What is the ⚫Blackpill ⚫ and why most of you misunderstand it. New users please read 📚 + Common site words and abbreviations. 🔨

n9wiff

n9wiff

😛
What does this 2023cel know about anything

I joined .is on 2021. I've never been active but lurked on and off. I've seen the rapid growth from 2021 to 2024.

What inspired me to write this thread :

"depends if by blackpill you mean lookspill garbage or actual blackpill, my mom is neutral (neither overly blue or black), my dad is somewhat anti society and anti government so hes leaning on the blackpill side"

-Xtra

There are many more examples. Why did these threads inspire me to write a thread? Because these users completely lost the plot and meaning of the Blackpill and what it means. To put things simply.

The black-pill ideology refers to physical attraction and attributes contributing the most to one's ability to find a sexual or romantic partner.

Where did this anti-society BS and anti-government BS come from. If you are anti-society and anti-government ( Keep in mind you are still communicating on a forum with a bunch of other people and using the internet, "anti society :p" that doesn't make you black-pilled.

Do you need to be Black-pilled to looksmax?

No, you do not have to be black-pilled to "looksmax". You can also looksmax as someone who is red-pilled or blue-pilled. You just have a different outlook on life and that is OK. Many users here are actually red-pilled instead of black-pilled.

This is however a very heavily black-pilled community and you will likely turn to the dark-side if you browse for longer :hnghn:

What do any of these "Pills" mean?

The black-pill ideology refers to physical attraction and attributes contributing the most to one's ability to find a sexual or romantic partner.
The blue-pill ideology *opposes the black-pill and red-pill ideology. They also may not believe that looks are the most critical factor in dating success.
The red-pill ideology centers on hard-work, earning money, providing as a male and self improvement as the critical factor in dating sucess

This seems so stupid, how can any of them be absolute truths?

They aren't. None of the pills are the absolute truths. You can align with some red-pill truths and some black-pill truths.

For example, I believe that looks are the critical factor in dating BUT I also believe that providing as a male and being able to showcase the ability to protect and serve is JUST as important for attracting a spouse (LTR).

Where can I learn more on pill ideologies?

Good resources are black-pilled community forums. .org and .is are the two main ones.

You can also check out https://incels.wiki/w/Main_Page

The wiki is probably the best place to learn about anything in this sphere. In recent years, many of the words

Common words/actions thrown around on the site and it's meanings

JFL
= Similar to Lmao or LOL. Just used when something is funny.

Example :

Thread title : I grew 3 cm in one month by no-fap.

User replied : JFL if you think no-fap did shit you stupid inbred, you probably suck balls at measuring.

GTFIH = Get the fuck in here. Use this in thread titles for everyone to come into your thread.

Inkwell = Incel

Incel = Someone who can't get laid despite trying

Fakecel = Sex-haver who tries to act as an incel.

LARP = Liar, roleplayer

Title thread : Will be getting LL in one month, what should I do?

User replied : LARP, your not getting LL stupid greycel

Grey/Greycel = Someone with less than 500 posts. You will have a grey username color

Foid = Femoid, means female or woman. Used to describe women.

Gook = East Asian

Mutt/Mulatta = Mixed race @try2beme notable mutt

Curry = Indian descent or South Asians in general

Cumskin = White but ussually used for incels.

Chad = Very attractive person but is often just used as a compliment in this forum

Changlite = East Asian Chad

Chadpreet = South Asian Chad. Only known recorded Chadpreets are @n9wiff and @BrahminBoss

Cutecel = Stark difference between the pretty boy. Cutecels lack androgynous features and are cucked by women.

Joined Sep 24, 2023 Posts 4,385 Reputation5,119​

If someone copy pasted you posts and rep, they are either making fun of your ratio or join date.

DNR = Did not read, ussually in the form of a video

What are hardmaxxes and softmaxxes?

Hard maxxing referes to looksmaxxes via surgery like rhinoplasty or canthoplasty.

Soft maxxes referes to non surgical procedures such as getting lean and skin care.

Where should I start?

You cna start by reading the threads in the BOTB ( Best of the Best ) section.

How do I protect myself from being doxed?

The chances of you being doxxed are very slim but it is always good to take precautions.

First of all, DO NOT use pictures of yourself posted elswhere on the internet, your face CAN be reverse searched and someone can find your other socials.
Do not DM anyone your email adress, do not make a transaction with any other user with bank transfer.

Do not sign up with your main email with a real name. Make a throw away email on something like Protonmail.

When sharing pictures, you can prevent image search doxxing by adding discrepencies to the picture.

I also screenshot instead of sending raw image because of metadata in the photo. Think that's a little too much and not sure if it works but whatever.

Are there any other Looksmaxxing forums?

Many forums and communities exist, I will not be naming them. Most notably some telegram groups started by a banned user from here that consists of mostly hard-maxxing and certain discord servers. There is also a forum started by AstroSky but I'm pretty sure it is against the rules to advertise here.

@Jova

Cubeeeeee
Thx
Cubeeeeee

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA, Jova, atlantean and 10 others
JoinedSep 24, 2023

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, HTN_Mentalcel, try2beme and 3 others
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Jova, say∅, Kofri727 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, NorwoodAscender, atlantean and 4 others
Wrong category retard

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Imagine spoon-feeding newfags, SAGE

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: say∅ and n9wiff
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, HTN_Mentalcel and Kofri727
Alot of users here don't know what the BP means and just sprout BS
So why spoon-feed them? bad idea, just the other day some greycel was asking what ER was.

• JFL
Reactions: Jova, Costcosuperstore, say∅ and 2 others
Purchased upgrades2

• +1
What does this 2023cel know about anything

I joined .is on 2021. I've never been active but lurked on and off. I've seen the rapid growth from 2021 to 2024.

What inspired me to write this thread :

"depends if by blackpill you mean lookspill garbage or actual blackpill, my mom is neutral (neither overly blue or black), my dad is somewhat anti society and anti government so hes leaning on the blackpill side"

-Xtra

There are many more examples. Why did these threads inspire me to write a thread? Because these users completely lost the plot and meaning of the Blackpill and what it means. To put things simply.

Where did this anti-society BS and anti-government BS come from. If you are anti-society and anti-government ( Keep in mind you are still communicating on a forum with a bunch of other people and using the internet, "anti society :p" that doesn't make you black-pilled.

Do you need to be Black-pilled to looksmax?

No, you do not have to be black-pilled to "looksmax". You can also looksmax as someone who is red-pilled or blue-pilled. You just have a different outlook on life and that is OK. Many users here are actually red-pilled instead of black-pilled.

This is however a very heavily black-pilled community and you will likely turn to the dark-side if you browse for longer :hnghn:

What do any of these "Pills" mean?

The blue-pill ideology *opposes the black-pill and red-pill ideology. They also may not believe that looks are the most critical factor in dating success.
The red-pill ideology centers on hard-work, earning money, providing as a male and self improvement as the critical factor in dating sucess

This seems so stupid, how can any of them be absolute truths?

They aren't. None of the pills are the absolute truths. You can align with some red-pill truths and some black-pill truths.

For example, I believe that looks are the critical factor in dating BUT I also believe that providing as a male and being able to showcase the ability to protect and serve is JUST as important for attracting a spouse (LTR).

Where can I learn more on pill ideologies?

Good resources are black-pilled community forums. .org and .is are the two main ones.

You can also check out https://incels.wiki/w/Main_Page

The wiki is probably the best place to learn about anything in this sphere. In recent years, many of the words

Common words/actions thrown around on the site and it's meanings

JFL
= Similar to Lmao or LOL. Just used when something is funny.

Example :

Thread title : I grew 3 cm in one month by no-fap.

User replied : JFL if you think no-fap did shit you stupid inbred, you probably suck balls at measuring.

GTFIH = Get the fuck in here. Use this in thread titles for everyone to come into your thread.

Inkwell = Incel

Incel = Someone who can't get laid despite trying

Fakecel = Sex-haver who tries to act as an incel.

LARP = Liar, roleplayer

Title thread : Will be getting LL in one month, what should I do?

User replied : LARP, your not getting LL stupid greycel

Grey/Greycel = Someone with less than 500 posts. You will have a grey username color

Foid = Femoid, means female or woman. Used to describe women.

Gook = East Asian

Mutt/Mulatta = Mixed race @try2beme notable mutt

Curry = Indian descent or South Asians in general

Cumskin = White but ussually used for incels.

Chad = Very attractive person but is often just used as a compliment in this forum

Changlite = East Asian Chad

Chadpreet = South Asian Chad. Only known recorded Chadpreets are @n9wiff and @BrahminBoss

Cutecel = Stark difference between the pretty boy. Cutecels lack androgynous features and are cucked by women.

Joined Sep 24, 2023 Posts 4,385 Reputation5,119​

If someone copy pasted you posts and rep, they are either making fun of your ratio or join date.

DNR = Did not read, ussually in the form of a video

What are hardmaxxes and softmaxxes?

Hard maxxing referes to looksmaxxes via surgery like rhinoplasty or canthoplasty.

Soft maxxes referes to non surgical procedures such as getting lean and skin care.

Where should I start?

You cna start by reading the threads in the BOTB ( Best of the Best ) section.

How do I protect myself from being doxed?

The chances of you being doxxed are very slim but it is always good to take precautions.

First of all, DO NOT use pictures of yourself posted elswhere on the internet, your face CAN be reverse searched and someone can find your other socials.
Do not DM anyone your email adress, do not make a transaction with any other user with bank transfer.

Do not sign up with your main email with a real name. Make a throw away email on something like Protonmail.

When sharing pictures, you can prevent image search doxxing by adding discrepencies to the picture.

View attachment 2975520View attachment 2975523

I also screenshot instead of sending raw image because of metadata in the photo. Think that's a little too much and not sure if it works but whatever.

Are there any other Looksmaxxing forums?

Many forums and communities exist, I will not be naming them. Most notably some telegram groups started by a banned user from here that consists of mostly hard-maxxing and certain discord servers. There is also a forum started by AstroSky but I'm pretty sure it is against the rules to advertise here.

@Jova

You forgot to mention the emeraldpill.

The only real pill that is the truth is the emerald pill. EVERY FUCKING THING MATTERS. All possibilities matter; everything that could apply automatically becomes important, so everything matters. You don't know what kind of woman you're dealing with, so you can't prepare yourself with a specific pill. It's best to be generally good at everything to maximize your chances. There, that is the one and only pill: the emerald pill.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: whitepilledchad, darkromantica, Jova and 3 others
All blackpill means is the belief of genetic predeterminism, it encapsulates all aspects of life, looks, natural talents, iq, will power. A lot of people relate it to looks but it can relate to all areas of life.

E.g You wont win the nobel prize no matter how hard you work because your genetics restrict you.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and silencio
  • Hmm...
Do more abbreviations. I don't understand most of them on here and get confused

• JFL
  • +1
Like the htl or whatever and abbreviations for describing attractiveness
LTN = Low tier normie

MTN = Mid tier normie

HTN = High tier normier

Chadlite then Chad

LTB, MTB and HTB

same thing but for women ( normie replaced with becky)

Then Stacylite then Stacy

• +1
Reactions: darkromantica and panjeet currycel
LTN = Low tier normie

MTN = Mid tier normie

HTN = High tier normier

Chadlite then Chad

LTB, MTB and HTB

same thing but for women ( normie replaced with becky)

Then Stacylite then Stacy
ty m8

• Love it