What is the best technique to punch 🙏🏼

definitely_notchad

definitely_notchad

Iron
title. this guy at school has been bothering me for a while. he just yells stereotypical shit about south Indians ( which my state isn't even known for 💀 ).
I just want to shut this guy up bhais.

Just go to a boxing gym idiot and master the art of jabs, hooks, cross and overhands

• +1
Reactions: Bars, bululu_87, YugoDutch and 1 other person
title. this guy at school has been bothering me for a while. he just yells stereotypical shit about south Indians ( which my state isn't even known for 💀 ).
I just want to shut this guy up bhais.
Also what is he yapping about:feelskek::feelskek:?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bars and definitely_notchad

• +1
Reactions: Bars and definitely_notchad
go to boxing lol
for sure you won't learn technique from org or youtube vids ffs

• +1
Reactions: Nirvana and definitely_notchad
Also by judging your thread it looks like you've never been in a fight

• +1
Reactions: Bars, Nirvana and definitely_notchad
Also by judging your thread it looks like you've never been in a fight
My dear brother I HAVE been in fights, its just, I've never been able to be courages enough to be the one who hits first, which is why I almost always get hit more than I hit, plus I am frame wise bigger than most dudes I fight with, even the dude I'm talking about in this thread. I used to be scared that maybe punching too Hurd will result in serious injuries in earlier fights that I had so I always went easy. This dude that I'm talking about actually has a solid reason to get punched by me, which is why I posted this thread in order to find out the best technique to punch, because I finally have a reason to be the one to hit first and I want to utilise it

left foot in front right in back right fist turns as you bring out the punch being parallel with the floor and ur right foot twists outside as you punch
aim at his nose
pray that he has a sensitive nose if not rip to you since u dont know how to fight

Rest In Peace Prince GIF

• +1
Reactions: definitely_notchad
go to boxing lol
for sure you won't learn technique from org or youtube vids ffs
brah I'm sorry but my parents won't let me, atleast for this year. I am a pretty strong guy I think, been lifting for 2 years.

My dear brother I HAVE been in fights, its just, I've never been able to be courages enough to be the one who hits first, which is why I almost always get hit more than I hit, plus I am frame wise bigger than most dudes I fight with, even the dude I'm talking about in this thread. I used to be scared that maybe punching too Hurd will result in serious injuries in earlier fights that I had so I always went easy. This dude that I'm talking about actually has a solid reason to get punched by me, which is why I posted this thread in order to find out the best technique to punch, because I finally have a reason to be the one to hit first and I want to utilise it
So then punch him but i think it's useless but you do you

• +1
left foot in front right in back right fist turns as you bring out the punch being parallel with the floor and ur right foot twists outside as you punch
aim at his nose
pray that he has a sensitive nose if not rip to you since u dont know how to fight

Rest In Peace Prince GIF
Thanks, but should my upper body tilt as I punch? Should I use my lats?

• +1
Reactions: Angutoid
brah I'm sorry but my parents won't let me, atleast for this year. I am a pretty strong guy I think, been lifting for 2 years.
why they won't? it's not big deal

the fact that you have been going to the gym for two years has absolutely nothing to do with punching technique

• +1
why they won't? it's not big deal

the fact that you have been going to the gym for two years has absolutely nothing to do with punching technique
Sorry but I really can't. Thanks for the advice though.

It's useless because the feud doesn't seem serious and if you have been in street fights then don't post shit like this
brah I'm in school, status matters a lot in school. If you're the "prey" for these dudes to verbally abuse you then you'll stay the prey. I have to put a stop to this, I atleast have to try. Taking disrespect is the worst thing you can do in school.

English or Spanish , German stare

• JFL
brah I'm in school, status matters a lot in school. If you're the "prey" for these dudes to verbally abuse you then you'll stay the prey. I have to put a stop to this, I atleast have to try. Taking disrespect is the worst thing you can do in school.
Then fuck him up idiot :feelskek:

• +1
Is your elbow good ?

Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you” Jesus Christ says

• Hmm...
Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you” Jesus Christ says
Honestly I have tried, a lot. But the rage just keeps building up and the moments when you got punched in the head keep replaying in your brain which messes with your sleep. I regret how many times I've let disrespect slide. Even though it had been quite a bit of time since a lot of these instances, I still hold a grudge, even though I've tried following this advice.

Shouldn't fight. Get a recording of him saying it and take it up with the school.

• +1
Honestly I have tried, a lot. But the rage just keeps building up and the moments when you got punched in the head keep replaying in your brain which messes with your sleep. I regret how many times I've let disrespect slide. Even though it had been quite a bit of time since a lot of these instances, I still hold a grudge, even though I've tried following this advice.
Why don't you discuss with him about Jesus give some good verses for him to feel he did wrong

• +1
jab

• +1