What is the college degree that boosts your smv the most?

S

Secretariat12

Bronze
I think it is medical degree. I will start medical school in 9 months and I think it will be really important for increasing my smv. What do you think is the degree that boosts your smv the most?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Warlow and 3 others
Yeah, especially to gold diggers if that's your thing

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and JMax
LMAO. 18-22 year old prime pussy doesn't give a shit what your degree is in, or if you even have one. Only being a badboy Chad will attract them. Degrees are only good for 'attracting' post-wall used-up whores.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan, 5'8manlet, mulattomaxxer and 44 others
There are no women that are not "gold diggers". The ability of a man to earn and provide is obviously attractive from an evolutionary perspective. Being a physician is also high status job.

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx, SkinjobCatastrophe, Deleted member 9090 and 5 others
LMAO. 18-22 year old prime pussy doesn't give a shit what your degree is in, or if you even have one. Only being a badboy Chad will attract them. Degrees are only good for 'attracting' post-wall used-up whores.
And having a great body

This.

Degrees are useless. You should do whatever degree leaves you enough spare time to party, looksmax and work-out.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 5292, Need2Ascend and 1 other person
This.

Degrees are useless. You should do whatever degree leaves you enough spare time to party, looksmax and work-out.
Then medical degree is not the best choice for that but I will go to medical school because it is in my ideal.

3rtqVWk.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'8manlet, mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 8318 and 14 others
Medicine tbh its a halo, ppl assume u are intelligent and high status

police and lawyer are other good ones at least in my country

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2095, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 6341 and 1 other person
Medicine tbh its a halo, ppl assume u are intelligent and high status

police and lawyer are other good ones
yeah everyone loves police

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 2095, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 9 others
Anything that makes money/has the reputation of making money. STEM, business/finance/accounting/sales, anything medical

• +1
Reactions: Slap
Going to medical school must suck, no time for anything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, JMax, Deleted member 5393 and 2 others

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and fogdart
I think it is medical degree. I will start medical school in 9 months and I think it will be really important for increasing my smv. What do you think is the degree that boosts your smv the most?
LMAO NO, ABSOLUTELY NOT

Medical degree in fact lowers your smv, drains your soul and makes you a perfect candidate for a cuckold,

go on other forums and read cheating stories, the cucked husband is always a provider doctor than is never at home with his wife so she has all the time to gag on chad's cock

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 4332, Deleted member 643 and 3 others
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
LMAO NO, ABSOLUTELY NOT

Medical degree in fact lowers your smv, drains your soul and makes you a perfect candidate for a cuckold,

go on other forums and read cheating stories, the cucked husband is always a provider doctor than is never at home with his wife so she has all the time to gag on chad's cock
Frankly depends on the culture surrounding it, assuming OP is white and in western country, it won't be as highly praised

cope 16 - 20 is prime

and not all of them are turbo whore, cute preppy nerdy school girl will be impressed with a aspiring doctor over a wage cuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, sytyl, Deleted member 6191 and 1 other person
cope 16 - 20 is prime

and not all of them are turbo whore, cute preppy nerdy school girl will be impressed with a aspiring doctor over a wage cuck
"aspiring" doctor is easy to achieve jfl, just enroll in medical school that's it. Now you're an aspiring doctor

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar, Deleted member 5292 and Deleted member 6789
Medicine and law.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
s
"aspiring" doctor is easy to achieve jfl, just enroll in medical school that's it. Now you're an aspiring doctor
still better than a wage cuck coping with weed and fast food

C8FBF2E0 B110 4686 9CBF B3E82377019B
6F1880D2 176C 4938 A2E8 91B65C5F36DE
E693DC83 0C3E 4155 AA1B 779D3CA09094

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, psycophsez, PubertyMaxxer and 4 others
Literally this. Degree doesn't even come close to face. Your degree wont make you interesting, your face will.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292, Deleted member 8765 and Deleted member 275
Problem with medicine/law is they take a shitload of time and you're not guaranteed to earn good money although you ARE guaranteed to have a fuckload of debt. Do finance/accounting or engineering as with only undergrad you can get decent job.

Problem with medicine/law is they take a shitload of time and you're not guaranteed to earn good money although you ARE guaranteed to have a fuckload of debt. Do finance/accounting or engineering as with only undergrad you can get decent job.
4 years of undergrad + 4 years of med school (or 3 of law) + 2 years of residency should put you at ~25-28. That's a lot of time sure but the grass isn't much greener in other fields especially engineering/cs where you'll have to spend the first few years grinding long hours anyway just to get good at things.

Obviously Computer Science

Dude forget abt what every1 says

Slaying is a big meme jfl if u think slaying makes u happy

Moneymax degreemax etc

But looksmax also

• +1
Reactions: piscicide and sytyl
For SMV the school matters more than the degree

These “looks are everything” people are idiots if they don’t think a degree from Harvard or Princeton makes you hotter to women

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart
cope 16 - 20 is prime

You're deluding yourself if you think a 16 year old cute preppy nerdy school girl will be attracted to a 26-year-old INCEL MD or residency candidate with bad facial genes. They like 'nerdy' Chads who maybe read a book every other month.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Feminism and gynaecology

You're deluding yourself if you think a 16 year old cute preppy nerdy school girl will be attracted to a 26-year-old INCEL MD or residency candidate with bad facial genes. They like 'nerdy' Chads who maybe read a book every other month.
just be born with good genetics or be a blackpilled fagot that doesnt value anything theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
I am doing a high status uni degree, its not THAT helpful for teen girls but when u are like 30 it helps lock down these high quality women

they rather date a doctor or lawyer than a janitor, so they can brag to their friends ”ooh mike is a cardiologist he saved a young boy from a heart attack yesterday”

Having a degree is the biggest cope ever.
The thing I regret the most is wasting 4 fucking years in college.
Instead I should have spent that money on travelling and creating an online business that leaves me enough spare time.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pillarman and Deleted member 4209
just be born with good genetics or be a blackpilled fagot that doesnt value anything theory

Just be realistic, mate. If you were rejected by hot girls and overall rejected by society, why should you bother putting in the effort to maximize your potential? You would just end up serving the society that rejected you and thinks you're a joke, like a good little cuckold.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and Deleted member 6789
Just be realistic, mate. If you were rejected by hot girls and overall rejected by society, why should you bother putting in the effort to maximize your potential? You would just end up serving the society that rejected you and thinks you're a joke, like a good little cuckold.
Cope you can make the best of shitty hand you were delt that’s what a real chad does and there are attractive women that respect the hustle it’s not all about genetics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
Dont chose a degree for women, but for money

If you are chadlite+ chose business administration,
easy degree, leaves you with enough free time to party and looksmax and slay hoes

If you are incel/normie and good at math chose Engineering or CS
If you are incel/normie and bad at math chose medicine/law

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 5393, Deleted member 8765 and 1 other person
Dont chose a degree for women, but for money

If you are chadlite+ chose business administration,
easy degree, leaves you with enough free time to party and looksmax and slay hoes

If you are incel/normie and good at math chose Engineering or CS
If you are incel/normie and bad at math chose medicine/law
yeah i went to medicine cause i just find it interesting and like to be a dermatologist or plastic surgeon in the future to help people looksmax. Also in Europe medicine isn't nearly as demanding as in the USA

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and PubertyMaxxer
Cope you can make the best of shitty hand you were delt that’s what a real chad does and there are attractive women that respect the hustle it’s not all about genetics

Those women are usually 30+, and the few that are in their 20s still won't "respect the hustle" to the degree that it overrides their need for their mate to meet a threshold of physical attractiveness. If I recall correctly, there were studies posted on this site and its affiliates about how men need to meet a baseline level of attractiveness before their personality traits and money-making abilities start to matter.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 8765
sorry for the banality but chads who study art history have sex every week with different women while incels in stem and medical school cope with drugs and masturbation

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Deleted member 8765 and Deleted member 7753
chads who study art history have sex every week with different women while incels in stem and medical school cope with drugs and masturbation
there is tons of girls in medical school

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
there is tons of girls in medical school
if an incel in a female faculty does not lose virginity at college, he can only lose virginity betabuxxing an obese woman

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
if an incel in a female faculty does not lose virginity at college, he can only lose virginity betabuxxing an obese woman
Medicine is like 55% women bro its ez mode.

If u can't get laid there ur ugly af

The girls r higher class too not like drunk whores

Medicine indeed by far tbh. I'm trying to get in there but my chances are slim.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
Medicine is like 55% women bro its ez mode.

If u can't get laid there ur ugly af

The girls r higher class too not like drunk whores

ALL WOMEN are whores, and all of them love Chad.

ALL WOMEN are whores, and all of them love Chad.
They will love me even more

Not all women are whores

Yes all women would love to get railed by Chad

But some girls r virgin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
Degree doesn't improve your SMV especially in very advanced western countries, is just makes you a more viable betabux material. Do whatever degree you're passionate about that also brings in a lot of money. Doing a degree with the ideal of increasing your SMV will cause you to rope

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
law/medicine