What is the best way to treat hollow undereyes?

SidharthTheSlayer

SidharthTheSlayer

Anti-Cosmic Satanist
Inb4 recessed maxilla or bad infras. No, I do not have either of these things. But my undereyes are still very thinned out in terms of fat. What is the BEST investment to hard fix this flaw? I'm already doing volufiline, retinols, trying to sleep well, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Void_
nigga youre indian its because of bad infraorbitals

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn and NerdcelThundercok
nothing will help indian orbitals i remember titbot got infra implants and even then his eyes looked shit

nigga youre indian its because of bad infraorbitals
Self hating curry who bought into the lies of other self hating curries, ur lower than trash tbh
I do not have bad infras, this problem isn't caused by them too

• +1
Reactions: GeneralZarof
Self hating curry who bought into the lies of other self hating curries, ur lower than trash tbh
I do not have bad infras
I already knew what you were going to type when I saw the notification. At least I have self awareness. You’ll always be a brown ugly unwanted piece of garbage until the end of all time. Know your role!

• JFL
Reactions: GeneralZarof
I do not have bad infras, this problem isn't caused by them too
Post picture of eyes underfrauded to see which is the best out of fat grafts, implants, fillers, volufiline.

nothing will help indian orbitals i remember titbot got infra implants and even then his eyes looked shit
You can fix/hide under eye hollowness quite well. Their issue is that their overall eye shape/ deepness is fucked. They need orbital decompression

Attachments

• 31CC4029-09C6-4128-B5F9-6BB7D545C004.jpeg
    31CC4029-09C6-4128-B5F9-6BB7D545C004.jpeg
    578.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 62CB09A7-24EE-4456-82B0-730E7D803FEE.jpeg
    62CB09A7-24EE-4456-82B0-730E7D803FEE.jpeg
    724.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn
I already knew what you were going to type when I saw the notification. At least I have self awareness. You’ll always be a brown ugly unwanted piece of garbage until the end of all time. Know your role!
You are ignoring content from this member.
Post picture of eyes underfrauded to see which is the best out of fat grafts, implants, fillers, volufiline.
Ill show my side profile, better indicator of the bones tbh

As you can see the infras are rather compact and forward grown however there isn't optimal fat in the region

• +1

View attachment 2384344
As you can see the infras are rather compact and forward grown however there isn't optimal fat in the region
you are gl indian one of the very few. Get off this forum for your own mental health you don't need anything

Attachments

• 78362615-DBED-4055-9B0B-37BE6B273769.jpeg
    78362615-DBED-4055-9B0B-37BE6B273769.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Woah

View attachment 2384344
It’s due to a lack of fat, Mads has the same issue and he obviously has a very strong facial profile so bones aren’t the issue. Fat grafts are the best bet.

Attachments

• 9D0FC398-AA91-4DC7-9C51-5F3083EBD597.jpeg
    9D0FC398-AA91-4DC7-9C51-5F3083EBD597.jpeg
    840.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
It’s due to a lack of fat, Mads has the same issue and he obviously has a very strong facial profile so bones aren’t the issue. Fat grafts are the best bet.
Thx for the advice. I have been coping with volufiline for about 2 weeks now. If I don't see any significant changes within the next 3 months I think I'm going to get it

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
Also do you think fillers are too risky for undereyes or is it worth looking into with a professional, as fat grafts are a bit pricy. I noticed u said they weren't the first option in your other comment. It's my fuckin eyes so obviously I don't want to take a chance on them

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
Also do you think fillers are too risky for undereyes or is it worth looking into with a professional, as fat grafts are a bit pricy. I noticed u said they weren't the first option in your other comment. It's my fuckin eyes so obviously I don't want to take a chance on them
It’s because bones aren’t an issue, it’s due to a lack of fat and fillers so close to the eyes can migrate and cause issues.

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer