WHAT IS THE MOST DELUSIONAL BLACKPILL TAKE

Still a mogger either way

Brown eyes aren’t a falio, they’re just a lack of halo

Give any colored eyed Chad brown eyes and they’d still be a Chad either way
no it's not mogger, but also no one's eyes will be as dark IRL as shown in this picture.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker and Kamui
Still a mogger either way

Brown eyes aren’t a falio, they’re just a lack of halo

Give any colored eyed Chad brown eyes and they’d still be a Chad either way
a failo

only ethnics care about eye colour, white people in general dont care.
People in general dgaf, only autists that dwell in blackpill spaces like this one lmao

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and st.hamudi but 6‘5
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aleksander, shabby890, HarrierDuBois and 4 others
no it's not mogger, but also no one's eyes will be as dark IRL as shown in this picture.
Yeah these morphs are dog shit cuz they don’t account for the light reflecting off the persons eyes like how it does irl, just makes their eyes look black instead of brown

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and aesthetic beauty
That if you have had sex at some point or any type of female contact you're fakecel and not affected by the blackpill

"Yeah bro I get pity sex with bottom of the barrel women and mentally ill women, I'm such a slayer bro I'm at the same level as Safir"

• +1
Reactions: Recessed Life, aesthetic beauty and Kamui
People in general dgaf, only autists that dwell in blackpill spaces like this one lmao
i have seen asian girls put shit like "blue eyes only "

That if you have had sex at some point or any type of female contact you're fakecel and not affected by the blackpill

"Yeah bro I get pity sex with bottom of the barrel women and mentally ill women, I'm such a slayer bro I'm at the same level as Safir"
if you're not at the same level as Safir (bloated sand nigger) it's over for u

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, Luffymaxxing and soover4me
"BBC MOGS"
especially if some nigga like this is saying it :feelskek:
1846591 7665D492 7AAA 4158 9202 A1AA4437BAE9

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander and Kamui
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 45175, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Deleted member 55314
Stacy exist without makeup.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
Anything that an asian supremacist says

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 45175 and Kamui
that jaw isn't law

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Deleted member 45175 and Deleted member 55314
  • WTF
Reactions: soover4me
The main ones have been said already, another one that I find completely false outside this place is that height halo scales infinitely. I.e. being 6'4 is better than being 6'2, 6'6 is better than 6'4, 6'8 is better than 6'6, and so on. And that having freak giant-tier height is somehow a guarantee that you'll have high SMV.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60051
The main ones have been said already, another one that I find completely false outside this place is that height halo scales infinitely. I.e. being 6'4 is better than being 6'2, being 6'6 is better than being 6'4, being 6'8 is better than 6'4, and so on. And that having freak giant-tier height is somehow a guarantee that you'll have high SMV.
6'3-6'5 = infinate smv tho

6'3-6'5 = infinate smv tho
No it doesn’t
The main ones have been said already, another one that I find completely false outside this place is that height halo scales infinitely. I.e. being 6'4 is better than being 6'2, 6'6 is better than 6'4, 6'8 is better than 6'6, and so on. And that having freak giant-tier height is somehow a guarantee that you'll have high SMV.
Oh yeah I agree that being giga tall won’t instantly make you a hyper Chad in that regard

However it does make casual relationships and hook ups way easier, a 6’3+ dude who is very NT and sociable would have a 100x easier time getting pussy than a nigga wit those same stats but average height

No it doesn’t
You can't be an irl actual chad if ur under 6'0, you would have to be a literal PSL god to be able to pull it off

• +1
Reactions: Recessed Life
You can't be an irl actual chad if ur under 6'0, you would have to be a literal PSL god to be able to pull it off
Yeah I can agree with this but that’s only if you think being a legit verbatim Chad is the end all be all

Average height Chadlite is way more than enough to have foids worshipping you

Yeah I can agree with this but that’s only if you think being a legit verbatim Chad is the end all be all

Average height Chadlite is way more than enough to have foids worshipping you
and average height for us zoomers (atleast in Aus) is like 6'0 barefoot tbh

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
Incels live worse lives than slaves.
They do tho. Being alone is the worst thing for your mental and physical health.
Every person living in "terrible conditions" is still happy because they aren't alone.

That pretty boys get all the jbs and that masc dudes get roasties

"most delusional blackpill take: the blackpill"
Nigga what
It isn’t all just looks

If you’re a complete lizard brain and think that the blackpill is only relegated to foids then yeah maybe, but life in general is all about the big 3

Looks money and status

That pretty boys get all the jbs and that masc dudes get roasties
Eh this is partially true but it’s not 1:1

It’s all about soft features to JBs when it comes to face, however dimorphic traits always reign supreme

Most masc dudes lack soft features that pretty boys have which is why they’re more in line with roastie tier foids

• +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger
Eh this is partially true but it’s not 1:1

It’s all about soft features to JBs when it comes to face, however dimorphic traits always reign supreme

Most masc dudes lack soft features that pretty boys have which is why they’re more in line with roastie tier foids
Yeah but i still see plenty of jbs thirsting over masc dudes on tiktok

• +1
“MTNs get approached randomly in their classes bro! You are Subhuman bro…”
Yeah they don’t COLD APPROACH.
They do broski at least girls in real life specially if ur an ethnic like me they will compliment u all the time but mines are natural and not some gay contacts like users here wear and think they magically become a mogger with their autistic looking eyes

Yeah but i still see plenty of jbs thirsting over masc dudes on tiktok
Yeah Ik but I’m just talking about what would maximize your level of appeal

Best example I’d say would be a dude like David Laid

He still has dimorphic traits that foids want (tall, wide frame, physique etc) but still has a pretty boy tier face

Yeah they don’t COLD APPROACH.

They do broski at least girls in real life specially if ur an ethnic like me they will compliment u all the time but mines are natural and not some gay contacts like users here wear and think they magically become a mogger with their autistic looking eyes
I meant that people don’t care in the sense that if any foid sees your eyes her pussy will automatically get wet lmao, I won’t lie tho and say colored eyes brown shit colored brown eyes as they’re more eye catching

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770
I meant that people don’t care in the sense that if any foid sees your eyes her pussy will automatically get wet lmao, I won’t lie tho and say colored eyes brown shit colored brown eyes as they’re more eye catching
yes not that but it’s more so in the sense ur not seen as a subhuman to her if she can afford u compliments lol

• +1
dog pill

• JFL
Screenshot 20240226 200236 comandroidgallery3d

Fat n incel

• Love it
That it is all looks
That’s not even a common sentiment on blackpill spaces. Everyone says other things you do play some importance just not as important as looks.