Need blue eye halo ASAP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
probably needs 5 or 6 more time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
Likely will come out this decade

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 10652, Deleted member 7173 and 1 other person
If I remember correctly he'll still do at least 2-3 years of trials lol

That retard has been doing trials for over a decade already, what else does he want?! He keeps pushing the release date further and further

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd and Deleted member 2205
If I remember correctly he'll still do at least 2-3 years of trials lol

That retard has been doing trials for over a decade already, what else does he want?! He keeps pushing the release date further and further
He wants to make sure people won’t fucking go blind and not end up getting sued or demonized in the media for impairing vision.

this isn’t a get rich quick scheme, I’ve been following his work for atleast 5 years. He’s making a product and new paradigm in body modification. If he succeeds he will be remembered for a long time but if he fails his ass will be ridiculed.

Stroma is nothing different to Spain,Turkey and Mexico. Yeux Clairs in Mexico does the same procedure. The concept is the same. You guys should stop coping with Stroma. I personally know someone who got the procedure with no complications and great results.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, sloopnoob, Spinc and 1 other person
Just get 9mm sfx blue contacts until stroma is released theory
Those contacts are used by Hollywood actors and are custom made

• +1
Reactions: Spinc
I'm an ophthalmologist and I can confidently say I wouldn't hold your breath with this. The complication rate is incredibly high for a small cosmetic improvement that is highly subjective so there is an ethical hurdle for any doctor performing it even if it ever is approved. In certain countries blue eyes may be a halo but in the west I honestly think it's overstated. In my prime I used to slay and the most common things girls used to compliment me on were my eyes. I was told I had 'come to bed eyes' all the time. I'm white with very dark brown eyes.
I think vivid deep blue out green eyes may be attractive but insipid blue/grey isn't.

• +1
Reactions: Spinc and Deleted member 7173
Stroma is nothing different to Spain,Turkey and Mexico. Yeux Clairs in Mexico does the same procedure. The concept is the same. You guys should stop coping with Stroma. I personally know someone who got the procedure with no complications and great results.

which clinic ? Also a lot of results are from proprietary sources , almost all videos from a clinic in turkey are from their own account. A lil bit fishy.... And some anecdotes here and there on forums say the natural color comes back with time...

Please note that the description of laser eye color change above is specific to the STRŌMA procedure. Since STRŌMA first announced its procedure on late 2011, several black market profiteers have emerged in Spain, Turkey, Argentina, and Mexico, and elsewhere. These black market operators use off-the-shelf lasers designed for unrelated procedures in an attempt to perform laser eye color change. Most of these lasers have not been clinically studied for safety or efficacy of eye color change, and to the best of our knowledge, none of them has been approved by any government agency for eye color change. In addition, we have received many reports of severe injury to these patients. Most of these reports come from the physicians who treat these patients’ injuries after their procedures. We have also received reports from many patients extremely dissatisfied with their appearance after the procedure.

The Strōma laser was specifically designed and built for eye color change. It is a completely different device than the lasers used in the black markets. The Strōma laser produces a unique and proprietary laser beam that achieves better cosmetic outcomes, without posing a risk of injury to the eye. Whereas the black market laser beams are guided by hand, the Strōma laser beam is guided by high-speed mirrors, which in turn, are guided by a sophisticated and proprietary computer diagnostics program that moderates the energy, position and focus of every laser spot. Whereas the black market lasers have no ability to detect sudden head or eye movement, the Strōma laser contains sophisticated and proprietary imaging systems to detect any such movement and interrupt or adjust the laser beam within fractions of a second. The Strōma detection system helps to ensure a safe and efficacious procedure every time.
Stroma uses scare tactics. Obviously you have proven that those tactics work. Some of those “black market clinics” have a lot more experience than Stroma because they have done hundreds of eyes, even if Stroma opens: it will be safer to go with the others just due to experience

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd and sloopnoob
@TheEndHasNoEnd who's gonna tell him?

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
Stroma uses scare tactics. Obviously you have proven that those tactics work. Some of those “black market clinics” have a lot more experience than Stroma because they have done hundreds of eyes, even if Stroma opens: it will be safer to go with the others just due to experience
are u in the facebook group? sounds like a copy pasta of a comment i saw there. but i agree with everything u've said.

are u in the facebook group? sounds like a copy pasta of a comment i saw there. but i agree with everything u've said.
There’s quite a few groups btw not one. I’m in a couple of them and people seem to be happy with their results

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob