What is the blackpill reason to ghosting/losing interest?

HollowCheek

HollowCheek

Cope everywhere
When you talk to a girl, she seems interested, calling you attractive and that you will have date soon and then ghosting you after a week of talking.

Thought that some Chad came into her life but it unironically happened to me 30 times this year and I do not believe its the reason in all cases.

In some cases I even got something with them on the first date and then we stopped talking after few weeks. What is this phenomene?

Broo blackpill is true but not Bible for life lmao

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PedroFavelinha and HollowCheek
Broo blackpill is true but not Bible for life lmao
There are some situations in my life in which blackpill is cucked. One girl I talked to ghosted me and then started relationship few months later with a guy who was like 1PSL below me. I guess these situations have something to do with female logic and emotions so cant be counted in BP theory sadly

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
There are some situations in my life in which blackpill is cucked. One girl I talked to ghosted me and then started relationship few months later with a guy who was like 1PSL below me. I guess these situations have something to do with female logic and emotions so cant be counted in BP theory sadly
BP is true but to an extent
Nobody on this forum who is sub 8 can be a 8+/10 so it's pointless aiming for that
We just have to pass a looks threshold and imo that is 6-6.5+/10 beyond this it's all being nt.

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel
BP is true but to an extent
Nobody on this forum who is sub 8 can be a 8+/10 so it's pointless aiming for that
We just have to pass a looks threshold and imo that is 6-6.5+/10 beyond this it's all being nt.
NTpill is cope unironically. And I wouldnt say if you are sub8 then you cant be 8/10+ for example if you are 7/10 then you can do it without surgeries.

There are some cases where the guy is ltn with Stacylite (photo)
B966E877 E2F2 4FA3 984F 9936CE1777B3
and this is simple betabuxxing or simping her for long time

they got what they want from you: validation

onto the next boy

• +1
Reactions: HollowCheek