WHAT IS THE AVG BIDELTOID FOR A 15 YR OLD?

MoggsWithBoness

MoggsWithBoness

Anti-vegan
Im 15 and around 5'11 (180cm). I have a bideltoid of around 19.7 inches and biacromial of 17 inches measured from the bone to bone. Ive seen the bidelt average and its like 18 inches for adults but I still look small it makes me appear shorter too idek what is wrong. I can lateral raise 5kg dumbbells for 9 reps with proper form around 6 months of on and off gymcelling. I wanna know if its over or is there hope.

dude, i was able to do lateral raises with 5kg for over 15 reps when i was 12 years old, either i was a different breed or ur weak af

B
U
M
P
I
N
G
(FOR THE GENETIC GOD TO BLESS ME WITH 25 INCH BIDELTOID AND 6'5 HEIGHT)

dude, i was able to do lateral raises with 5kg for over 15 reps when i was 12 years old, either i was a different breed or ur weak af
U must be a different breed cuz my gym trainer says that I have insane delt strength for my age

Im 15 and around 5'11 (180cm). I have a bideltoid of around 19.7 inches and biacromial of 17 inches measured from the bone to bone. Ive seen the bidelt average and its like 18 inches for adults but I still look small it makes me appear shorter too idek what is wrong. I can lateral raise 5kg dumbbells for 9 reps with proper form around 6 months of on and off gymcelling. I wanna know if its over or is there hope.
Prob 15 inches considering most kids are shorter

U must be a different breed cuz my gym trainer says that I have insane delt strength for my age
bruh wtf, i was legit able to do lateral raises with 5kg for over 15 reps, but anyways i had very wide clavicles at that age anyway

bruh wtf, i was legit able to do lateral raises with 5kg for over 15 reps, but anyways i had very wide clavicles at that age anyway
How much is ur clavicle width rn and height (Also age)

Shitty lat strength only 7 pullups untrained 11 pullups rn I wanna kms
higher pull ups reps doesn't correlate to lat strength, it's endurance, u should be stronger at lat pull downs for it to be strength or weighted pull ups

Pullups is god for lats imo Ive wasted a lot of time on lat pulldowns but pullups + barbell rows work the best
Lat is the wing muscle, pull ups do a good job at training them
fuck ive been spamming pullups for years now.
my lats are pretty wide but overall im narrow because of my clavicles

i guess thats why one of my friends told me im so wide from the back

meanwhile my narrow clavicles make me narrow af from the front

it's not a flaw

Us fr my guy its fucking brutal had this guy in the gym today he was skinny and like 2 inches shorter than me but he had his clavicles poking through his tshirt meanwhile I was roaming around with a round ass body my face genetics are good but the fucking body is literally shittiest

Us fr my guy its fucking brutal had this guy in the gym today he was skinny and like 2 inches shorter than me but he had his clavicles poking through his tshirt meanwhile I was roaming around with a round ass body my face genetics are good but the fucking body is literally shittiest
And these mfs look so damn tall when compared to me even though Im visibly taller when compared irl my ultra long arms make me shorter and destroy my posture I have a 6'5 wingspan

brutal

Yeah it isn't, I'm trolling. If you're not trolling you're not rolling
Probably more around 16in
Ohkkk so Im fine, btw will this increase, like the bones. Ive def not stopped growing vertically and I have a tiny waist. About 17% bodyfat and 30 inches waist. When I was at my leanest (14%), it was around 29 inches but I was 5'8 back then (10 months ago)