What is the best way to lose calories fast?

CristianT

CristianT

Clown World
So, I am trying to learn out as much as possible for the future surgeries and also to feel better about myself and body - I also want to get a six pack.

I reduced my snacks and other high calories foods which I ate in the past but obviously there are still many calories which I am consuming per day.

My question is, what is the most efficient way to burn calories in a short amount of time? Currently I am doing weight workout + 40 minutes - 1h cardio. Usually in one cardio session I burn around 500 calories around 1h.

Is there a better method to lose more calories under 1h?

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Kingcel32
Nope. Best way to lose calories is to go into a caloric deficit. Try to reduce carb and fat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 8988, Deleted member 18320 and 2 others
eat....less, diet > working out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Kingcel32 and CristianT
starving yourself, intermitent fasting, sports such as football and boxing and swimming burn plenty of calories.

• +1
Reactions: CristianT
starving yourself, intermitent fasting, sports such as football and boxing and swimming burn plenty of calories.

Nope. Best way to lose calories is to go into a caloric deficit. Try to reduce carb and fat
Then how these mfkers I see on internet they look godly sculpted, they eat like 3000 calories per day and barely do any cardio?!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16380 and Kingcel32

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
Then how these mfkers I see on internet they look godly sculpted, they eat like 3000 calories per day and barely do any cardio?!
those guys are like 200-300 pounds. more weight = higher BMR = more calories a day to maintain weight. working out as a bodybuilder everyday easily burns another 1k+ in the gym per session

• +1
Reactions: CristianT and Kingcel32
They either don’t and fraud using angles or lighting or they’re at such a high muscle capacity that their high calorie diet is their maintenance amount. Or they eat a shit ton of low caloric food but because there’s a lot of it, it seems like a lot but really ain’t.

• +1
Reactions: CometDragon and bigjuicy
Weight loss threads should be banned.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, klamus, TrestIsBest and 1 other person
idk i'm bloated af atm

You should first learn the correct ways of dieting for bulking and cutting in fitness and bodybuilding.

You should first learn the correct ways of dieting for bulking and cutting in fitness and bodybuilding.

• +1
So, I am trying to learn out as much as possible for the future surgeries and also to feel better about myself and body - I also want to get a six pack.

I reduced my snacks and other high calories foods which I ate in the past but obviously there are still many calories which I am consuming per day.

My question is, what is the most efficient way to burn calories in a short amount of time? Currently I am doing weight workout + 40 minutes - 1h cardio. Usually in one cardio session I burn around 500 calories around 1h.

The "worst" and the best workout you can do for calorie expenditure is stair-climbing.

Nothing fancy, just GO onto the long stairs, and run to the top. Go down. RUN UP. Rinse, repeat. (y)

• +1
YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE IT
animation sees GIF

:feelshehe:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, ChristianChad and CristianT
Plain black coffee to kill appetite

That’s because it’s taxing the bodies largest muscles.

Air squats for high reps does the same thing.

Lol @ exercise equipment like stationary bikes
The "worst" and the best workout you can do for calorie expenditure is stair-climbing.

Nothing fancy, just GO onto the long stairs, and run to the top. Go down. RUN UP. Rinse, repeat. (y)

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16380

What pace are you doing cardio in?
I burn 500 in 30 minutes running.

• Woah
Running swimming and eat less

• +1
Reactions: CristianT and ChristianChad
Eat less calories and eat more food so youre not hungry

It doesnt really matter what you eat as long as you are in a deficit

But eating food that is low calorie but makes you full is really fucking good for losing weight

• +1
Eat protein dense, low cal food such as steaks, beef, liver, fish, salmon, eggs, etc. I also did Intermittent Fasting (16hrs no eating, 8hrs eating window) while doing this and lost weight fast.

• +1
to lose calories is to not even gain them
dont eat youre basically answering your own question
do u mean whats the best way to lose fat? i need more calrity

nobody mentioned keto? I think it's the fastest way after fasting or extreme caloric deficit to lose weight

they built a musuclar base which increases the need for calories so 3000 calories is relatively low for them
because the more muscle you have, the higher your basal metabolic rate is
also roids n sarms can help with that too

they built a musuclar base which increases the need for calories so 3000 calories is relatively low for them
because the more muscle you have, the higher your basal metabolic rate is
also roids n sarms can help with that too

time, its the slowest process but most rewarding, you start cutting calories too low or starving you will look worse than when you started my friend, running will obviously burn more calories and faster but if you can run after your weight training session you didnt train hard enough or you arent strong and are lifting light weights, your metabolism is going to stall if you dont do a proper deficit of -500 cals from your maintenance, start with maybe 200, anything else that you lose is water or glycogen

• +1

1sr step- gettin your fork
2nd step- puttin it down
3rd step- moving towards your door
4th step- hittin the gym pussey
5th step- counting calories
6th- realize you can’t loose a lot of calories in an hour

There's no fast way

You need to fill your stomach with big empty foods or lots of water.

Salads (no dressing), popcorn, stuff like that.