What is the equivalent of Pulitzer prize for deciphering looks theory?

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Brownmaxxing
Like Riemann hypothesis I solved looks, and that tall skull w compact midface, non bug or chink eyes, high set zygos and no huge recession is automatic 6 psl plus. I sampled 100000000 faces and not one broke this hypothesis, so my theory is true. Where to collect my million dollars?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: randomop, dna_cel and St.TikTokcel
@St.TikTokcel @Marsik

Like Riemann hypothesis I solved looks, and that tall skull w compact midface, non bug or chink eyes, high set zygos and no huge recession is automatic 6 psl plus. I sampled 100000000 faces and not one broke this hypothesis, so my theory is true. Where to collect my million dollars?
Here, sir.

• JFL
Reactions: dna_cel
@Pei @LeonidasGui

Wdym which dollar

The ceremony is being held at mumbai, that's where you'll get your prize offered by drago himself.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: dna_cel, Kroker and BrahminBoss
Idk why but intuitively I think to solve looks theory theoretically, you have to use a shit load of triangles on the face. Like cover the entire face in triangles of many sizes and compare how each interacts with another. Its all about angles and lines.

As for harmony, I think it's to do with the CORE of looks itself. When an artist draws a face, what do they draw first?

I may genuinely try to solve it one day, or I'll make a thread exploring the concept of harmony with specific combinations of ratios.
As for looks theory, it's more complex because it involves harmony in addition to angles and lines. And then you have to think about exceptions where a specific combination is leading to a reminiscent image in many people's heads.. i.e. the audience are making an "exception" to unideal ratios because of familiarity to it from their past.

So harmony -> ideal looks theory (robot impartial POV) -> ideal looks theory (human POV: appeal)

So much to explore..

• Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Idk why but intuitively I think to solve looks theory theoretically, you have to use a shit load of triangles on the face. Like cover the entire face in triangles of many sizes and compare how each interacts with another. Its all about angles and lines.
View attachment 2870071View attachment 2870075View attachment 2870078

As for harmony, I think it's to do with the CORE of looks itself. When an artist draws a face, what do they draw first?
View attachment 2870074

I may genuinely try to solve it one day, or I'll make a thread exploring the concept of harmony with specific combinations of ratios.
As for looks theory, it's more complex because it involves harmony in addition to angles and lines. And then you have to think about exceptions where a specific combination is leading to a reminiscent image in many people's heads.. i.e. the audience are making an "exception" to unideal ratios because of familiarity to it from their past.

So harmony -> ideal looks theory (robot impartial POV) -> ideal looks theory (human POV: appeal)

So much to explore..
wtf triangles to do with this