What Is the best age to get LASIK?

pumpeduppecs

pumpeduppecs

Master
Joined
Jan 10, 2023
Posts
1,525
Reputation
900
I’m 24 and sick of wearing contacts
 
best age from what the doctors say is 25, so your basically there. If you have a stable perscription for about 2-3 years even before your that age you have a solid case that you can undergo the surgery without any adverse side effects. And don't use contacts, they leach forever chemicals into your eyes that are endocrine disrupting. I'm not even sure what that can do to your eyes long term.
 
best age from what the doctors say is 25, so your basically there. If you have a stable perscription for about 2-3 years even before your that age you have a solid case that you can undergo the surgery without any adverse side effects. And don't use contacts, they leach forever chemicals into your eyes that are endocrine disrupting. I'm not even sure what that can do to your eyes long term.
I’m not gonna wear contacts I hate having stuff in my eyes and they cause the skin to droop around your eyes my eye area is my best feature I don’t wanna risk ruining it
 

Similar threads

Anonym0us
Replies
0
Views
14
Anonym0us
Anonym0us
idfkwtr
Replies
5
Views
37
thedoomandespair
thedoomandespair
5"11Manlet
Replies
5
Views
40
billybobjr2004
B
Reubenj
Replies
13
Views
58
liunars
liunars
frieren
Replies
1
Views
27
Niebvll
Niebvll

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top