What is the forum's consensus on Omega3 supplement?

cajuun0

cajuun0

trying to ascend before ww3
I've been taking mine since I started lurking .org back in 2021 or so. I don't think it does a lot (if anything) for me. I am considering dropping it to save some money, what are your thoughts guys? Did you notice any benefits from taking it?

inb4 "just google this shit lil nga" yeah I did but jewish marketing pushes all kind of bs into the market so wanted to hear your thoughts

• +1
Reactions: piec
oestrogeon booster,

muh just hunt real fish dude!

Just eat some oily fish, it’s nicer and has protein.

This site constantly regurgitates false information and misinformation. You’re better off using Google and finding studies yourself.

The best you’ll get here is an in vitro or rat study, which doesn’t 100% correlate to humans. If you want to refute the evidence because of Muh Jews, then I don't know what to tell you😭😭😭😭

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
This site constantly regurgitates false information and misinformation. You’re better off using Google and finding studies yourself.

The best you’ll get is an in vitro or rat study, which doesn’t 100% correlate to humans. If you want to refute the evidence because of Muh Jews, then I don't know what to tell you😭😭😭😭
Those pesky jews get around! You gotta watch out for them!

• JFL
Reactions: Luh?nn?