What is the Best Type of Body?

What is the Best Type of Body?

• Total voters
LiteralCaucasian

LiteralCaucasian

Schizo
This is a survey to find out what kind of a body the users of Looksmax.org like.
>What type of body do you have, and which of the three do you find the most attractive?

1) Ectomorph AKA the PrettyBoy
The ectomorph body type is characterised by slender stature, gracile bone structure, light build, and small muscles. Shoulders tend to be thin, chest flat, body fat low. They don't easily gain weight or muscle. Some definitions require long limbs as well, others don't.
Complete Faggot

2. Mesomorph AKA the Chad
The mesomorph body type is characterised by athletic stature, large bone structure, and large muscles. Shoulders tend to be wide, chest strong, body rather low. They easily gain muscle and lose weight quickly as well. Mesomorphs have been powerful hunters in Paleolithic societies and good athletes in sports, on the other hand they require more calories than other types, which can be disadvantageous.
GigaChad

3. Endomorph AKA the Hyper-Masculine
The endomorph body type is characterised by stocky stature, soft features, and often large, but not well-defined muscles. Shoulders and not very wide unlike the hips. Body fat is high. They easily gain weight. There exist almost no long-limbed Endomorphs.
TalaCHADze

I am the Ectomorph AKA the PrettyBoy without the pretty bit, and I find that men with the Mesomorph body tend to have the most success in dating and as such I believe that it's the best type of body all around.
Wheat Waffles seems to agree with me.

Tagging people who may be interested:​
@Lygodactylus @8PSLcel @Br0sk1 @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Chadeep @LMSMaxxer @Xangsane @mulattomaxxer @StrangerDanger @KING REIDYZ @AscendingHero @Prettyboy @Mogpogs @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Preoximerianas @tyronelite @FailedNormieManlet @Lars @Korea @bogii @StreegeReturn @Biggdink @eren1 @Reckless Turtle @Broly Banderas @House Lannister @WannabeJock @Racky @Erik-Jón @heightface @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Clark69 @ilovelamp08 @St.TikTokcel @Anstrum95 @TeenAscender @loox @justadude @vaseqmoherad @astatine @Amnesia @Sigmamale @anya @Assyrian_Warrior @FreakkForLife @Afrikancel @Alexanderr @HQNPmaxxing @currylightskin @BasedPsychiatrist @ALP @HOLYFUARK @Chadpreetmaybe @BeenLMSsinceMSN @Kroker @oldcelloser @Tinydragon98 @Hiraeth @ascension! @latincell95 @capybara @crimclown63 @Zures @Unsh @reptiles @pneumocystosis @Moggie @enchanted_elixir

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Broski, bugeye, Growth Plate and 10 others
This is a survey to find out what kind of a body the users of Looksmax.org like.
>What type of body do you have, and which of the three do you find the most attractive?

The ectomorph body type is characterised by slender stature, gracile bone structure, light build, and small muscles. Shoulders tend to be thin, chest flat, body fat low. They don't easily gain weight or muscle. Some definitions require long limbs as well, others don't.
View attachment 1958326View attachment 1958339

The mesomorph body type is characterised by athletic stature, large bone structure, and large muscles. Shoulders tend to be wide, chest strong, body rather low. They easily gain muscle and lose weight quickly as well. Mesomorphs have been powerful hunters in Paleolithic societies and good athletes in sports, on the other hand they require more calories than other types, which can be disadvantageous.
View attachment 1958332View attachment 1958344

The endomorph body type is characterised by stocky stature, soft features, and often large, but not well-defined muscles. Shoulders and not very wide unlike the hips. Body fat is high. They easily gain weight. There exist almost no long-limbed Endomorphs.
View attachment 1958338View attachment 1958347

I am the Ectomorph AKA the Prettyboy without the pretty bit, and I find that men with the Mesomorph body tend to have the most success in dating and as such I believe that it's the best type of body all around.

@Lygodactylus @8PSLcel @Br0sk1 @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Chadeep @LMSMaxxer @Xangsane @mulattomaxxer @StrangerDanger @KING REIDYZ @AscendingHero @Prettyboy @Mogpogs @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Preoximerianas @tyronelite @FailedNormieManlet @Lars @Korea @bogii @StreegeReturn @Biggdink @eren1 @Reckless Turtle @Broly Banderas @House Lannister @WannabeJock @Racky @Erik-Jón @heightface @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Clark69 @ilovelamp08 @St.TikTokcel @Anstrum95 @TeenAscender @loox @justadude @vaseqmoherad @astatine @Amnesia @Sigmamale @anya @Assyrian_Warrior @FreakkForLife @Afrikancel @Alexanderr @HQNPmaxxing @currylightskin @BasedPsychiatrist @ALP @HOLYFUARK @Chadpreetmaybe @BeenLMSsinceMSN @Kroker @oldcelloser @Tinydragon98 @Hiraeth @ascension! @latincell95 @capybara @crimclown63 @Zures @Unsh @reptiles @pneumocystosis @Moggie @enchanted_elixir
I'm not too sure with me, I have small bones but I'm not giga skinny

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and LiteralCaucasian
This is my first serious post on here :feelsahh:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and PointOfNoReturn
Vinnies body is ideal female gaze

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19297 and Sondern

I am the Ectomorph AKA the Prettyboy without the pretty bit, and I find that men with the Mesomorph body tend to have the most success in dating and as such I believe that it's the best type of body all around.

one of the most water poll ngl

which of the three do you find the most attractive?
None I'm not gay

This is me immediately after eating, I look much leaner in the morning and I workout twice a week

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
I am ecto except my shoulders aren’t that narrow

I am the Ectomorph AKA the PrettyBoy without the pretty bit, and I find that men with the Mesomorph body tend to have the most success in dating and as such I believe that it's the best type of body all around.

What's the point of these fancy words? Muh trannymorph, muh ectomorph. You either have long clavicles or you don't. Nooooooooo, I'm not a framelet, I'm le ebin ectomorph. Piss off with that shite.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: callisto, Xangsane, Deleted member 22126 and 2 others
I am ecto except my shoulders aren’t that narrow
Keep in mind that these anthropological studies are sometimes hundreds of years old. These images may be over 100 years old.
What's the point of these fancy words? Muh trannymorph, muh ectomorph. You either have long clavicles or you don't. Nooooooooo, I'm not a framelet, I'm le ebin ectomorph. Piss off with that shite.
Just vote and GTFO.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
Endomorph isn't hypermasculine you retard it's just fat.

• +1
Reactions: ArdaxHG, Deleted member 22126 and Moggie
Endomorph isn't hypermasculine you retard it's just fat.
All Hyper-Masculines are Endomorphs. It's nearly impossible to achieve the status of the former without the latter.
Think again idiot.

Ye these body types are all bullshit and dont exist
B723193B A320 4927 A90A C28E5E12647D

But id go for meso-ectomorph

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and Moggie
All Hyper-Masculines are Endomorphs. It's nearly impossible to achieve the status of the former without the latter.
Think again idiot.
Screenshot 20221119 1856262

You don't know anything about testosterone you donkey.

Ye these body types are all bullshit and dont exist
View attachment 1958412
But id go for meso-ectomorph
>Believes that scientific research into anthropological traits don't exist
>Posts an image describing said traits
>>They don't exist brah

Depends yakhi 🤙🤙🤙🤙

Ideal for female gaze and attracting females 👇👇👇

Download 8   2022 11 19T214853620
Download 8   2022 11 19T214850962

Ideal for both male and female gaze 👇👇👇

Henry cavill ripped
Images 5   2022 11 19T214942685

Ideal for male gaze and mogging other men👇👇👇👇👇

Download 8   2022 11 19T215146940
Download 8   2022 11 19T215120879

Male Aesthetic Body 👇👇👇👇
Images 5   2022 11 19T215105503

• +1
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian
Wallah yakhi his natural form is a ectomorph. To be mesoporph you need to be 7.5+ inch wrist size minimum . He had 6.5 even after roiding 😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙🤙
>Posts an Ectomorph currently high on the entire pharmacy

Look at his before/after images and tell me he isn't an Ectomorph CURRENTLY HIGH ON THE ENITRE PHARMACUDICAL INDUSTRY
Who cares what he looked like or waht he injects. The pic i posted is as mesomorph as it gets.

Ideal is ecto-meso. You will gain muscle, have a good frame, and at the same time you wont get fat easily.

• +1
Ideal is ecto-meso. You will gain muscle, have a good frame, and at the same time you wont get fat easily.
Agreed. Too bad that gaining muscle requires proper health and diet (which I don't have)

• So Sad
Reactions: nitesik
Agreed. Too bad that gaining muscle requires proper health and diet (which I don't have)
I think people overestimate diet especially if you are a begginer, but Idk about your health conditions

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
YEAH RIGHT
Yeah right. I said for a begginer. You would get beginner gains just by eating slightly more than you need daily. There is jacked people everywhere

for foid gaze its just frame + abs without being uncanny or roided to hell and back

• +1
What's that? How can I measure this for myself?
Your wrist size yakhi . Just use a tape 🤙🤙🤙🤙. The more naturally big your wrist size the more Dimorphic you are and and your androgen receptors and nutrition and hormones.

• +1
Reactions: Broski and LiteralCaucasian
Brad Pitt from Fight Club (y)

• +1

Ectomorph clavicles, mesomorph muscle building ability, ectomorph hips.

Jfl at wide hips as hypermasculine 😹
Thpse somatotypes dont exist. They are all made up by some physchologist in the 1940s

Tall limbs+narrow hips relatively+ wide shoulders + thick bones = low E +High Dht T and growth factors

• +1
Reactions: callisto
the ones the bbcs have