daddy a thing where you are?

which country do you live in ? is sugar daddy a thing where you are?
Lol I’m in America and I’m absolutely not going to be a sugar daddy. I’m looking for a real LTR

Well from what I learned here you have a good eye area and you’re lean, and of course blue eyes are a huge plus. You look better than me, my eyes are melting off of my face. not sure why you don’t think so. It’s just the hair and mine is barely hanging on anyways

I look particularly bad when I take pics with front camera, shows up my lower third assymetry (due to drunken incident) and I think it may be the assymetry and the fact my face slopes to one side which makes my face look long.

• +1
I’ve been riding on the concept that men age like wine and that their sexual value doesn’t decrease until they literally can’t get it up, as long as they stay in shape and take care of themselves. after reading here trying to optimize where I look for someone to minimize rejection/wasting time, it seems like that MGTOW theory is a cope. So I wanted to poll every guy here: how often have you seen 21-25 year old girls in relationships with guys that are more than 15 years older than them? And girls who are at psl 3 and not complete past sluts (less than 20 bodies) That’s the only standard I have. I’m 41. I can reform what they think from there if they aren’t a bitch.
Most men don't age like fine wine, but like milk also. But MGTOW/Red PILL is right, that man his Value in the dating market with prime women drops slower/less, and later the women.
Also age, has less of an influence on man then woman (reason being, fertility man drops less).
What matters most for what a man can get (talking prime women): if he still looks good or not. To looks good, these aging factors need to be good with the older man:
1. his skin quality (aka, not ugly wrinkled, and no ugly hyper-pigmentation)
2. not gotten fat
3. not gotten ugly blad(ing).

This dude for example. at 40 can (easily) get a 26 year old (he is with):

Now here is my (copy paste from other dude plus own adding) about age. Basically, in general a man looks his peak between 26 -36; if a dude can keep looking in that age range he should be fine (if he's attractve looking obviously)

The results, come from a Tinder experiment, that was like this (I post link below). Which I think is 100% true, legit results.Guy did a good test.

A attractive 34 year old dude. matched equally well with younger women (below 27), as an 26 year old attractive man.
The common demeanor: Attractive man. You state about a dude getting ugly as he truns 34, with fucked up colagen-skin, etc.. Then you are 100% right (obviously) , BECAUSE that man went for example from attractive looking to not attractive looking anymore.
But if you can maintain or get good looks, as an aging dude. Aka, look attractive. Then there is no problem for that man, when it comes to his age. He do just as well with young women, as a equally good looking young man.

Also: Unattractive men don't get better dating results as they age. (because waht matters, how good looking you are. Age is near irrelevant)

Conclusion quote from article:
"Tinder actually can work, but pretty much only if you are an attractive guy. Your age doesn’t matter as much as your level of hotness"

Picture that says it all:

0*XxUnEGiFe82-r4FA.jpg

Male peak is on average 26 - 36 years old. (if he: doesn't go ugly bald(ing), doesn't get fat, doesn't get fucked up skin)

tl;dr:
https://iconicmen.wordpress.com/2013/10/24/smv-is-it-real/

Massive OkCupid study done on Age and SMV decline and peak on Men and Women based on overall desirability. Done in 2015 with both young and older people. Millions of people.

https://thesocietypages.org/socimages/files/2010/02/8.png
https://thesocietypages.org/socimages/2015/07/03/ok-cupid-data-on-sex-desirability-and-age/

Aging and desirability of both men and women is something this community gets wrong most of the time. While "the wall" is hyperbole female desirability drops very far very fast after 23-24 and male desirability shoots up rapidly up to about 26-27 where it peaks for a good 10 years then declines.

AGE BLACKPILL-

Male Prime=26-36

Go lookup "hot men" on google, nearly 75% of results are of men aged in that bracket above. Chads become higher tier chads in their early-mid 30s before declining.

Understand that things other than looks change what a girl thinks of you and having a more masculine looks which you can get at older age is one of them. Although looks are 75% of the battle. Social proof(signals of high status, easy to fake), money(bitches orgasm more with rich guys, google it), or generally any display of sexual dimorphic power. Basically femoids get off on sex more when they're getting plowed by a man they perceive as powerful.

This is why SOME older guys have higher SMV with age(Chads and Chadlites). Age isn't the crippling factor you guys make it out to be. Go look up "Top 100 sexiest men" or "/r/ladyboners" or just google "Hot guys" and the MAJORITY of those guys are in their late twenties to mid thirties. This is because testosterone causes masculinization of the face and voice over your entire lifetime. Meaning your voice and face and still changing(albeit much slower) even in your 20's and 30's.

Age doesn't make much so much of a difference to women (as it does to us men, visa versa) as long as you're actually attractive.

For example:

See Here - He's in his Thirties.

Perhaps even better this tinder experiment article down below concerning younger vs older attractive men on tinder. Make sure you read and understand the entire article, but in summary a 26 year old attractive guy on tinder pulled tons of foids. A 34 year old attractive guy pulled even more(age ranges, older women have less options) and when factoring for age and setting the 34 year old man to an age range only allowing matches between 18-26 he pulled 3% less of this age range than the 26 year old. See this picture here.

Tinder Experiments

Tinder Experiments II: Guys, unless you are really hot you are probably better off not wasting your time on Tinder — a quantitative socio-economic study

In summary JFL if you aren't attractive, age doesn't matter much only your face.

Look at the way roasties talk about guys like Jared Leto, they would gladly line themselves up, strip down, and allow him to plow them all one by one without a care in the world about his age. The dude is just attractive looking.

Think about how creepy it would be perceived if a 35 year old man were to be flirting with a 19 year old foid in the club. Now picture this 35 year old men flirting with her. Suddenly it went from creepy to A-okay with her, her friends, and everyone else(except bitter old roasties). Hell I bet if you're a loaded 35 year old and look like this you could pull her and her friends. Tell them there'a an after party with booze, movies, a huge TV, a Jacuzzi/Hot-tub, and a pool at your mansion. You get her and her friends and they would prefer you over a guy her own age of equal attractive with less flashy shit. That's a fact. Once guys are of equal attractiveness it comes down to other stuff after that, like status(or the perception there of), and money. You get the picture.

I understand I'm using Actors to prove my point and they're famous but it isn't the fame. It's what they look like.

Notice how for the most part it's only the attractive famous guys fucking a huge variety of 18-25 year old models and switching them out all the time(looking at you Leonardo DiCaprio). It's because they're still PSLI 7-10 they can fuck whoever the hell they want. Add their attractiveness in with their money and status and they're outright slayers.
Nick Bateman right now at 31 and Jeremy Meeks right now at 33 could both double team any college slut in the country with ease. Any guys that bash "older" dudes just for the age factor, but don't realize most of the men they prop up as chads are usually in their early to mid thirties.

I know I'm only talking about actors and models. But the same can be said of any attractive man in his 30's even late 30's. Can still pull young 18-25 women with ease if they look like these men I listed out(PSLI 7-10). If not then oh well they can always fuck post wall 25-35 year old women that are still hot(they exist). They all would gladly hand their pussy over for a chance to marry(lmfao not even once) a guy with a PSLI 5-6.5 Face and decent body (with money). If you are over 6.5 PSL you can choce to don't bother with them and just date 18-25 and have fun maybe it's easier and better for you in the end. Physically and mentally.

Anyway if you don't know this, or believe this, you might be that you're coping about age for some reason. Idk but either way it is what it is, can't argue with data and statistics.

Watch what they do. Not what they say.

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, duckpeter8000 and Littleboy
You have a lot of money right? You should get a young stacy by using ur money you shouldnt care if she loves you. You are in the final years of your live where you can get with a hot girl so you shouldnt waste it.
View attachment 385326
I look particularly bad when I take pics with front camera, shows up my lower third assymetry (due to drunken incident) and I think it may be the assymetry and the fact my face slopes to one side which makes my face look long.
Bald=over.
Get a hair system

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: randomvanish and Deleted member 6310
ltr with a stacy ?
No, seems like that would be delusional after reading here. A high tier Becky would be great, but honestly anything average with some sex appeal

• +1
Reactions: Mediocre Normalfag
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung, randomvanish and Deleted member 6310
No, seems like that would be delusional after reading here. A high tier Becky would be great, but honestly anything average with some sex appeal
this forum exaggerating real life situations. of course it would be better if you are being a statusmaxed chad but
I'm 26 and i saw lots of couples like stacy/stacylite & old normie.
but of course there were huge gap of status difference between them. like rich & poor.
a stacy can be with a 41 old normie for ltr like marriage.
it can be more faulty relationship unlike the same psl marriages. who knows?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6427, Deleted member 3202 and Deleted member 6310
a> status
c> luck/daddy isuses etc

I'll go with Money first than status in that order. Luck not so much. Daddy issues... She's a psycopath whose likely to go Emergency Room on me.
Most men don't age like fine wine, but like milk also. But MGTOW/Red PILL is right, that man his Value in the dating market with prime women drops slower/less, and later the women.
Also age, has less of an influence on man then woman (reason being, fertility man drops less).
What matters most for what a man can get (talking prime women): if he still looks good or not. To looks good, these aging factors need to be good with the older man:
2. not gotten fat

Now here is my (copy paste from other dude plus own adding) about age. Basically, in general a man looks his peak between 26 -36; if a dude can keep looking in that age range he should be fine (if he's attractve looking obviously)

The results, come from a Tinder experiment, that was like this (I post link below). Which I think is 100% true, legit results.Guy did a good test.

A attractive 34 year old dude. matched equally well with younger women (below 27), as an 26 year old attractive man.
The common demeanor: Attractive man. You state about a dude getting ugly as he truns 34, with fucked up colagen-skin, etc.. Then you are 100% right (obviously) , BECAUSE that man went for example from attractive looking to not attractive looking anymore.
But if you can maintain or get good looks, as an aging dude. Aka, look attractive. Then there is no problem for that man, when it comes to his age. He do just as well with young women, as a equally good looking young man.

Also: Unattractive men don't get better dating results as they age. (because waht matters, how good looking you are. Age is near irrelevant)

"Tinder actually can work, but pretty much only if you are an attractive guy. Your age doesn’t matter as much as your level of hotness"

0*XxUnEGiFe82-r4FA.jpg

Male peak is on average 26 - 36 years old. (if he: doesn't go ugly bald(ing), doesn't get fat, doesn't get fucked up skin)

tl;dr:

Massive OkCupid study done on Age and SMV decline and peak on Men and Women based on overall desirability. Done in 2015 with both young and older people. Millions of people.

https://thesocietypages.org/socimages/2015/07/03/ok-cupid-data-on-sex-desirability-and-age/

Aging and desirability of both men and women is something this community gets wrong most of the time. While "the wall" is hyperbole female desirability drops very far very fast after 23-24 and male desirability shoots up rapidly up to about 26-27 where it peaks for a good 10 years then declines.

AGE BLACKPILL-

Male Prime=26-36

Go lookup "hot men" on google, nearly 75% of results are of men aged in that bracket above. Chads become higher tier chads in their early-mid 30s before declining.

Understand that things other than looks change what a girl thinks of you and having a more masculine looks which you can get at older age is one of them. Although looks are 75% of the battle. Social proof(signals of high status, easy to fake), money(bitches orgasm more with rich guys, google it), or generally any display of sexual dimorphic power. Basically femoids get off on sex more when they're getting plowed by a man they perceive as powerful.

This is why SOME older guys have higher SMV with age(Chads and Chadlites). Age isn't the crippling factor you guys make it out to be. Go look up "Top 100 sexiest men" or "/r/ladyboners" or just google "Hot guys" and the MAJORITY of those guys are in their late twenties to mid thirties. This is because testosterone causes masculinization of the face and voice over your entire lifetime. Meaning your voice and face and still changing(albeit much slower) even in your 20's and 30's.

Age doesn't make much so much of a difference to women (as it does to us men, visa versa) as long as you're actually attractive.

For example:

Perhaps even better this tinder experiment article down below concerning younger vs older attractive men on tinder. Make sure you read and understand the entire article, but in summary a 26 year old attractive guy on tinder pulled tons of foids. A 34 year old attractive guy pulled even more(age ranges, older women have less options) and when factoring for age and setting the 34 year old man to an age range only allowing matches between 18-26 he pulled 3% less of this age range than the 26 year old. See this picture here.

Tinder Experiments

Tinder Experiments II: Guys, unless you are really hot you are probably better off not wasting your time on Tinder — a quantitative socio-economic study

In summary JFL if you aren't attractive, age doesn't matter much only your face.

Look at the way roasties talk about guys like Jared Leto, they would gladly line themselves up, strip down, and allow him to plow them all one by one without a care in the world about his age. The dude is just attractive looking.

Think about how creepy it would be perceived if a 35 year old man were to be flirting with a 19 year old foid in the club. Now picture this 35 year old men flirting with her. Suddenly it went from creepy to A-okay with her, her friends, and everyone else(except bitter old roasties). Hell I bet if you're a loaded 35 year old and look like this you could pull her and her friends. Tell them there'a an after party with booze, movies, a huge TV, a Jacuzzi/Hot-tub, and a pool at your mansion. You get her and her friends and they would prefer you over a guy her own age of equal attractive with less flashy shit. That's a fact. Once guys are of equal attractiveness it comes down to other stuff after that, like status(or the perception there of), and money. You get the picture.

I understand I'm using Actors to prove my point and they're famous but it isn't the fame. It's what they look like.

Notice how for the most part it's only the attractive famous guys fucking a huge variety of 18-25 year old models and switching them out all the time(looking at you Leonardo DiCaprio). It's because they're still PSLI 7-10 they can fuck whoever the hell they want. Add their attractiveness in with their money and status and they're outright slayers.
Nick Bateman right now at 31 and Jeremy Meeks right now at 33 could both double team any college slut in the country with ease. Any guys that bash "older" dudes just for the age factor, but don't realize most of the men they prop up as chads are usually in their early to mid thirties.

I know I'm only talking about actors and models. But the same can be said of any attractive man in his 30's even late 30's. Can still pull young 18-25 women with ease if they look like these men I listed out(PSLI 7-10). If not then oh well they can always fuck post wall 25-35 year old women that are still hot(they exist). They all would gladly hand their pussy over for a chance to marry(lmfao not even once) a guy with a PSLI 5-6.5 Face and decent body (with money). If you are over 6.5 PSL you can choce to don't bother with them and just date 18-25 and have fun maybe it's easier and better for you in the end. Physically and mentally.

Anyway if you don't know this, or believe this, you might be that you're coping about age for some reason. Idk but either way it is what it is, can't argue with data and statistics.

Some High IQ shit nigga.
Btw... I'm 34 today... I think or I believe that's defo Old Cel territory.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
You have a lot of money right? You should get a young stacy by using ur money you shouldnt care if she loves you. You are in the final years of your live where you can get with a hot girl so you shouldnt waste it.

Bald=over.
Get a hair system

I have enough money that she’d never have to work another day in her life. But I guess my fault is that I do want someone who loves me. I feel nothing, no sexual attraction in person towards a cold shallow girl no matter how hot.

• +1
Reactions: duckpeter8000 and Deleted member 3202
Some High IQ shit nigga.
Thanks. But it's mostly a copy from a reddit blackpillscience post. So credit to him, but that dude also copied it from someone else. A copy chain.
reddit.com/r/BlackPillScience/comments/bc1gm1/an_interesting_elaboration_on_aging_male_peak/

To add.
Overall male peak in desirablity is around 50. If you include women all ages. The previous thing I quoted, is about getting with prime age women.

beyond prime age women. Man peak is at around 50.
So maybe in that sense MGTOW is right, but Jesus helll I can't imagine getting verry excited about 40 years old women in general.

https://bigthink.com/stephen-johnson/study-women-peak-at-18-on-dating-apps-men-peak-at-50

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Littleboy
this forum exaggerating real life situations. of course it would be better if you are being a statusmaxed chad but
I'm 26 and i saw lots of couples like stacy/stacylite & old normie.
but of course there were huge gap of status difference between them. like rich & poor.
a stacy can be with a 41 old normie for ltr like marriage.
it can be more faulty relationship unlike the same psl marriages. who knows?
Well that’s lifefuel for sure.
2. not gotten fat

0*XxUnEGiFe82-r4FA.jpg

tl;dr:

AGE BLACKPILL-

Male Prime=26-36

For example:

Tinder Experiments

I haven’t paid much attention to my skin quality. Would you say I look my age or older? Is it possible I can skincare down to looking 36?
I'll go with Money first than status in that order. Luck not so much. Daddy issues... She's a psycopath whose likely to go Emergency Room on me.

Some High IQ shit nigga.
Btw... I'm 34 today... I think or I believe that's defo Old Cel territory.
Yeah, daddy issues 98% of the time really aren’t suitable for LTR. The mental health tends to be very poor and unstable. No matter how hot and nice, the lack of father figure and the irreparable damage that causes in an upbringing eventually rears it’s head

Last edited:
  • +1
meanwhile, girls without education, ambition, with low IQ, are payed thousand of € literally for shitting

1558420826_7681.depscat.com.jpg

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, HighIQcel, Deleted member 6475 and 5 others
@Mirkogringo can you be my sugar daddy im 17??

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6310 and Deleted member 3202
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite
girls who are at psl 3 and not complete past sluts (less than 20 bodies)
21-25 year old girls

ahhhhhhahaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Your standards are wayyyyyy to high for a 40+ yo sub gigachad.

I met a guy at work like this though, legit PSL 3-4 40 YO male who thought he could pick up 18 YO girls in a night club JFL

View attachment 385326
I have no reason to gas you up but you’re legitimately not ugly. I think bald is not as much of a death sentence as people here make it out to be. It’s definitely not preferable but it doesn’t make you ugly dude.
ahhhhhhahaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Your standards are wayyyyyy to high for a 40+ yo sub gigachad.

I met a guy at work like this though, legit PSL 3-4 40 YO male who thought he could pick up 18 YO girls in a night club JFL

I’ve been watching YT about this stuff though and many guys talk about how young girls would naturally gravitate to a successful older guy they find attractive versus any guy her age. Because it makes sense logistically if they’re marriage minded. Nearly all the comments mirror this one

Attachments

• B80D0D10-B667-487D-A383-EFB1D3266499.png
    B80D0D10-B667-487D-A383-EFB1D3266499.png
    125.2 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
At 41 if you want to be picking up 21-25 year old girls your basically fucked unless your gigachad.
Your only option is moneymaxx and engage in short term relationships with girls (honeymoon period only, first few months to a year). DO NOT ATTEMPT TO LTR YOUNG GIRLS AT YOUR AGE, they will drain your wallet quickly. Also JFL if your moneymaxxed and get married. One of my friends dad is moneymaxxed and he pumps and dumps 20~ year old chicks. Hes pretty based NGL.

JUST BE KEANU REEVES theory
27120A72 2F98 429C B987 0615384D719A

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 3202 and 2 others
I have no reason to gas you up but you’re legitimately not ugly. I think bald is not as much of a death sentence as people here make it out to be. It’s definitely not preferable but it doesn’t make you ugly dude.

I’ve been watching YT about this stuff though and many guys talk about how young girls would naturally gravitate to a successful older guy they find attractive versus any guy her age. Because it makes sense logistically if they’re marriage minded. Nearly all the comments mirror this one
Thats just oldcels coping. Im 18 and have never seen a girl my age been with a 40-50 year old

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and Deleted member 6310
At 41 if you want to be picking up 21-25 year old girls your basically fucked unless your gigachad.
Your only option is moneymaxx and engage in short term relationships with girls (honeymoon period only, first few months to a year). DO NOT ATTEMPT TO LTR YOUNG GIRLS AT YOUR AGE, they will drain your wallet quickly. Also JFL if your moneymaxxed and get married. One of my friends dad is moneymaxxed and he pumps and dumps 20~ year old chicks. Hes pretty based NGL.
Yeah I’m moneymaxxed already. I wouldn’t get married without prenup but I do want a family. How old is your friends dad? What’s he look like? I had a 21 yo recently so it got me to thinking I can actually start going for them
JUST BE KEANU REEVES theory
View attachment 386016
I like to think I’m slightly more attractive than him today

Yeah I’m moneymaxxed already. I wouldn’t get married without prenup but I do want a family. How old is your friends dad? What’s he look like? I had a 21 yo recently so it got me to thinking I can actually start going for them

My friends dad is a gook around average height. I dont know how old he is but I would assume hes older then you (late 40s - early 50s is my guess). He is in decent shape and is fairly GL. However this guy has had his family and he is definetly not looking for LTRs. He hops from one short term relationship to the next.

If you are GL your probably fine, if your ugly dont kid yourself, this 21 year old is after that buxx. This is bad if you want an LTR with kids becuase you will get cucked.

• +1

Just look at how those young foids were fainting at his mere presence on stage. Absolute GOAT.