What diet are u boys on?

NorwoodAscender

NorwoodAscender

just a dude on addy enjoying life
what diet are u on rn? i’ve been eating straight goyslop at uni and need a diet to follow now that i can make my own food at home.

thinking of doing a paleo diet + intermittently fasting

anybody else on that and have u seen any positive results?

so many options u got carnivore, keto, vegan, etc. but from my research paleo seems the best

thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, likenesss, sub5c3l and 10 others

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l, tombradylover, NoseProphecy and 1 other person
Meat nuts berries fruits natural juices honey is my diet in my prime a month ago jfl

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l, likenesss, deepfuckingvalue and 3 others
a lot of eggs, goat cheese, feta, cheeses etc etc, a lot of fish, meat and organs. prettyboy diet, try it out

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l, marek937, NoseProphecy and 1 other person
Also avoid gluten sugar and salt at all costs

• +1
Reactions: desilva, ineonx, sub5c3l and 5 others
Meat nuts berries fruits natural juices honey is my diet in my prime a month ago jfl
yeah pretty sure that’s paleo. why honey tho i’m interested

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l, NoseProphecy and pagodagu
i eat whatever i want

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l, AySab, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and NoseProphecy
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l, NoseProphecy and pagodagu
yeah pretty sure that’s paleo. why honey tho i’m interested
I replaced sugar with it I put honey in my morning coffee now and frozen fruits/berries as my sugary snacks

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l, NoseProphecy and NorwoodAscender
Only carbs before and after gym.
  • 2 whole eggs in the morning with about 3/4 cup of egg whites and liberal serving of cottage cheese
  • 3/4 cup of oats w/ table spoon of peanut butter, a banana, a scoop of whey protein, 1/2 a cup of frozen mixed berries
  • Protein (salmon, chicken, or steak) w/ some carbs
  • Broccoli with yogurt based ranch dressing as last snack/meal
Also 2 scoops of whey protein mixed with water after a workout. Sometimes I'll reward myself with a PB&J bagel.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Sodoku, sub5c3l, NoseProphecy and 2 others
breakfast: homemade nutella crepes with vanilla ice cream protein shake

snack: shitty processed protein yogurt/pudding

lunch: refund deliveroo or justeat (usually a grilled chicken burger)

dinner: mums food (south east asian food)

snack (sometimes): vanilla ice cream protein shake again

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l, NoseProphecy and NorwoodAscender
Only carbs before gym.
  • 2 whole eggs in the morning with about 3/4 cup of egg whites and liberal serving of cottage cheese
  • 3/4 cup of oats w/ table spoon of peanut butter, a banana, a scoop of whey protein, 1/2 a cup of frozen mixed berries
Also 2 scoops of whey protein mixed with water after a workout. Sometimes I'll reward myself with a PB&J bagel.
Is there no sugar protein or protein that's low calorie and doesn't have any ingredients that cause bloating

• +1
Only carbs before gym.
breakfast: homemade nutella crepes with vanilla ice cream protein shake

snack: shitty processed protein yogurt/pudding

lunch: refund deliveroo or justeat (usually a grilled chicken burger)

dinner: mums food

snack (sometimes): vanilla ice cream protein shake again
mogs me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l, NoseProphecy, TheMilkMan and 1 other person
Only carbs before gym.
nice. i’m trying to cut out carbs for a while to fix my gut health and debloat tho

• +1
Is there no sugar protein or protein that's low calorie and doesn't have any ingredients that cause bloating
Carnivor, 100% beef protein

• +1
nice. i’m trying to cut out carbs for a while to fix my gut health and debloat tho
If you workout a lot with weight training and cardio I recommend some carbs before and after a workout. I still manage to stay in ketosis with that diet and barely bloat. But I also run like 2-5 miles a morning.

• +1
I remember getting adds of company saying protein for you like custom stuff but I forgot the name do you remember it or heard of it before?

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
I remember getting adds of company saying protein for you like custom stuff but I forgot the name do you remember it or heard of it before?
Nope.

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
Just avoid processed food, sugars and soft drinks and that should be enough no need to be too strict with your diet imo.

• +1
You'll feel weak af without carbs tho. And th4 main benefits of carnivore is mainly because u avoid the foods that I mentioned processed carbs and sugars which is why people feel better and their acne clears up but it have nothing to do with just eating meat.

Last edited:
  • +1
You'll feel weak af without carbs tho. And th4 main benefits of carnivore is mainly because I avoid the foods that I mentioned processed carbs and sugars which is why people feel better and their acne clears up but it have nothing to do with just eating meat.
Carnivor as in the protein brand, I was answering his question about proteins that don't cause bloating. I only eat carbs before and after lifting.

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l, user123456, NoseProphecy and 2 others
Carnivor as in the protein brand, I was answering his question about proteins that don't cause bloating. I only eat carbs before and after lifting.

this is the way, having carbs at any other time is simply for enjoyment

if you have actual looks goals there is simply no reason to be having carbs in the morning or at night

• +1
Reactions: Sodoku, Jason Voorhees, TheMilkMan and 1 other person
what diet are u on rn? i’ve been eating straight goyslop at uni and need a diet to follow now that i can make my own food at home.

so many options u got carnivore, keto, vegan, etc. but from my research paleo seems the best

thoughts?

broke college student diet

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and NoseProphecy
Just 4 eggs and orange juice. Starvemaxxing

thoughts?
WHAT MATTERS MOST IS YOU EAT 5-8 RAW EGG YOLKS D A I L Y

DISCARD OF RAW EGG WHITES OR COOK THEM

PLEASE TRY THIS FOR 1 WEEK YOU WILL FEEL MENTALLY AND PHYSICALLY AMAZING

Black coffee and banana in the morning.

Then a few hours later 5 eggs, grapes and a protein yoghurt (not ideal but gets extra protein in)

I skip lunch and just have a few dates in between

Evening meal is always salmon, two tins of tuna and blueberries. Then for dessert another coffee and some dark chocolate.

I always try to avoid carbs and processed sugar and keep my protein high. Nice and simple. The cost of this is extremely cheap too, around £50 a week.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: dragomaxxer and NorwoodAscender
lmao felt, have u done much research on which one u would do if u had money to burn?

if i had unlimited money id literally eat the same thing every day, i dont get tired of eating one tasty thing frequently if its good qual. Id have

breakfast : coffee and scrambled eggs (if cutting no eggs just coffee)

lunch : FAT STEAK with butter, some cheese and eggs

preworkout snack : beef jerky and chicarrones

dinner: rotate between allowed seafood

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, N1666 and NorwoodAscender
if i had unlimited money id literally eat the same thing every day, i dont get tired of eating one tasty thing frequently if its good qual. Id have

beef jerky is so fucking good man. so expensive tho

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29 and Jason Voorhees

I wish I had thr money to eat steak everyday. Mogger food and tastes great.

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29 and N1666
  • +1
Reactions: edodalic29
Mainly eggs and beef with alot of dates , honey and milk , occasional sweet treat every now and then

thoughts?
carnivore plus some seafood is fucking amazing. OYSTERS IF YOU CAN AFFORD fucking awesome. raw liver, red meat, raw milk, oysters, honey, kefir, sardines, shrimp. godly stuff if you can afford
and 8+ eggs a day at least 2 raw

Real carnivore. Raw only. No vegetables. No fruit. No added sugar. No bread.

• +1
Reactions: EsteMog
also whey is straight fucking cope. filled with nitrogen to boost protein content and honestly hella processed.

Don’t do cringe fad diet shit like paleo, keto, carnivore. Obviously your diet should be high protein but no need to be extreme. All your carbs should be complex. Rice, potatoes. Animal protein- chicken, beef, fish, eggs, whole milk. Vegetables and fruits for micronutrients- carrots, spinach, broccoli, berries.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Charisma and Never Get Up
Don’t do cringe fad diet shit like paleo, keto, carnivore. Obviously your diet should be high protein but no need to be extreme. All your carbs should be complex. Rice, potatoes. Animal protein- chicken, beef, fish, eggs, whole milk. Vegetables and fruits for micronutrients- carrots, spinach, broccoli, berries.
Retard

im trying to eat the best foods i can

thoughts?
Carnivore diet and raw milk.

• +1
Reactions: elfmaxx
I usually eat OMAD which includes
Boiled carrots, potatoes, eggs and chicken liver or chicken breast + some bananas or a protein bar
Once a week I do a cheat day binging on whatever i want

Meat, fruit, liver, eggs, milk, honey.

thoughts?
Whatever mom cooks diet

I’m on raw pussy

lmao felt, have u done much research on which one u would do if u had money to burn?
broke college student diet
This is probably best if you are poorcel:https://looksmax.org/threads/most-nutritious-foods-to-eat-if-you-are-short-on-money.539353/

If you aren't disgusted by organs it should be the best considering how nutritious it is for the price
Vegetables have too little cals, so if you don't have money i wouldn't eat them

also this is just for you, if you are going out eat pizza ofc so you aren't non NT