WHAT IS THE MOST DELUSIONAL BLACKPILL TAKE

bonemashing ears to larp as a fighter

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 45175
small penis is unideal

• JFL
Reactions: shabby890, Deleted member 45175 and Kamui
That the blackpill isn’t real and they can’t wait to share their opinion on threads like these.

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
It’s over if you’re sub 6ft
People cope about looks being subjective

It’s over if you’re sub 6ft
People cope about looks being subjective
Face always triumphs over all

2nd biggest slayer I’ve known irl was some 5’6/5’7 Dominican HTN

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Face always triumphs over all

2nd biggest slayer I’ve known irl was some 5’6/5’7 Dominican HTN
Not triumphs, but face height and race affect your smv equally. I’ve seen tallfags and Chadlets both be succesful with women.

• +1
is no one gonna support my statement? small penis is ideal in 2024

• JFL
Reactions: shabby890 and Deleted member
“MTNs get approached randomly in their classes bro! You are Subhuman bro…”
I mean it happened to me a few times and I've been rated LTN so yeah if it doesn't happen to you, you're subhuman.
LTN - Cold approaches, warm approaches, crush confessions, nudes from selfies, being told you look good in the street by randoms.
MTN - P in V after first eyecontact.

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Ok so this already blew up so don’t know if anybody has said this.

The Dogpill. I bet the percentage of women who would rather let themselves get fucked by a dog than an ugly man or any man is completely delusional. Just shows how some incels can be so consumed by their own insecurities

I mean it happened to me a few times and I've been rated LTN so yeah if it doesn't happen to you, you're subhuman.
LTN - Cold approaches, warm approaches, crush confessions, nudes from selfies, being told you look good in the street by randoms.
You’re probably not LTN lol. People here can be extremely brutal. I read a thread today of a guy who was rated as an LTN and he easily mogs sooo many guys

Not triumphs, but face height and race affect your smv equally. I’ve seen tallfags and Chadlets both be succesful with women.
Ye, NT tho is a big denominator when it comes to foids, and NT isn’t just 1 on 1 interaction, it can relate to the way you talk, way you present yourself, your social media etc etc

Hyper NT “life of the party” type of dudes who aren’t jesters and are genuinely fun to be around usually never struggle with women

One of my friends who I’ve known since middle school is some fat black dude (he’s muscular fat tho not fat fat, since he used to play football) who’s MTN and pushing 250 pounds, he would get rated subhuman here but I’ve never seen him not without a bitch ever, he’s not a slayer by any means but he just gets people to gravitate towards him cuz he’s just a cool ass dude

• +1
This just means Swedish girls are more masculine (duh, they are Germanic) with a higher libido and low inhibition

This just means Swedish girls are more masculine (duh, they are Germanic) with a higher libido and low inhibition
Would agree, however the nordic countries are notorious for their immense introversion.

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
JBW

• +1
Would agree, however the nordic countries are notorious for their immense introversion.
Also dude aren't you like 193 cm? Don't you think that is the reason why you get approached

"looks matter, bUt nOt tHaT mUch!!" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelswah::feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing and Deleted member
You’re probably not LTN lol. People here can be extremely brutal. I read a thread today of a guy who was rated as an LTN and he easily mogs sooo many guys
No I am LTN this has been rated thoroughly many times.

Also dude aren't you like 193 cm?
190, and height is the biggest cope since the dawn of time. Only reason girls bring it up is because it's easily tangible, they don't know what the fuck a gonial angle is but that is what they really want.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 60051
When looking at the extremes face definitely seems to be more important. There are short (very short) gl celebs thirsted over by women, like Justin Bieber, Zac Efron, prime Cruise etc. There are no tall ugly celebs considered desirable by women just because they're tall. So it seems a good face can compensate for a short height way more than tall height can for an ugly face. But like I said this is only for the extremes, ofc irl being Bieber or Efron's height is very bad for SMV if you're an average non-celeb guy, and ideal is having both.

• +1
Heightpill, JBW, muh looks are everything, personality doesn't matter at all, Dickpill

When looking at the extremes face definitely seems to be more important. There are short (very short) gl celebs thirsted over by women, like Justin Bieber, Zac Efron, prime Cruise etc. There are no tall ugly celebs considered desirable by women just because they're tall. So it seems a good face can compensate for a short height way more than tall height can for an ugly face. But like I said this is only for the extremes, ofc irl being Bieber or Efron's height is very bad for SMV if you're an average non-celeb guy, and ideal is having both.
True, but dudes like that get women irl because their height conveys better in real life.

There are short (very short) gl celebs thirsted over by women, like Justin Bieber, Zac Efron, prime Cruise etc.
Those guys are 5’9”, 5’8”, and 5’7” respectively, not really considered short except for the last one, but even then none are very short.

• +1