What is the cost of full face filler treatment?

B

Boxingfan

Kraken
I'm planning on getting fillers for my entire face zygos,jaw, chin, upper eyelids, and undereye region. How much would that cost in total? Probably would be retardedly expensive for all that.

I live in Canada

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived, Prince88, Deleted member and 2 others
Dunno about Canada, but in Brazil I think something like 3k usd

Geez why you want to be a pillow face?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: valhalar and Deleted member
I'm planning on getting fillers for my entire face zygos,jaw, chin, upper eyelids, and undereye region. How much would that cost in total? Probably would be retardedly expensive for all that.

I live in Canada
just get implants if you want that much tbh

don't you'll end up looking like the bogdanoff twins

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: valhalar and Deleted member

I live in Canada
Everything is heavily overpriced in Canada, and we have subpar surgeons. Wouldn't be surprised if you could travel and get better results for a cheaper cost even with food, travel and accommodation costs.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: valhalar

I live in Canada
Don t fill anything beside chin and jaw, you can overdo your chin but less is better on the jawline.

I want to have a god tier bone structure like Richard ramirez
Fillers aren't good for that, they look soft and round, they're good for females but less so for men because they feminize the face. Implants are superior in this case, they can look harder and angular.

the diffirence is huge. im afraid youl never want to go back lol

Not the best idea, even though fillers are amazing if done right.

Have you learned nothing from this site?

Fillers aren't good for that, they look soft and round, they're good for females but less so for men because they feminize the face. Implants are superior in this case, they can look harder and angular.
Implants seldom create angularity.