What is the best method of birth control?

Lux

Lux

Kraken
Had condoms break twice in a week & my gf had to slam plan b pills. we're now waiting on a pregnancy test that will be accurate in a couple days. started double layering condoms from fresh packs & need to get some spermicide but what can she do? i feel like hormonal birth control fucks too much w a woman & non-hormonal iuds seem to be kind of expensive, hard to get, & painful to install.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 16960, Deleted member 7098 and 1 other person
Incels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Baldingman1998, ifyouwannabemylover and 4 others
Autism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
Being under 5'7

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 3828, ifyouwannabemylover and 11 others
Stopped reading at gf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
Skyrim Mods
Minecraft
GTA V
Fallout 4

You name it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Patient A, IThinkImAboutToROPE and 5 others
Bieng fat

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
Just pull out. Not even joking, it's as effective as condom use as long as you actually pull out in time. Plenty of studies on this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IThinkImAboutToROPE, Deleted member 7098, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
i feel like hormonal birth control fucks too much w a woman & non-hormonal iuds seem to be kind of expensive, hard to get, & painful to install.
Think logically not emotionally about this. Birth control is easy as hell to get on, and covered by insurance. I'm guessing your girl is persuading you to be okay with her not being on anything lol. Gonna regret that if you slip up homie

• +1
Reactions: Lux
Think logically not emotionally about this. Birth control is easy as hell to get on, and covered by insurance. I'm guessing your girl is persuading you to be okay with her not being on anything lol. Gonna regret that if you slip up homie
No she's actually been on the hormonal stuff before. I've just read too many studies about how it messes w your appetite, depression, makes girls prefer feminine men, cancer, etc. & personally just seen many times girls start the pill & become mentally ill fuck-ups.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098

• +1
The idea that as a guy you'd need a procedure done by a doctor to have kids again is terrible to me. & just imagine the picture of him cutting into ur nutsack. :kys:

• +1
The idea that as a guy you'd need a procedure done by a doctor to have kids again is terrible to me. & just imagine the picture of him cutting into ur nutsack. :kys:
Muh kids and breeding

The discomfort from the procedure is not a big deal. The big deal is whether you continue to have discomfort afterward (which seems to be underreported).

standard condom is the best imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Lux
Double bagging makes condoms more likely to break, don't do that. If your gf isn't gonna get on some form of birth control your safest bet is to just to combine using a condom and pulling out as well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Lux
Had condoms break twice in a week & my gf had to slam plan b pills. we're now waiting on a pregnancy test that will be accurate in a couple days. started double layering condoms from fresh packs & need to get some spermicide but what can she do? i feel like hormonal birth control fucks too much w a woman & non-hormonal iuds seem to be kind of expensive, hard to get, & painful to install.
Using pics of your face on tinder

Trestolone
Castration
Vasectomy
Being bald manlet

Easy, don't have sex that's the best birth control

Does birth control even work, can you even cum inside the pussy without the woman getting pregnant?

• JFL
Reactions: Lux and Deleted member 7098
switch condom brands and make sure to use some lubricant if your girl isn't fully wet. dry pussy --> ripped condom
Does birth control even work, can you even cum inside the pussy without the woman getting pregnant?
incels.me, have you never nutted in a pussy before?

Mouth and anus.

switch condom brands and make sure to use some lubricant if your girl isn't fully wet. dry pussy --> ripped condom

incels.me, have you never nutted in a pussy before?
I have done sexual acts before but haven’t had a femoid ride me before.

• So Sad
Just answer the question though.

1) Abstinence.
2) Oral or anal instead of vaginal sex.
3) Contraceptives.

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface
IUD is superior way and abortion if it fails

• +1
Looking like @Mongrelcel :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Jk bro:Comfy::Comfy:
@TsarTsar444

This, guys, is why arranged marriage is best for everyone.