What diet are u boys on?

Just live off cans of tuna fish. High protein low calorie

whatever my mom cooks, my diet mostly consist of various types of meats mainly red meat and fish and eggs , raw dairy like raw kefir and goat cheese, legumes and organic fruit. I avoid anything processed and sugar at all cost and only eat it during some holidays i also don't each much of carbs.

i eat the same shit everyday

oats
apple
cashews
whatever my gf cooks (mostly chicken or beef)
shake or protein bar
whatever my gf cooks (mostly chicken or beef)
shake or protein bar

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
Everyone else is wrong about sugar if youre still growing. Eat as many fruits, honey and sugary goyslop for more igf1

Intermittent fasting, meat, fish and potatoes and some fats, 1900 cals

breakfast: homemade nutella crepes with vanilla ice cream protein shake

snack: shitty processed protein yogurt/pudding

lunch: refund deliveroo or justeat (usually a grilled chicken burger)

dinner: mums food (south east asian food)

snack (sometimes): vanilla ice cream protein shake again
Bruh gotta slide the refund method

Bruh gotta slide the refund method
My friends do it for me at university

If I ask for it then I’ll have to sacrifice my own money for the refund and I can’t do that since I’m a stingy little bastard :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: Venommm_
Im only eating fruit + a little bit meat + dates

Also 2 super high sugar milk coffee

No gluten

im also on broke student goyslop

best diet is just 0.8-1.2g of protein per lb of body mass, avoid processed foods, make whole foods primary, variety of fruit and veg daily, white meat and fish with occasional red meat (people go overboard bc of people like santa cruz), avoid processed sugars replace with natural sugars (honey, fruit, even dark chocolate), avoid soda, some milk, eggs, cook with olive oil and butter, last meal 3-4 hours before bed, less than 300mg of caffeine daily, no caffeine after 12pm-2pm, walking after meals, calorie surplus by 2-400 calories until age 20 then surplus if you wanna lose fat.

Black coffee and banana in the morning.

Then a few hours later 5 eggs, grapes and a protein yoghurt (not ideal but gets extra protein in)

I skip lunch and just have a few dates in between

Evening meal is always salmon, two tins of tuna and blueberries. Then for dessert another coffee and some dark chocolate.

I always try to avoid carbs and processed sugar and keep my protein high. Nice and simple. The cost of this is extremely cheap too, around £50 a week.
coffee after dinner is gonna impair your sleep quality

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Eat what i want diet

I cook everything from scratch using ingredients from local markets and farmers (they're cheaper than the grocery store)

• +1
Reactions: kiyopon and NorwoodAscender
I cook everything from scratch using ingredients from local markets and farmers (they're cheaper than the grocery store)
i inspire to be like u one day. i’m not a great cook tho, but i guess we all start somewhere

what diet are u on rn? i’ve been eating straight goyslop at uni and need a diet to follow now that i can make my own food at home.

thinking of doing a paleo diet + intermittently fasting

anybody else on that and have u seen any positive results?

so many options u got carnivore, keto, vegan, etc. but from my research paleo seems the best

thoughts?
Snapchat 1328815140

Carnivore mogs