What is the minimum height to be to not get heightmogged often

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
In 2019.
I’ve just spent the last hour on college campus and actually took a mental note of heights. I’d say probably 6-7 out of 10 white males are 5”11 and above. So many are 6 feet and it’s not even unusual to see 6”4. Is 6”6 the new 6”4? And 6”4 the new 6”2?
Why are they all so tall. I’m 6”2 exactly on the dot barefoot but legit feel average. Is it due to perceiving height from our eyeline?
@Nibba is 6”4. How often do you see people taller than you? Is it common? Do people regularly comment on your height?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Swagwaffle
As a 5’4 manlet I would say 5’6 - 5’7

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
In 2019.
I’ve just spent the last hour on college campus and actually took a mental note of heights. I’d say probably 6-7 out of 10 white males are 5”11 and above. So many are 6 feet and it’s not even unusual to see 6”4. Is 6”6 the new 6”4? And 6”4 the new 6”2?
Why are they all so tall. I’m 6”2 exactly on the dot barefoot but legit feel average. Is it due to perceiving height from our eyeline?
@Nibba is 6”4. How often do you see people taller than you? Is it common? Do people regularly comment on your height?
A lot of people are shorter but a decent number are taller too

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Deleted member 656
It's rare for me to see a person taller than me. I see people my height once every few days. That's at 6'4".

I'm 6ft barefoot and anytime I ride the subway I get heightmogged by about 10%-20% of guys on the cart

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Do you live in the states? This is not my experience at all, walking around in public at 5'9" I feel solidly average in East Coast and Midwestern major cities. Although that's including ethnics and older people. I guess if I restricted it to young white males alone, I'd feel a bit below average, but nothing devastating. I feel like you guys only focus on the people taller than you and don't even notice all the shorter guys.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206, Deleted member 656 and Nibba
I feel like you guys only focus on the people taller than you and don't even notice all the shorter guys.
Yeah I think that's my problem

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 1084
I'd say 6'3 barefoot is the minimum to be universally tall

On a college campus though the white guy average is 6', 5'11 at best with lots of 6'4s and up walking around so you gotta be careful
Yeah I think that's my problem

Confirmation bias.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Deleted member 656
Sometimes people look taller from a distance but are actually shorter when you stand right next to them.

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross, Deleted member 245 and Deleted member 656
Imagine getting heightmogged at 6'7" :dafuckfeels: And it happens almost every day at the gym

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Bluepill
Tera Low IQ

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
why the fuck are uni fags so tall?

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Swagwaffle, Extra Chromosome and 2 others
im 5'10 and barely anyone i hang is taller

I’m 6’1 and feel like a manlet.

Even many females are in the 6 ft range here in Germany, you gonna walk past by a 6'4+ woman at least once a day, without heels.

Presidential average 6"0

Even many females are in the 6 ft range here in Germany, you gonna walk past by a 6'4+ woman at least once a day, without heels.
wut, seems bs tbh
women 193cm+???

6'3 I sometimes feel short tbh ngl

tbh
(on the black bacground there's the height where 99th percentile starts)

and if you're 6'2'' you are in 5% of tallest men in USA

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown, Bluepill and The Dude Abides